PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Assessment pending sir. Over a month now :( how about you?
Had about three people who had status change from assessment pending to assessment in process within a month in May and June. Give them a few days more, hopefully you will get a status change. When did you submit your application? has it been up to 4 months?

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hi all, i have a couple of questions:
1. I have 2 uncles in Manitoba so I have submitted an EOI to Manitoba and have 560/1000 points. I have absolutely no idea if my points are good or bad. Where can I check this?
2. Also, when are the draws? What are the points for the draws... Where can I find information on this?

You guys looked to have been nominated already, please help! Thanks!

canada87

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
I'm from draw 29:

LAA: 27/mar/17
Documents submitted: 28/apr/17 and status Received
Assessment Pending: 11/jul/17

Jv0220

Apr 24, 2017
I'm from draw 29:

LAA: 27/mar/17
Documents submitted: 28/apr/17 and status Received
Assessment Pending: 11/jul/17
Hi I'm from draw #29 as well, my status is pending as well. I don't know when they gonna process further it's quite slow after clearing the backlogs too.
Let's hope to get the nomination soon.
Keep updating guys god bless

A

abdisarockstar

Had about three people who had status change from assessment pending to assessment in process within a month in May and June. Give them a few days more, hopefully you will get a status change. When did you submit your application? has it been up to 4 months?
My application was submitted at around March 15ish. Got the status changed to assessment pending in June 17-18ish. Still the same. I'll take your word buddy. Fingers crossed. :/

ankspatel007

Jul 9, 2016
INDIA
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
hello friends, My health was ruined my future for last year but now i am ready to Submit my EOI to MPNP in December 2017.

Can anybody suggest is there any possibility for me as per below points???

Education: Diploma in Pharmacy( 2 years after higher secondary in India) (post secondary program for 2 years as per MPNP)(NOC:3219)
IELTS: (L:5.5,R:5.5,W:5.0,S:5.5= Overall 5.5)
work experience: 3 years and still continue
manitoba connection: Close relative in Thomson (My wife's first cousin)

I have marked that from last one year there is mpnp draw under Strategic Recruitment initiative. i can't understand what is future possibility for me.

Can i submit EOI? If yes than... is there any possibility for getting letter after submit EOI??

I guess My Score is Around : 562

please Help me and suggest me what chances for me.. I'm so much worried about my family's better future.

Last edited:

danicajama

Mar 12, 2017
Does
Changes will take effect on 1 April 2017

1. 500$ non refundable fee.
2. 99% of people will receive Invitation to Apply only if they have Job offer, others will not be qualified.

As far as I read these are the changes.
Does anybody have an idea as to when are they gonna accept regular applications (not under the strategic recruitment initiative)?

h1tman

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/11/2015
Nomination.....
@ CIC on 04/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/11/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
10/11/2016
Med's Request
05/05/2017
Med's Done....
11/05/2017 passed on 24/05/2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
Does

Does anybody have an idea as to when are they gonna accept regular applications (not under the strategic recruitment initiative)?
Danica, you can try through morden...

cath08

Aug 1, 2017
Hi

Im new here pls can you add me to the group +971502423641

I also have a question. I have an active EE profile which I submitted in May. I was not expecting my friend's sister will agree to be my supporter for MPNP. I am planning to submit EOI this month. My question is do I have to widraw my EE profile since I am applying for MPNP? Also in my EE profile I didn't choose Manitoba in my province of interest because I thought I don't have a chance to apply because I don't have a supporter then.

I hope anyone can help me with the above query.

Thanks in advance

cristka

Aug 3, 2017
Hi,
I have questions about the employer. I work in an restaurant in a small tourist town. The restaurant just open to business on June 1st and that day is the first day I start to work. I just wonder whether my employer is qualified to support me with my MPNP after I submit the MPNP application half a year later ? I heard from some immigration representative that the employer should have a stable business last at least for one year. I am quite concerning.
In addition, since this is a small tourist town, when the summer vacation is over, the business might get drop gradually, especially in winter. Is there any risk in this situation ?

PTfdp

Mar 17, 2016
My application was submitted at around March 15ish. Got the status changed to assessment pending in June 17-18ish. Still the same. I'll take your word buddy. Fingers crossed. :/
Any updates on your process?

My application was submitted on April 21, so you should get you application checked before mine.