December 2015
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016
Passport Req..
Still wait
hi all forum members
Today i have recieved LOA via email.I am dec2013 GS applicant.sponsor interview was on 4may2015 and assessment complete on 5 june2015.Pleas update my time line and i have some question to ask.
1. My ielts has been expired last month, should i Have to retake IELTS FOR CIC??
2. My wife is my dependant, so she also need to prepare police certificate or only me??
3. what should i write in generic form in question no.3 UCI?
4. i need to attach bank statement with cic application??

Please update me about above said questions to avoid any mistake.
thanks

pndrana

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
03-06-2013
IELTS Request
No
Hi Balkaran,

Is there any update after sponsor interview ?

Please share ..

thanks

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
jack12 said:
hi all forum members
Today i have recieved LOA via email.I am dec2013 GS applicant.sponsor interview was on 4may2015 and assessment complete on 5 june2015.Pleas update my time line and i have some question to ask.
1. My ielts has been expired last month, should i Have to retake IELTS FOR CIC??
2. My wife is my dependant, so she also need to prepare police certificate or only me??

thanks

Congrats

Althea

pndrana

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
03-06-2013
IELTS Request
No
tintoyc said:
No update on the result yet. still waiting.
Hi friend,

After sponsor interview is there any update from your side ?

I m still waiting. No any update.

Thanks.

onyii

Jun 8, 2012
jack12 said:
hi all forum members

thanks
1) Yes, you need new IELTS
2) No, you only need police clearance
3) No idea
4) No, you dont need new bank statement

Congrats

pndrana

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
03-06-2013
IELTS Request
No
onyii said:
1) Yes, you need new IELTS
2) No, you only need police clearance
3) No idea
4) No, you dont need new bank statement

Congrats
Hi Onyii,

What is your application status. I am NOV-2012 GS applicant. Sponsor interview on Feb-2015.

4 Months is completed after sponsor interview but no any update.

Thanks

tenors

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
Doc's Request.
None Requested
Nomination.....
28-05-2015
AOR Received.
29-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with document
Passport Req..
Positive Expectation by Gods grace
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Please does one spouse need to take and pass the Test of English Exam (e.g. IELTS) before being qualified to be granted Permanent Residency?. There is a space for that on one of the forms. Province has already nominated one of the spouse and has passed and submitted the test results as part of the initial application for nomiation. should the other spouse also take the test and pass now? please advice.

also, This is regarding filing forms for permanent residency after being nominated. please on the form IMM 5406 for additional family information, to be completed by both Principal applicant and spouse separately, how do i fill in the section A? should both spouse write their names in both forms on section A and the names of their parents too separately. Its a bit confusing. I have read the guide, but its not clearly spelt out. thanks

tenors

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
Doc's Request.
None Requested
Nomination.....
28-05-2015
AOR Received.
29-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with document
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
please what if the IELTS expires in between the processing? say before it gets to them through mail. The exam we have was done in July 2013 and i just saw there that it is valid for two years. I don't know what to do? Please bail me out. Is one taking another IELTS since it was the MPNP office that delayed the processing of the forms we submitted. and if one submits the expired one, does that mean one will not be given a second chance to re submit? or what are the implications?

onyii

Jun 8, 2012
pndrana said:
Hi Onyii,

What is your application status. I am NOV-2012 GS applicant. Sponsor interview on Feb-2015.

4 Months is completed after sponsor interview but no any update.

Thanks
Hi Pndrana,
I am also NOV 2012 GS applicant. I got sponsor interview sometime in December 2014, and received LOA in January. I have sent my application to CIC and received AOR... Just waiting for medicals and all.

Thanks.

pndrana

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
03-06-2013
IELTS Request
No
onyii said:
Hi Pndrana,
I am also NOV 2012 GS applicant. I got sponsor interview sometime in December 2014, and received LOA in January. I have sent my application to CIC and received AOR... Just waiting for medicals and all.

Thanks.
Onlyii thanks for share.

Dont know why paper application is moving very slow.

still i m waiting LOA .....

Thanks

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Guys,

I have one questions regarding the MPNP programme

while creating MPNP profile, first question i got that

The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) is an economic immigration program for applicants with a demonstrated intention and ability to settle in Manitoba permanently. You and your family members cannot be nominated under the MPNP if you have the intention to settle in any other province or territory of Canada

Will be able to apply for any other province after creating profile in MPNP ? i am getting concerned because of this sentence "You and your family members cannot be nominated under the MPNP if you have the intention to settle in any other province or territory of Canada"

Please suggest whether this will affect if I have been selected for any other province and vice versa

Looking for quick reply on this

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
kakmam said:
Guys,

I have one questions regarding the MPNP programme

while creating MPNP profile, first question i got that

The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) is an economic immigration program for applicants with a demonstrated intention and ability to settle in Manitoba permanently. You and your family members cannot be nominated under the MPNP if you have the intention to settle in any other province or territory of Canada

Will be able to apply for any other province after creating profile in MPNP ? i am getting concerned because of this sentence "You and your family members cannot be nominated under the MPNP if you have the intention to settle in any other province or territory of Canada"

Please suggest whether this will affect if I have been selected for any other province and vice versa

Looking for quick reply on this
You need to have a close friend/distant friend but FRIEND or family member who will support your application.
You need to let this person know that you intend to use them as a supporter because MPNP will call and interview them and yourself.
Hence this goes towards PROVING that you intend to land, and settle in Manitoba province even if you do have any relatives/friends in other province(s).

The PROOF part is has to be thorough, i.e why are you choosing manitoba over the other province(s). Job wise, growth opportunity, lifestyle etc etc

I hope this helps even in a small way.

Thanks

Althea

PS: rate ++1 if it helps
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Govender said:
You need to have a close friend/distant friend but FRIEND or family member who will support your application.
You need to let this person know that you intend to use them as a supporter because MPNP will call and interview them and yourself.
Hence this goes towards PROVING that you intend to land, and settle in Manitoba province even if you do have any relatives/friends in other province(s).

The PROOF part is has to be thorough, i.e why are you choosing manitoba over the other province(s). Job wise, growth opportunity, lifestyle etc etc

I hope this helps even in a small way.

Thanks

Althea

PS: rate ++1 if it helps
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
thanks althea

i dont have friends/relatives in manitoba..

i am concerned whether i will barred from applying for any other province after applying to manitoba and if select yes to this question. ???

please suggest

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
kakmam said:
thanks althea

i dont have friends/relatives in manitoba..

i am concerned whether i will barred from applying for any other province after applying to manitoba and if select yes to this question. ???

please suggest

please suggest any one