17/3- EOI

30/3-LAA

1/4 - application filed to MPNP

5/4 - MPNP file number

30/6 - assesment pending

15/08 - assessment in process

29/08 - assessment complete

31/08 - nomination e-mail (dated 28/08)

Does not having employment restriction on certificate make any difference? :)
Congratulations!! My timeline is earlier than yours but I'm still waiting :p

Jv0220

Apr 24, 2017
Hi many congratulations to you.
Just need to know, did they call you or your employer? If yes, could you tell what did they ask?
Thanks
Finally we got nominated!
Timeline
17/3- EOI

30/3-LAA

1/4 - application filed to MPNP

5/4 - MPNP file number

30/6 - assesment pending

15/08 - assessment in process

29/08 - assessment complete

31/08 - nomination e-mail (dated 28/08)

Does not having employment restriction on certificate make any difference? :)
o

jabba1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
Hi many congratulations to you.
Just need to know, did they call you or your employer? If yes, could you tell what did they ask?
Thanks

o
Didn't call me, called employer - they didn't ask nothing too fancy :) just about job, responsibilities and if I'm still working there. In other words "confirmation of employment" - thats what they asked about.

lily.

Sep 3, 2017
Hi there,
this is my first post.

I'm in process of Mpnp right now, but my work permit is expiring soon.
My officer contacted my company and me by email to register me for the work permit extension. My company does not help work permit extension. I told him that I am planning to apply for BOWP. I know one person was refused by Mpnp officer because of his English score. My score seems fine, but I am worried. Do you have any information about Bowp through Mpnp.

Thanks.

Maricel_25

Sep 2, 2017
I just want to seek your advice, regarding the circumstances of my application. My application was cancelled with final desicion of not approved due to expired nomination certificate but my nomination certificate was extended and I include the letter of appoval to my application but they overlooked it.ive call the IRCC and they advice me to re submit my application and make a letter on what had happen,but my eilts was already expired last july 21,i also include to the letter that they must still accept my eilts as it was still valid during my first application.I just want to make sure that they will not reject or return my application again.thanks

PTfdp

Mar 17, 2016
My wp expires next Friday, that's why I already got it :)
Congrats on your nomination! Are you going to apply for a closed work permit now?

Do you remember when did your employer receive the phone call from the officer?

Thanks!

PTfdp

Mar 17, 2016
Hi there,
this is my first post.

I'm in process of Mpnp right now, but my work permit is expiring soon.
My officer contacted my company and me by email to register me for the work permit extension. My company does not help work permit extension. I told him that I am planning to apply for BOWP. I know one person was refused by Mpnp officer because of his English score. My score seems fine, but I am worried. Do you have any information about Bowp through Mpnp.

Thanks.
When is your work permit expiring?

You will need enough time to receive the Acknowledgment of Receipt letter from CIC which takes from 2 to 3 months after you apply for the Federal part of the process.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Assessment Completed already last 09/01/2017. How many weeks to receive LOA? Once Assessment is Completed is this a guaranteed LOA? Thanks!

A

abdisarockstar

Assessment Completed already last 09/01/2017. How many weeks to receive LOA? Once Assessment is Completed is this a guaranteed LOA? Thanks!
Hi there. Which draw are you from?

I'm from the March 15ish draw and still my status is assessment in process which is frustrating me now because I need to apply for a BOWP and for that I need the nomination and the AOR from CIC. My work permit expires on Nov 24,'17. I'm not sure whether it would be enough time to get the AOR just before the expiry of the permit. Gosh this is worrying!

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Hi there. Which draw are you from?

I'm from the March 15ish draw and still my status is assessment in process which is frustrating me now because I need to apply for a BOWP and for that I need the nomination and the AOR from CIC. My work permit expires on Nov 24,'17. I'm not sure whether it would be enough time to get the AOR just before the expiry of the permit. Gosh this is worrying!

Hello! I think were from the same draw. Not sure though what draw number we're from. We're outland applicant skilled worker and my fiancee is the principal applicant.

A

abdisarockstar

Hello! I think were from the same draw. Not sure though what draw number we're from. We're outland applicant skilled worker and my fiancee is the principal applicant.
Any emails bro?