05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
3 reasons why you are choosing manitoba as your immigration destination

Because Winnipeg is in Manitoba province where most of my relatives and friends reside.

cannie

Apr 10, 2012
RAC1987 said:
guys need insight. My uncle s Permanent Resident card expired just last month. They already renew it but until now it has not return to them yet. They inquire in the Processing center but the in-charge there cant answer when they can get it. That is the only thing that lacks my application. Can I used the old PR Card of my uncle
I think Confirmation of PR paper should also suffice!

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
olusheg said:
Another Good News

My sponsor was interviewed yesterday ,and she said everything went well.

She said the officer asked her questions like ,

Name of my wife
Name of my mother
Where am working presently
How is she going to assist me in settling down and also accommodation ,etc.

Am hoping everything is settled by God's grace.
Congrats broda mi. You're getting closer by the day. All the best.

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
author=itguy29:
Hi folks,

Good Day,

I would like to ask something about the MPNP application, I have submitted mine last month without the IELTS results... is it okay to submit my IELTS results without receiving the AOR yet? or should I wait for their response regarding the request for additional docs?
For now, you need to receive your AOR with file number first before you can communicate with MPNP. File number is important so that they can refer to your application. Once you get the AOR, additional docs are also indicated. With your situation now, I think that is the right time for you to submit the IELTS. But for those who are planning to submit their applications, it is better to submit it upon application since in their website even if your NOC falls under A or B, they still recommend it.

I can have the result of my IELTS this 3rd week of december. I hope somebody can share their experience.

Based on the tracking sheet, I saw some GS applicants who were requested for IELTS results after they received their AOR, i'm just wondering if this will happen to me, even though my NOC level is A.
Yes, it may happen. It actually depends on the officer handling your application. The safest is to submit IELTS upon application regardless of your NOC Level.

but for an assurance I also requested for a certificate saying that English was a medium of education during my year in college.
That's good, if the officer is satisfied with these certifications usually they are giving 7.0 points but it may also differ depending on the officer's decision. If you think you will get higher points with the IELTS score you have then submit it once you get your AOR.

Good luck and God bless

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
thea said:
Im so confuse about these questions
I really dont know if my answer can attract the consul to approve us
im asking for a guide regarding these
thanks a lot in advance

-3 reasons why you are choosing manitoba as your immigration destination
-2 reason why choosing winnipeg
-if your occupation is not regulated what steps will you take before you arrive in manitoba to ensure you find skilled employed soon after arriving in manitoba
-are you planning to ugrade you job skills before you arrive in manitoba
- what steps you will take to upgrade your job
- are you planning to improve your Englisg language skills before you arrive in manitoba
if yes, explain what steps will you take to improve your English language skills
Thea, are those questions from SP1?

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
olusheg said:
Another Good News

My sponsor was interviewed yesterday ,and she said everything went well.

She said the officer asked her questions like ,

Name of my wife
Name of my mother
Where am working presently
How is she going to assist me in settling down and also accommodation ,etc.

Am hoping everything is settled by God's grace.
CONGRATULATIONS Olusheg!!!!!!

Where is your mailing address?

If it's in Manitoba then you'll be receiving the LOA before the year ends :)

Good luck and God bless

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
RAC1987 said:
any idea how to answer SP1 and 2... ;D
Hello :)

SP1 & 2 are two new forms that replaced MAS form. I saw and read the forms already, if I am to answer I'll research about Manitoba first. Explore how are you going to fit in and be economically productive in their province. Relate it with your qualifications and the needs of the province.

Make sure that when answer, you will earn points from the assessment criteria like in EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE, ADAPTABILITY......

HTH

arby

Aug 21, 2012
Hello everyone,
I just want to ask if anyone has experience of what does it mean if MPNP Office requests to submit letter from financial institution stating about liquid funds.
Does it mean to submit statement and a letter from financial institution that funds are readily transferable.
An urgent response will be greatly appreciated.
Arby

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
arby said:
Hello everyone,
I just want to ask if anyone has experience of what does it mean if MPNP Office requests to submit letter from financial institution stating about liquid funds.
Does it mean to submit statement and a letter from financial institution that funds are readily transferable.
An urgent response will be greatly appreciated.
Arby
yes, submit statement and a letter from financial institution that funds are readily transferable. and shld be btw 3-6 months statement to date
Hope this helps

Dec 13, 2012
Hello every one,

I am new here, Thank you for your help in advance.

I would like to apply the Mpnp, the questions as below:

1.I have a new friend in Manitoba, he is a permaninent citizen of Manitoba Winnepeg
but he is studying full time at school.

Does it matter to sponsor me?

2. Also, i would like to know if the number of sponsor has reduced to one? means i need only one sponsor to sponce me? Right?

Thank you for your help,
Kind regards,
Je

olusheg

Sep 9, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applied for mpnp in Aug 2012, applied to cio 04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
No document request
Nomination.....
13-12-2012
AOR Received.
16-04-2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
16-4-2013
Med's Request
18-05-2013
Med's Done....
30-05-2013, medical received and "in process" 6/09/2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
18-10-2013
mayoress said:
Congrats broda mi. You're getting closer by the day. All the best.
Thank you so much my sister , hope to see you one day.

olusheg

Sep 9, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applied for mpnp in Aug 2012, applied to cio 04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
No document request
Nomination.....
13-12-2012
AOR Received.
16-04-2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
16-4-2013
Med's Request
18-05-2013
Med's Done....
30-05-2013, medical received and "in process" 6/09/2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
18-10-2013
Tweety05 said:
CONGRATULATIONS Olusheg!!!!!!

Where is your mailing address?

If it's in Manitoba then you'll be receiving the LOA before the year ends :)

Good luck and God bless
Thanks Tweety ,i used my country's mailing address and hopefully i will get it before the end of the year or first week in the new year.

swami123

Nov 23, 2012
onethousandnights said:
Hello every one,

I am new here, Thank you for your help in advance.

I would like to apply the Mpnp, the questions as below:

1.I have a new friend in Manitoba, he is a permaninent citizen of Manitoba Winnepeg
but he is studying full time at school.

Does it matter to sponsor me?

2. Also, i would like to know if the number of sponsor has reduced to one? means i need only one sponsor to sponce me? Right?

Thank you for your help,
Kind regards,
Je
Answer 1: No b'coz sponser must have a PR and with job
Answer 2 : Yes, now need only 1 sponser

regard

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Hi Everyone,

I am a former member of this forum and did not came to this forum due to some workloads and sorry for that

First of all I would like to congrats those candidates who received their LOA recently. Espeacially TWEETY05 Many Many congrats to you and your family.

Now I have some queries from you Tweety05. and Anyone else have any experiance about this I am really sad to say that I am still stuck where I was still no update from MPNP.They did not interviewed my sponsers yet As you all know I am the GS applicant of February 1st week and got AOR june 1st week.Now Tweety05 and any other experianced please help me and read carefully my few questions below:-

Dear,

Tweety05 I have read some of your previous posts that you mentioned Updations creates delays in the application after receive AOR. I am asking you this question because I have updated my application couple of times after I received AOR without the any request of additional document. My wife is principal applicant and I am spouse again I will update my application within 2 weeks with my IELTS certificate. Last time I submitted my wife IELTS result and some employment changes details and my D.E.L.F (Diplome Educational Le francais) diplomas.I have also appeared IELTS exam and going to update them very soon once I get the Results.I am doing all the updations to make my application stronger Please help me if you are sure about it that Updations creates delays in Application.Please help me anyone dear because I am becoming Hopeless.I will wait for the replies and sugesstions from diffrent experianced people.

Thanks

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Hi Everyone,

I am a former member of this forum and did not came to this forum due to some workloads and sorry for that

First of all I would like to congrats those candidates who received their LOA recently. Espeacially TWEETY05 Many Many congrats to you and your family.
Now I have some queries from you Tweety05. and Anyone else have any experiance about this I am really sad to say that I am still stuck where I was still no update from MPNP.They did not interviewed my sponsers yet As you all know I am the GS applicant of February 1st week and got AOR june 1st week.Now Tweety05 and any other experianced please help me and read carefully my few questions below:-

Dear,

Tweety05 I have read some of your previous posts that you mentioned Updations creates delays in the application after receive AOR. I am asking you this question because I have updated my application couple of times after I received AOR without the any request of additional document. My wife is principal applicant and I am spouse again I will update my application within 2 weeks with my IELTS certificate. Last time I submitted my wife IELTS result and some employment changes details and my D.E.L.F (Diplome Educational Le francais) diplomas.I have also appeared IELTS exam and going to update them very soon once I get the Results.I am doing all the updations to make my application stronger Please help me if you are sure about it that Updations creates delays in Application.Please help me anyone dear because I am becoming Hopeless.I will wait for the replies and sugesstions from diffrent experianced people. :(

Thanks
Tweety05 said:
author=itguy29:
Hi folks,

Good Day,

I would like to ask something about the MPNP application, I have submitted mine last month without the IELTS results... is it okay to submit my IELTS results without receiving the AOR yet? or should I wait for their response regarding the request for additional docs?
For now, you need to receive your AOR with file number first before you can communicate with MPNP. File number is important so that they can refer to your application. Once you get the AOR, additional docs are also indicated. With your situation now, I think that is the right time for you to submit the IELTS. But for those who are planning to submit their applications, it is better to submit it upon application since in their website even if your NOC falls under A or B, they still recommend it.

I can have the result of my IELTS this 3rd week of december. I hope somebody can share their experience.

Based on the tracking sheet, I saw some GS applicants who were requested for IELTS results after they received their AOR, i'm just wondering if this will happen to me, even though my NOC level is A.
Yes, it may happen. It actually depends on the officer handling your application. The safest is to submit IELTS upon application regardless of your NOC Level.

but for an assurance I also requested for a certificate saying that English was a medium of education during my year in college.
That's good, if the officer is satisfied with these certifications usually they are giving 7.0 points but it may also differ depending on the officer's decision. If you think you will get higher points with the IELTS score you have then submit it once you get your AOR.

Good luck and God bless