+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2017

canada87

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Not yet. According to my WP expiration date and the timelime posted by other user, they should call around this time. It is very frustrating waiting knowing you have limited time. At the end, the last stage is "assessment in process" and there is when they decide when to call
They will call soon, be positive!

ratnakar78

Aug 29, 2017
Hello All, Can somebody post information about the eligibility of getting MPNP nomination for Job Code 2173. What is minimum score and IELTS score requires ?

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Hello All,

We received our nomination already and we're about to submit our application to CIC. But, IELTS will expire this end of November. Can anyone know if we can still submit our IELTS even though it is already expiring this end of November? We are planning to submit first week of October. Or is it better if we take our IELTS again? Thank you all

zctno1

Oct 25, 2015
Hi guys

Just an extention to your post, I only took the Celpip test, is that okay or I still need to take IELTS?

Appreciate it!

Hello All,

We received our nomination already and we're about to submit our application to CIC. But, IELTS will expire this end of November. Can anyone know if we can still submit our IELTS even though it is already expiring this end of November? We are planning to submit first week of October. Or is it better if we take our IELTS again? Thank you all[/QUOT

A

abdisarockstar

Hi guys

Just an extention to your post, I only took the Celpip test, is that okay or I still need to take IELTS?

Appreciate it!
Further as an extension to the above extension I took my CELPIP in Feb 2017. I sent my application already and it was received by CIC on the 18th of September. Let me know as well :p

PTfdp

Mar 17, 2016
Boys and girls
I got my nomination
Literally 6 months after applying
:)
I shot them an email last night asking where's my nomination?
This morning I got the letter.
So if your status is assessment complete I'd advise email them. Lol.

Did you already apply for PR?

Irvan

Sep 27, 2017
Can anyone please help me?
I am on PGWP in Winnipeg and will be applying for MPNP after completing 6 months of employment. I am married and will be adding my spouse as a dependent in the application who is not in Canada. How and when can he enter Canada I get the Nomination? Can he enter as soon as I get the nomination?

batangpusa

Dec 28, 2014
hello mpnp nominees,
anyone who can share with me some info. i applied for mpnp in 2012 for my daughter and she landed in winnipeg after 18 months. now i am about to apply mpnp for my other daughter and the checklist i can see in the website is slightly different from what i used in Y2012. in #11 in the checklist it says there i need to include 'confirmation of nomination'...my question is how can i attach confirmation of nomination wherein i am still appliying for nomination. am i using different checklist.
kindly help. thanks

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, i will be taking my ielts this week, may you please tell me what is the required band score for each category for MPNP applicant? im kind of worried as i do not have any preparation for my exam.

Abbaskf83

Sep 22, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Nomination.....
5-07-2017
Any idea how long do CIC takes to acknowledge the recipe of pape base documents and what is the next steps.

Our documents were delivered on 5 days back.

Thank you

canada87

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hi, i will be taking my ielts this week, may you please tell me what is the required band score for each category for MPNP applicant? im kind of worried as i do not have any preparation for my exam.
I think is 4 but not sure. Just double check at MPNP website