+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

ilovecanada1

Mar 19, 2013
Hi to all,

I want to migrate with MPNP with settlement plan, with the support of my friend, but i have a few questions that I cannot find answers:

- How long would it take from the moment that I will apply until they answer me
- What will happen to me and to my friend if I come to Manitoba and then lets say I get job offer from other state (BC,Ontario e.t.c.) and must go to live there.

Thanks!

Divcha

Mar 19, 2013
Hi to all!
Please enlighten me if MPNP requests sponsor to ask applicant for a copy of application. I submitted my application online and now my sponsor asks me to provide him a copy of my application. But due to online tool I wasn't able to make a copy of my application. The sponsor was given 15 days to provide SP2, but he said he needs a copy of my application. I feel confused (

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
Divcha said:
Hi to all!
Please enlighten me if MPNP requests sponsor to ask applicant for a copy of application. I submitted my application online and now my sponsor asks me to provide him a copy of my application. But due to online tool I wasn't able to make a copy of my application. The sponsor was given 15 days to provide SP2, but he said he needs a copy of my application. I feel confused (
Maybe you were not able to see that there is a provision to take the copy of your online application before clicking the button to submit it. Anyway, you have already failed to take a copy and there's now way to do it even if you log-back-in. However, MPNP is just asking the sponsor to request copy of the application just for sponsor's reference when filling-up the SP2. Anyway, your sponsor can fill-up SP2 even without a copy of your application. Just request your sponsor to send you a copy of SP2 ijn order to review it first before sending by email to MPNP. Ask your sponsor to keep a copy of SP2 (you, too should have) because most of the questions that will be asked during the interview will be based on what your sponsor has written on SP2. Your sponsor should also be familiar witj all your personal circumstances.

manitoban2013

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Divcha said:
Hi to all!
maybe you can give him a copy of your settlement plan (SP1) because some question in the settlement plan 2 is interrelated with your answer in SP1.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Divcha said:
Hi to all!
You can still give a copy of your application, IF you will fill up the mail application forms by hand, after that scan it and send it to your sponsor. It is JUST the same with the one you have filled online. Check their website for the mail forms, it is there.

Actually, it is true that the settlement plan1 (the one you have filled up) should be inline with the settlement plan 2 (your sponsor's plan for you). Hence, you should give a copy of your SP1 to your sponsor. There is a notice in the SP2, that sponsor should know first the SP1. The settlement plan 1 and 2 forms are available also in the website. Download the SP 1, print it, answer it, scan it, send it to your sponsor. I am just using my mobile and hence i cannot cite where it is exactly located. This is the only thing i can suggest.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hello Friends,

I am also planning to apply for MPNP. I have only 1 question here though i am trying to find the answer on http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/eligibility/ site, in the mean while i thought of asking you great people. Along with other criteria what is required is a sponsor who can submit a settlement plan for me right? no immediate job offer is required for this program is it true? if so i am curious why people not take this route to canada PR?

Please people any information will be a great help.

Many thanks and good luck

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodmrng1947 said:
Hello Friends,

I am also planning to apply for MPNP. I have only 1 question here though i am trying to find the answer on http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/eligibility/ site, in the mean while i thought of asking you great people. Along with other criteria what is required is a sponsor who can submit a settlement plan for me right? no immediate job offer is required for this program is it true? if so i am curious why people not take this route to canada PR?

Please people any information will be a great help.

Many thanks and good luck

That is correct. Supporter should endorse his settlement plan for you, provide his health and PR card. Maybe, they do not have any friends or relative in Manitoba.

liyapot

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 7, 2012
Nomination.....
Sept. 30, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan. 25, 2013
Med's Request
Feb. 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Mar. 12, 2013
Passport Req..
April 29, 2013
ilovecanada1 said:
Hi to all,

I want to migrate with MPNP with settlement plan, with the support of my friend, but i have a few questions that I cannot find answers:

- How long would it take from the moment that I will apply until they answer me
- What will happen to me and to my friend if I come to Manitoba and then lets say I get job offer from other state (BC,Ontario e.t.c.) and must go to live there.

Thanks!
hi!
here's my timeline..
apr 10 2012 online submission of mpnp app
apr 14 rcvd email with appli file number
sept 25 interview of our sponsor
oct 9 received LOA from MPNP

so more or less it took 6 months for us to get loa from MPNP..

with regards to your 2nd question.
from what i heard.. your friend may not be able to sponsor another friend/family anymore

gaurav1608

Dec 3, 2012
Hi Guys

I am Gaurav. I am applying under MPNP-B from delhi. I have already couriered my required documents to there winnipeg office in Jan 2013. Till date there is no communication from there side, am not even sure if they have received my papers or not. How this all can be confirmed. Any help and suggestion is very much welcome. Is there anyone else who is also applying under PNP-B, as i have not seen even a single person under this programe in this thread.

Regards
Gaurav
gauravgoyal81@gmail.com

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hello Folks,

As per the new point grid, i am scoring 66 points. but i dont know anyone on manitoba, can i still apply for MPNP?

kindly reply
many thanks

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaurav1608 said:
Hi Guys

I am Gaurav. I am applying under MPNP-B from delhi. I have already couriered my required documents to there winnipeg office in Jan 2013. Till date there is no communication from there side, am not even sure if they have received my papers or not. How this all can be confirmed. Any help and suggestion is very much welcome. Is there anyone else who is also applying under PNP-B, as i have not seen even a single person under this programe in this thread.

Regards
Gaurav
gauravgoyal81 @ gmail.com

Since it was handed personally by your supporter, we cannot track it. But dont worry much, because it took me 6 months to hear an update. Mail application is quite slower. Just wait for it.

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
goodmrng1947 said:
Hello Folks,

As per the new point grid, i am scoring 66 points. but i dont know anyone on manitoba, can i still apply for MPNP?

kindly reply
many thanks
Sorry,you cannot. You have to have a friend or distant relative to support your application. How about friends/relatives in other provinces?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodmrng1947 said:
Hello Folks,

kindly reply
many thanks

Hello there. I have confirmed this to MPNP since many are asking, they told me that you have to have a connection (friend or relative) for the endorsement of the settlement plan.

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
liyapot said:
hi!
here's my timeline..
apr 10 2012 online submission of mpnp app
apr 14 rcvd email with appli file number
sept 25 interview of our sponsor
oct 9 received LOA from MPNP

so more or less it took 6 months for us to get loa from MPNP..

with regards to your 2nd question.
from what i heard.. your friend may not be able to sponsor another friend/family anymore
You should be in the thread MPNP Application 2012 so that your timelines will be included in the 2012 tracking sheet.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
ad123164 said:
Sorry,you cannot. You have to have a friend or distant relative to support your application. How about friends/relatives in other provinces?
I do have few people whom i know in other province but how will that help? the grid said connection in Manitoba