+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

kham

Jun 22, 2016
Hello for who received their CSQ is it OK to send the originals of my diploma instead of the certified true copies ????? if no how to certify my diplomas as a true copy if I am outside my country ?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
kham said:
Hello for who received their CSQ is it OK to send the originals of my diploma instead of the certified true copies ????? if no how to certify my diplomas as a true copy if I am outside my country ?
Documents submitted to MIDI are not returned hence it's advisable to submit certified true/notarized copy.

kham

Jun 22, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Documents submitted to MIDI are not returned hence it's advisable to submit certified true/notarized copy.
Thanks for response but how can I get a certified true copies of my original diploms in montreal and if I submitted the originals will they reject them ?

kham

Jun 22, 2016
contextaa said:
Just called them, they told me to be patient, as it might take several weeks to make a decision... I dropped the certified copy in their office, but she didn't know that I sent it. I don't have a good feeling about it.
please Did you ask MIDI if they accept the original of university diploma (from outside Canada) instead of the certified true copies because my university does not issue a certified copy ?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
kham said:
please Did you ask MIDI if they accept the original of university diploma (from outside Canada) instead of the certified true copies because my university does not issue a certified copy ?
Are you sure you won't need your original diploma in your life ever again? :)
If your university does not issue certified copy then get copy of diploma notarized from notary public of your country.

kham

Jun 22, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Are you sure you won't need your original diploma in your life ever again? :)
If your university does not issue certified copy then get copy of diploma notarized from notary public of your country.
it's not a problem for me to issue other original one but the problem is that I read from other applicants that MIDI reject the original diploma and asked for the certified true copy and in my case I can not get a certified true copy from my university

if I got a certified true copy from my embassy in montreal will it work ?? or should it be from the document issuer ??

Husam

Oct 7, 2015
Hello, I submitted my application for CSQ recently, any idea about the time to receive the checklist? Plz help
Thank you

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
kham said:
it's not a problem for me to issue other original one but the problem is that I read from other applicants that MIDI reject the original diploma and asked for the certified true copy and in my case I can not get a certified true copy from my university

if I got a certified true copy from my embassy in montreal will it work ?? or should it be from the document issuer ??
Certified true copy from your country's embassy in Montreal should work provided your country embassy agrees to certify your documents. My country's embassy in NY, USA does not certify educational documents.

You can also get your documents notarized from Notary Public in your country. I followed this approach and it worked fine for me.

kham

Jun 22, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Certified true copy from your country's embassy in Montreal should work provided your country embassy agrees to certify your documents. My country's embassy in NY, USA does not certify educational documents.

You can also get your documents notarized from Notary Public in your country. I followed this approach and it worked fine for me.
@APPNOV2014NY

Thanks very much for your help, really appreciate it :)

Montreal-QC

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov'16
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Get CSQ today...... :)

arunguggilam

Jul 21, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I landed in Montreal two weeks back with one year work permit. I came to know that I am eligible for this CSQ cap exempt process. Could you please provide me suggestion is it good to go with consultancy or we can go on our own ?
If we go on our own, I do not have birth certificate what is the alternate option for that ?
Thanks in advance.