CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
auie09 said:
Hi to all. My sponsor and I got interviewed Just this week. My sponsor's interview was the usual q & a which i have read from other forum members. However my interview was more on proving to the officer why i will not transfer to Calgary because i declared my sister in law in my application. I was also quizzed why we were rejected on our tourist visa application.
Im hoping for a good news though. Goodluck to all of us who are waiting for the result whether LOA, AOR, MR orPPR.

God bless
Good to hear nainterview na sponsors mo. Hoping and praying for your LOA. Maybe there's reason why your interview was delayed and for sure you had prepared for all the possible questions. If you don't mind, matanong ko kung ano intended occupation sa application nyo?

auie09

Mar 29, 2011
candidgirl said:
Good to hear nainterview na sponsors mo. Hoping and praying for your LOA. Maybe there's reason why your interview was delayed and for sure you had prepared for all the possible questions. If you don't mind, matanong ko kung ano intended occupation sa application nyo?

Thanks po! I'm an accountant

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
KRZ777 said:
Thanks for your reply! I have a brother who lives in vancouver and a brother-in-law who is in alberta. Our MPNP appli will be supported by 2 friends who is from manitoba. Do you think our appli will be rejected because we have close relatives outside manitoba?
I don't think you will be rejected just because of relatives in other provinces. In case your friends in Manitoba are interviewed, I am sure that they will be asked regarding how sure are they that you will really stay in Manitoba. In my case, my brother is in Manitoba and so is my wife's cousin. But I also have a cousin in Toronto and my wife's aunt is also there. My brother was asked if I really intend to stay in Manitoba and he answered yes with certainty. There are several criteria and your Manitoba connection is one of them. I think the interview will play a very important role in your situation. Make sure you discuss it well with your friends. If you can satisfy the MPNP that your connection to Manitoba is stronger than that of other provinces then I think you will be okay. Hope and pray for the best!

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
auie09 said:
Hi to all. My sponsor and I got interviewed Just this week. My sponsor's interview was the usual q & a which i have read from other forum members. However my interview was more on proving to the officer why i will not transfer to Calgary because i declared my sister in law in my application. I was also quizzed why we were rejected on our tourist visa application.
Im hoping for a good news though. Goodluck to all of us who are waiting for the result whether LOA, AOR, MR orPPR.

God bless
Happy to know that you and your sponsor already had the long waited interview. Don't worry because if you are honest with your answers to his questions then LOA is coming next :)

KRZ777

Jan 27, 2012
carl zeiss said:
I don't think you will be rejected just because of relatives in other provinces. In case your friends in Manitoba are interviewed, I am sure that they will be asked regarding how sure are they that you will really stay in Manitoba. In my case, my brother is in Manitoba and so is my wife's cousin. But I also have a cousin in Toronto and my wife's aunt is also there. My brother was asked if I really intend to stay in Manitoba and he answered yes with certainty. There are several criteria and your Manitoba connection is one of them. I think the interview will play a very important role in your situation. Make sure you discuss it well with your friends. If you can satisfy the MPNP that your connection to Manitoba is stronger than that of other provinces then I think you will be okay. Hope and pray for the best!
Thanks, carl!

auie09

Mar 29, 2011
carl zeiss said:

Thanks Carl! I just hope that i satisfy the PO with The interview. Thanks again'

adereleadegbite

Jan 4, 2012
I applied for MPNP general stream in September 2011 .. Has anybody that applied in September received calls or anything on their side.

Cheers

fgrd

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
adereleadegbite said:
I applied for MPNP general stream in September 2011 .. Has anybody that applied in September received calls or anything on their side.

Cheers
Hi,

I applied in august still no sponser Interview or LOA very much tensed I will let u know if anything happens.

Thanks,
FGRD

yankee

Oct 14, 2011
Good afternoon,

Has anybody heard something about agency STAR7 and it owner/agent Adele Dyck ?

Unfortunately I do not have anybody i Manitoba to apply by general strem, and she promissed me to get PR Visa without it...
Is it possible do do it throw interview with immigration officer in Winnipeg?

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
guys, what's the cost of PNP under general stream - i mean app fees

Thanks

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody

My Timeline is:-

Stream - General
Visa office - New Delhi
Applied for MPNP - August 01,2011
A.O.R. Received - November 01,2011

Waiting for LOA

can anybody tell me how long it will take to get the LOA ?

Zealot

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Stngr said:
guys, what's the cost of PNP under general stream - i mean app fees

Thanks
There is no fee involved when applying to the MPNP, whatever stream or category you may be. When you become nominated and you apply for your permanent resident visa, that is when you will have to pay application fees and right of permanent residence fees. You can check the fees at cic.gc.ca.

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
carl zeiss said:
There is no fee involved when applying to the MPNP, whatever stream or category you may be. When you become nominated and you apply for your permanent resident visa, that is when you will have to pay application fees and right of permanent residence fees. You can check the fees at cic.gc.ca.
Cool, thanks, that explains why i could't find any info regarding fees on MPNP website ;)

pkk_2009

Sep 11, 2009
auie09 said:
hello! i wanted to start this thread for all those applicants like me to who just submitted their MPNP application.

I submitted mine last March 2011 - General Stream.. hoping and praying that there will be no problem as my husband has a sister in another province.
please post your status here so we would know the timeline & trending of application in 2011.

thanks!

Is is possible to apply for Manitoba-General Stream, if your relative lives in any other province? Pls. clarify?