+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2017

A

abdisarockstar

don't worry you will get soon. I got after 16 days waiting of assessment complete.
Haha hoping I don't have to follow the trend. :p I even have my package ready to be sent to Sydney. Lol. Just need the letter.

I don't know if you can answer this. But you think of any chances of me getting the AOR before Nov 24/17? (My WP
expiration) now granted I would need it way before (possibly by Nov 1) so that I can plan my extension application right?
Wish the processing time for MPNP was the one before. I know a bunch of people with average receipts of nominations within 3-4 months max. Could have made the cut in my case as opposed to 6 months. :(

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I am planning to apply for MPNP. i have given IELTS yesterday and i will get the result after 13 days. I am working as a Front End Web Developer which falls under NOC A 2174. here is the short view of my profile.

Experience : 5 Years
Education : BSc(IT)
IELTS : 5.5 (Expecting)

Am i eligible for MPNP?
If yes, what will be the best way to apply?

I don't have any connection or job offer.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Zuber

Ahmedb

May 12, 2017
I am planning to apply for MPNP. i have given IELTS yesterday and i will get the result after 13 days. I am working as a Front End Web Developer which falls under NOC A 2174. here is the short view of my profile.

Experience : 5 Years
Education : BSc(IT)
IELTS : 5.5 (Expecting)

Am i eligible for MPNP?
If yes, what will be the best way to apply?

I don't have any connection or job offer.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Zuber
Try morden immigration link is www.mordenimmigration.com

musaab03

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Haha hoping I don't have to follow the trend. :p I even have my package ready to be sent to Sydney. Lol. Just need the letter.

I don't know if you can answer this. But you think of any chances of me getting the AOR before Nov 24/17? (My WP
expiration) now granted I would need it way before (possibly by Nov 1) so that I can plan my extension application right?
Wish the processing time for MPNP was the one before. I know a bunch of people with average receipts of nominations within 3-4 months max. Could have made the cut in my case as opposed to 6 months. :(
one of my friends WP was expiring in a month and he got the file number in 15 days only. Hope you will get too.

Reactions: abdisarockstar
A

abdisarockstar

Boys and girls
I got my nomination
Literally 6 months after applying
:)
I shot them an email last night asking where's my nomination?
This morning I got the letter.
So if your status is assessment complete I'd advise email them. Lol.

Ahmedb

May 12, 2017
Boys and girls
I got my nomination
Literally 6 months after applying
:)
I shot them an email last night asking where's my nomination?
This morning I got the letter.
So if your status is assessment complete I'd advise email them. Lol.
Congratulations, when are you going to submit your paper based application to cic?

Reactions: abdisarockstar

Ahmedb

May 12, 2017
Thanks ahmed for your reply. it's going to help me somewhere.
Morden seems like a small village. is there any other option for me to immigrate to Manitoba or somewhere else in Canada?
No idea sorry. I find morden best for you. It is not a small village. It is city just one and half hour drive from Winnipeg. My supporter lives in Brandon which one is three hours away from Winnipeg.

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
No idea sorry. I find morden best for you. It is not a small village. It is city just one and half hour drive from Winnipeg. My supporter lives in Brandon which one is three hours away from Winnipeg.
Thanks Ahmed
Do I need to show funding while applying for MPNP or Morden immigration?

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Can we create a whatsapp group for all heading for Manitoba or for those who have landed so dat we can share critical information? Or do we have a Manitoba whatsapp group already?

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have checked morden immigration website. It clearly mention that we shouldn't have any connection to Canada. But my brother is living in Toronto since 2010 and he is now Canadian citizen. So I think morden is not for me. Can I still be eligible for MPNP?
Is there any other way to immigrate to Canada?