13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
betterMan47 said:
Hi Carl we are applying under family stream and like u our cousin will submit our docs in Manitoba before the end of January .. did u use generic forms if yes is it with mapp and mas...thanks...
Hi. My application was submitted ONLINE. No forms like the ones in the MPNP Kit. However, I initially prepared an application to be sent BY MAIL just like what you will do. Yes you need to use the generic application forms, mapp and mas. My friend also applied by mail under family stream using the forms provided in the MPNP kit. Good luck on your application!

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
auie09 said:
Thanks Carl. But when did your brother receive the LOA after 1 week?
Hi auie. The interview was on Jan 4. My brother got the LOA thru mail Jan 11. LOA was dated Jan 9.

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
FEB 2010(approval of nomination) 25 JUNE 2010 (landing fee required)
Med's Request
25 November 2010 (dated Nov 8 )
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 02, 2011. 8:24 am (thru email)
VISA ISSUED...
(Visa stamped)Feb 14, 2010 (DM)Feb 22, 2010 (Visa received)Feb 24, 2010
LANDED..........
May (Friday)13, 2011. Thank you LORD! Even Friday the 13th is God's blessing.
Hi, is there anyone here who was awarded letter of approval, whose intended occupation here in Manitoba is being a nurse/ practical nurse or anything related to it?

Coz we are helping another friend of ours, who is a registered nurse in the Philippines.. I am just not sure if his occupation is something that the mpnp will give favorable decision..

Thank you.

auie09

Mar 29, 2011
carl zeiss said:
Hi auie. The interview was on Jan 4. My brother got the LOA thru mail Jan 11. LOA was dated Jan 9.
[/quote

Thanks carl! Hope i can get
An update soon thanks again!

betterMan47

Jan 22, 2012
carl zeiss said:
Hi. My application was submitted ONLINE. No forms like the ones in the MPNP Kit. However, I initially prepared an application to be sent BY MAIL just like what you will do. Yes you need to use the generic application forms, mapp and mas. My friend also applied by mail under family stream using the forms provided in the MPNP kit. Good luck on your application!
Carl one more question pls... Is ur friend who applied like us submitted his/her application already in Manitoba? Did he/she include proc fee? bec. generic forms has payment form... our cousin said we dont have to pay proc. fee. yet... Anyway I was just wondering if ur friend is participating in this forum.. I want to ask questions from him... May i know his username... thank you so much...

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thank you.. What did you write as your intended occupation in the mpnp application?
karendiana18 said:
Im a nurse and i got LOA last nov 2011

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
betterMan47 said:
Carl one more question pls... Is ur friend who applied like us submitted his/her application already in Manitoba? Did he/she include proc fee? bec. generic forms has payment form... our cousin said we dont have to pay proc. fee. yet... Anyway I was just wondering if ur friend is participating in this forum.. I want to ask questions from him... May i know his username... thank you so much...
Hi. My friend already submitted their application last Sept 2011. They received their AOR Nov. 2011. No fees were included. Just the things indicated in the checklist MDOC Family such as the Manitoba forms (MAPP, MAS), Gov't of Canada forms (Application for PR Visa, Background Info, Additional Family info, Schedule 4) and all the supporting documents enumerated on the checklist. So far their relative has not yet been contacted by Manitoba. Sorry but I think they are not in this forum. They are not much into being online accdg to them. Hope this helps.

ATD.Aung Gyi

Nov 21, 2011
Hi all,

I have asked to submit for additional documents from MPNP office. I applied under General Stream together with my second cousin and her husband's sponsor letter. They are living in winnipeg for more than 10 years. Now immigration office required the proof of my cousin past ten years living in Winnipeg. I am wondering whether I need to submit the additional what they are asking for or re-apply all the application procedure again. thanks all.

Hope someone can take down my worry.

Best!!

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MPNP only requires a Manitoba sponsor of residency for just a year. And the Manitoba health card is an enough proof for that. Why don't you just give them the document that they are asking for? Surely your relatives will be able to provide it.. This is just my opinion.

ATD.Aung Gyi said:
Hi all,

I have asked to submit for additional documents from MPNP office. I applied under General Stream together with my second cousin and her husband's sponsor letter. They are living in winnipeg for more than 10 years. Now immigration office required the proof of my cousin past ten years living in Winnipeg. I am wondering whether I need to submit the additional what they are asking for or re-apply all the application procedure again. thanks all.

Hope someone can take down my worry.

Best!!

ATD.Aung Gyi

Nov 21, 2011
Pinoy2manitoba said:
MPNP only requires a Manitoba sponsor of residency for just a year. And the Manitoba health card is an enough proof for that. Why don't you just give them the document that they are asking for? Surely your relatives will be able to provide it.. This is just my opinion.

Hi,
Thanks for your message. I received a call from my cousin and they need a copy of citizen identity card and like you said health care card copy of her. I haven't got the AOR yet saying that my application is incomplete. Hopefully after submit the additional document, I would get my AOR and interview and LOA accordingly :)

Best!

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
It is nothing as unusual that they ask for additional document. Just relax your worries will do nothing good for u. Hope you'll get your LOA in a week or 2. :)

ATD.Aung Gyi said:
Pinoy2manitoba said:

Hi,
Thanks for your message. I received a call from my cousin and they need a copy of citizen identity card and like you said health care card copy of her. I haven't got the AOR yet saying that my application is incomplete. Hopefully after submit the additional document, I would get my AOR and interview and LOA accordingly :)

Best!

KRZ777

Jan 27, 2012
Hi to all!
I'm new in this forum and I would appreciate your assistance. My wife and I are planning to apply under the MPNP general stream. For those who applied under the same stream, were you required to fill-out the settlement plan? Also, can anyone give us an idea of the timeline of the application processing under the general stream.
Thanks!

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
KRZ777 said:
Hi to all!
I'm new in this forum and I would appreciate your assistance. My wife and I are planning to apply under the MPNP general stream. For those who applied under the same stream, were you required to fill-out the settlement plan? Also, can anyone give us an idea of the timeline of the application processing under the general stream.
Thanks!
Settlement plan is for applicants applying online (they are considered under the priority stream - family support stream, employer direct stream, and international student stream). General stream applicants shall follow the guide in the MPNP application kit and can only submit their application by mail. Just check the timelines of other forum members to get an idea about the processing time.

movie1805

Jan 26, 2012
hi i got the letter but they reject our one i have brother in toranto and also they said some other reason.did u fill the details of relative out of Manotob?i given all details of my brother.can anyone help how can i appeal for this matter?please help me...thanks