Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Seweify said:
Hi all,

Is there an updated spreadsheet for GTA citizenship applicants?

Thanks...
Yes, please click at the link ......

Cheers, Anil

SONIA KHAN

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YAHOOOO I GOT MY YELLOW PAPPER YESTERDAY AND MY TEST ON AUG 17 IN SCARBOUROGH 8:15..........I AM SO HAPPPPY

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Had my test and interview today at Scarborough. Test was easy. Done in less than 5 mins with a 20/20 score.

Interview was pretty smooth. (Everybody including the security personnel was very friendly, I'm delighted to add). Documents like NOA, property tax, sale deed of house, health history, CBSA report, UAE entry exit report, various translations, tickets, boarding passes, etc. though in my possession were not required. When I volunteered to show the passport stamp translation, the lady brushed it aside saying it wasn't required. After a cursory glance through my current passport she gave it back to me. She only looked at my PR card for verifying my identity and not the health card and driving licence. Turned out to be a damp squib after months of getting the documents ready for this day. But all is well that ends well and overall, I'm very happy.

The only questions she had were about my activities during the day (when she heard I was a homemaker) and details about my husband's job though he himself isn't an applicant. She seemed quite taken aback that he'd voluntarily relinquished his PR status and is currently on work permit. Saw her write 'no concerns' and also said I can expect the oath notice in 2 months. She made a note of my vacation dates when I mentioned it. Not sure if I have to phone the call centre too.

Thoroughly relieved that it's all behind me now.

alsabbag

Jan 6, 2014
Finally. Yesterday I got my oath letter to attend ceremony at Mississauga office on Aug 17th. my eCas status is not yet updated and is still showing Decision Made since June 12th.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alsabbag said:
Finally. Yesterday I got my oath letter to attend ceremony at Mississauga office on Aug 17th. my eCas status is not yet updated and is still showing Decision Made since June 12th.
Congratulations

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012
My app is "In process" :) :D

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Checked ecas. Decision made. Already. Wow.

Hopefully oath notice will wait until my return to Canada.

shahmad

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hi Guys,

Need an urgent help ... Do you know of someone in Mississauga area or nearby who can translate my Passport Arabic entry / exit stamps (2 stamps only) to English? Please let me know who can do it in one day max, it is urgent.

Thanks and waiting ......

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahmad said:
Hi Guys,

Need an urgent help ... Do you know of someone in Mississauga area or nearby who can translate my Passport Arabic entry / exit stamps (2 stamps only) to English? Please let me know who can do it in one day max, it is urgent.

Thanks and waiting ......
Suit 304 918 dundas St East. Phone 9052709991. For one Visa & two stamps they charge me 39 CAD plus Hst . They do it only in one day. Regards

shahmad

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
ar_fabrics said:
Suit 304 918 dundas St East. Phone 9052709991. For one Visa & two stamps they charge me 39 CAD plus Hst . They do it only in one day. Regards
Thank you so much bro :)

Did you translate the Saudi Arabia visa too ? It is in English and Arabic both so is there any need for the translation ? donno if it was some other country where visa is not in English at all. Let me know ... thanks

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahmad said:
Thank you so much bro :)

Did you translate the Saudi Arabia visa too ? It is in English and Arabic both so is there any need for the translation ? donno if it was some other country where visa is not in English at all. Let me know ... thanks
Yes Ahmad. Actually with stamps it cost me only 3 dollars extra.