+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
congrats, i am outland candidate adn since my AR 12th july i have not received any news
MIDI has woken from its sleep and have started processing applications and sending checklists from last week onwards for inland applicants. You will also get it but being outland might put you in a different priority queue though.

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MIDI has woken from its sleep and have started processing applications and sending checklists from last week onwards for inland applicants. You will also get it but being outland might put you in a different priority queue though.
thanks for your advice,

MIDI already sent me check list on june, i sent documents and my AR is 12th july. nothing more till day

dvx9

Nov 22, 2017
Hello,

I was wondering if my currently studying Bachelors Degree would count as points towards my CSQ?

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
I received email from Ircc that , they have received my application for PR. But I am unable to link my application to online account . Request any body to suggest me.

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
i am not sure it is AOR, i received e-mail communication that they received my doc and i need to link my application to online account within 7 days. which i am facing difficulty to link.

ILovMontreal

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Any news from those who sent the documents to MIDI and are still waiting for the CSQ?

They have my documents sent in response to a IR since October.... and still NOTHING. This wait is killing me!!!!!!

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Any news from those who sent the documents to MIDI and are still waiting for the CSQ?

They have my documents sent in response to a IR since October.... and still NOTHING. This wait is killing me!!!!!!
I have seen lots of activities today, some people got their Green button and some people got IR because of some missing documents, I think they are now moving fast, hoping to have some good news for all of us very soon.

Reactions: ILovMontreal