+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mother's Visitor Visa Application Refused ( Ircc Portal )

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes she traveled to UK in 2020 that was 1 year after my approval
Yes she lives with her son
NO my case wasn't based on general issues, it was my personal political case
You can stress all these things if she applies for a TRV again. Property ownership and assessment of her property value would also help increase the amo7nt of assets she owns.

pardeepsandhu

Nov 9, 2021
Today i got refusal for my wife and son..
I have already visitor visa till 2028 and I applied for them but they refused application ..i have 25000 $ in my account , a job, purpose of visit is to visit my cousin’s family. They have their own house and permanent residents of Canada. But they refused my application for my 1 year old son and wife. Any suggestion?
what does your wife do

Thanos007

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
The visa post did not believe your mom (the applicant) will leave the country by the end of intended stay due to the reasons. How much funds and what family information did she show? Did she provide a quarantine plan?
Why would she need a quarantine plan? That’s valid before travel. Now that is no longer even valid since vaccinated passengers are exempt from quarantine and you just have to put information in arrive can app. So no quarantine plan needed in application.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Hello everyone,
My mother's Visitor Visa Application Refused
Here's the reasons for Refusal.

I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• Personal assets and financial status.
• Family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Please help if anyone has any experience about it.
Regards
Received refusal letter for my mother today as well on the basis of personal assets & financial status :(

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Are you eligible for super visa? What length of visit did she request? Did she show her own assets for her trip?
no not eligible for super visa. Length of stay was 2 months. She doesn’t have any asset

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
That's sad , are u planning to Reapply
yes but I’m going to wait and get advice on how to remove this concern so it doesn’t get rejected again

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
yes but I’m going to wait and get advice on how to remove this concern so it doesn’t get rejected again
OK, is it the only reason for refusal or also Family ties. In my mother's refusal, Personal assets and Finances,, and second Family Ties in home country and Canada

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
OK, is it the only reason for refusal or also Family ties. In my mother's refusal, Personal assets and Finances,, and second Family Ties in home country and Canada
Mine is only one reason

Thanos007

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
They are the biggest jerks ever. How can they reject. Must have been the most discriminatory person on other side. Luck also has a part to play. Some officers are nice. And not frustrated by immigrants. But sometimes and I guess most of times nowdays these bad kind of officers are ruining lifes of people who sang to reunite.

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
They are the biggest jerks ever. How can they reject. Must have been the most discriminatory person on other side. Luck also has a part to play. Some officers are nice. And not frustrated by immigrants. But sometimes and I guess most of times nowdays these bad kind of officers are ruining lifes of people who sang to reunite.
System is not fair for everyone unfortunately

A member's mother got her visa with no Travel history, no bank statement & way less money in sponsor's account than mine, happy for him that her mother got Visa ,but they should treat everyone same.