+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mother's Visitor Visa Application Refused ( Ircc Portal )

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Why would she need a quarantine plan? That’s valid before travel. Now that is no longer even valid since vaccinated passengers are exempt from quarantine and you just have to put information in arrive can app. So no quarantine plan needed in application.
Quarantine is required in many scenarios just not hotel quarantine.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
yes but I’m going to wait and get advice on how to remove this concern so it doesn’t get rejected again
Would order GCMS notes. If you don’t meet LICO and don’t have a lot of savings then you may need to wait until your income is higher and you have increased family savings in general.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
OK, is it the only reason for refusal or also Family ties. In my mother's refusal, Personal assets and Finances,, and second Family Ties in home country and Canada
You received PR via asylum so that creates extra concerns that she will also claim asylum.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
They are the biggest jerks ever. How can they reject. Must have been the most discriminatory person on other side. Luck also has a part to play. Some officers are nice. And not frustrated by immigrants. But sometimes and I guess most of times nowdays these bad kind of officers are ruining lifes of people who sang to reunite.
Not having much assets is a valid reason for rejecting an visitor visa. It has nothing to do with anti-immigrant sentiment.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So those who got PR after Asylum doesn't have equal rights like other residents ?
Visitor visas for family members are not a right for any citizen or PR. It can be harder for family members or friends of asylum seekers to get TRVs because there is often higher likelihood that family members or friends may also apply for asylum in Canada. If you apply for asylum based on personal circumstances like being LGBTQ+ in some countries then your family and friends are unlikely to apply for asylum if they aren’t LGBTQ+ but if you received asylum based on common issue in your home country or circumstances in your home country like war then there are higher chances of your family also applying for asylum if granted a TRV.

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
So sad. I’m also sponsoring mother for 1 month but I was recommended to choose supervisa instead of visitor visa as ircc is usually lenient on parent’s side of funds when it is under this category. I am waiting for a decision soon, will let you know if my mother got super visa and you may then try similar route.

what was the application timeline like?
Turns out that was the best advise given to me. Mom got her super visa in 14 days; I showed my NOA, bank balance of 3 months, employment letter, payslips and a health insurance for mom. That's all. Showed 10K CAD for 1 month of stay even for super visa and she got PG-1 stamped.

Reactions: canuck78