Passport Req..
DM on 22-Dec-17. PPR received on 03-Jan-18
VISA ISSUED...
Received CoPR & Visa by end of Jan-2018
LANDED..........
Landed end of Jan-2018, Received PR card around mid of March-2018
Racing said:
Hi ROKIB2012,

I got a message to do medicals today, i am panning to get appointment from CMIPQ doctor in montreal, could you please tell me how much it would cost to complete the medicals?
I have just completed medicals today in CMIPQ, doctor said they will send the medical request directly to CIC by this week. Having said that, do i need to send the emedical sheet to CIC which was given to me today?

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Racing said:
I have just completed medicals today in CMIPQ, doctor said they will send the medical request directly to CIC by this week. Having said that, do i need to send the emedical sheet to CIC which was given to me today?
Quick query do we also get copy of medicals ?

Racing

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
In land
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-03-2017 (Medial passed on 30-03-17)
Passport Req..
DM on 22-Dec-17. PPR received on 03-Jan-18
VISA ISSUED...
Received CoPR & Visa by end of Jan-2018
LANDED..........
Landed end of Jan-2018, Received PR card around mid of March-2018
poisonapple said:
Quick query do we also get copy of medicals ?
No, what i mean is, they have given me a emedical sheet which contains my details and photo

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
POLYNING said:
I just received an email. I know they received my RPRF. you only need to pay it online (https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en) , then you will get a pdf file to demonstrate that you have paid the RPRF, then open the link they gave you (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx), then write several words to tell them that you have paid the RPRF online, then input your UCI........., the last step is to upload that pdf file. OK , finish, wait wait.............you will get a reply many days later..
The email is :

UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides
· Change of address
· Check your application status
· Help Centre

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Thanks POLYNING

I paid the fee's....I need to attach the PDF via Case specific inquiry form right?

Type of application/enquiry (required) - PR applied by Mail?
Type of application/enquiry (continued) - PR applied by Mail - Quebec skilled worker?
Your enquiry (required) - RPRF fees paid online? or what more we need to right?
Where is the attachment section?

Please let me know the above details..

Sorry for being a pain for such a simple thing..but need to be sure before submitting it...please help me out here

Thanks

stacyluv7987

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
App. Filed.......
02-03-2018
AOR Received.
06-04-2018
I applied my application in Dec 16, 2016. I only received numéro de demande & numéro de référence individuel. No update yet …..

Anybody submit around the same time?

kham

Jun 22, 2016
stacyluv7987 said:
I applied my application in Dec 16, 2016. I only received numéro de demande & numéro de référence individuel. No update yet .....

Anybody submit around the same time?
Applied in October, 2016 and nothing till now

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
hello friends,

i received document check list on 16th Jan 2017 , and i have sent my documents to midi by fed ex courier and tracking number says documents were delivered on 19th march 2017, please let me know how to get it confirmed this by MIDI that they have received documents.

And also please let me know whether i am getting effected by recent (08th march 2017) changes in the point system.

thanks in advance
shappa

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
shappa said:
i received document check list on 16th Jan 2017 , and i have sent my documents to midi by fed ex courier and tracking number says documents were delivered on 19th march 2017, please let me know how to get it confirmed this by MIDI that they have received documents.
Call MIDI Customer Care after a week or two. Agents will look into system and will tell you if documents have been added to your file or not.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
when did you apply ?

NMontD said:
Hello Friends,

Just wanted some clarification on below statement for online applicants. Please let me know if preliminary review here means MIDI has already reviewed the application and Personalized checklist will be sent to applicants. I have just captured it from http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/steps-times.html

Please help in clarifying this.

"
These modifications apply to all applications received as of March 8, 2017, as well as those on file for which the preliminary review had not yet begun on this date.

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Call MIDI Customer Care after a week or two. Agents will look into system and will tell you if documents have been added to your file or not.
Hi APPNOV2014NY,

I called MIDI , they confirmed that they received my documents on 16th of march 2017, how long approximately it will take to hear from them , currently i am at my home country , however application was made as cap exempt as i was in Canada at application time.

i am worried as they told that i will be effected by changes in new point system

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
shappa said:
Hi APPNOV2014NY,

I called MIDI , they confirmed that they received my documents on 16th of march 2017, how long approximately it will take to hear from them , currently i am at my home country , however application was made as cap exempt as i was in Canada at application time.

i am worried as they told that i will be effected by changes in new point system
Sorry. I am not sure about current turn around time of MIDI for Cap-exempt applicants. I will let recent CSQ applicants answer your questions.

If you got checklist before 8th March 2017 then MIDI should evaluate your application as per old criterion.

All the best.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Congrates here r those who got successfully csq...

I requested to all please share ur education and points consider for this education by midi...it will be helpful for those who are new and unaware about the education system of quebec and points of education...

amit.r

Feb 23, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
11-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
highheel987 said:
Talked to CIC right now....They confirmed that my application is still in CIO sydney and It will take some time before it can be transferred to Relative visa office (in my case its Ottawa)..

I am sending my PCC today to CIO Sydney.....:)
Can you please share phone number you called on.. also is that good for people calling from US?

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Can anyone in this forum who lives Quebec help on the affected applicants by finding what's the current situation of MIDI's next step in our applications.it would be a great support for all of us,as we all are stuck on this trap.