+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My house in Mississauga to Scarborough Town Centre is 55 kms (using 401). Test is at 8.15 am on 5th. What's a good time to leave home considering its a working day? Mississauga residents who have already taken the test in Scarborough, please advise. Thanks.

Also, what is the unit number for test venue? How much earlier should I get there, ideally? Thanks.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aspat said:
My house in Mississauga to Scarborough Town Centre is 55 kms (using 401). Test is at 8.15 am on 5th. What's a good time to leave home considering its a working day? Mississauga residents who have already taken the test in Scarborough, please advise. Thanks.

Also, what is the unit number for test venue? How much earlier should I get there, ideally? Thanks.
Suit 300.in my opinion You should leave atleast 2.5 hour before time.

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Aspat said:

My test was last Friday at 9:00 o'clock
I lived the house at 6.40 and reached at 7.30
You have to be aware of any delays at the way
Good luck

riasharma169

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR recieved on 15 may 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted in november 2009
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
february 2011
an update- I was scheduled for 29th july, test at scarborough at 10.15 am. I reached there 10 min late and missed the test. The officer there told that they will reschedule me for the next text date. I planned well ahead of time but unfortunately missed at last moment. Just to let the others know that if you arrive even a minute late than the scheduled time, you are done. I have learned this after i missed my test.

I have called cic and explained my situation. She said that I will be rescheduled for the test. I feel shattered now that after a long wait, how can I miss my test!!!!!!!!
Does anyone know that what will happen next? :( :( :(
My office is mississauga.
Thanks

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ar_fabrics said:
Good news got test date 13 Aug.Test centre is Scarborough.
Ar-fabrics,

Great to know you as many others got test slip/email. Hope things go just fine and that Oath Ceremony wont take too long.

It is unacceptable how CIC manages process; the fee increases were to speed up the process but I tell you what, many of us are still in the middle of nowhere.

Anyways, all the best for you my friend!!!

SFD

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
SFD said:
Ar-fabrics,

Great to know you as many others got test slip/email. Hope things go just fine and that Oath Ceremony wont take too long.

It is unacceptable how CIC manages process; the fee increases were to speed up the process but I tell you what, many of us are still in the middle of nowhere.

Anyways, all the best for you my friend!!!

SFD

Hello Fellow applicants :)

I hope you're all enjoying the weather :p

So out of frustration I decided to contact my MP, I explained that I need to know whether I should expect anything soon or shall i just go ahead with my initial plan and go on a 3 weeks trip to my home country !!!
Surprisingly she called them right in the same day and called me back advising that they have received the stamps translations and the fingerprints and That I can go ahead with my travel plans i just have to send CIC a copy of my Itinerary so they wouldn't schedule me for anything during that time.

Is that a bad sign? I mean does it mean I really SHOULDN'T expect anything soon??
Its been 5 months now since my file was transferred.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mainaqui,

Great to know that you have heard from them. Yeap, I hear you when you say there is so much frustration among applicants.

I took 2 weeks off during the month of May as I decided that this process was not going to hold my life back. When it comes to your concern about if you would or would not receive anything soon, it is kind of difficult to predict. (Canada is so unpredictable when it comes to weather, work and CIC). lol

Wish you all the best,

SFD

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012
binny8 said:
Anyone knows at what time on Tuesdays, CIC makes the updates?
hope cic update your status soon and mine right after you :)

boyong0313

May 27, 2015
Hi Fellow applicants,

Following is my milestone in my citizenship journey:
- CIC received my application for citizenship on Nov 24, 2014
- CIC sent the Letter of acknowledgement on Feb 17, 2015
- Started processing my application on march 17, 2015
- File was transferred to Mississauga on April 01, 2015 ( this info was subsequently deleted and has not been re-instated).

I coordinated with my MP and was informed that checks have been conducted and no issues at the moment.

My issue is that it's been quite a while already.

I am just airing my frustration.

Thanks.

Willy

danishsoomro

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
London, United Kindom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th October, 2010
AOR Received.
7th Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
7th Feb, 2011
Med's Request
18th March, 2011
Med's Done....
30th March, 2011 PCC + RPRF reached 7th April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10th May, 2011....Same time ECAS = Decision made....
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Submitted 2nd June, Collected 16th June, 2011 (IN PERSON at LONDON VO)
LANDED..........
September, 2011 inshAllah
GOOD NEWS: I just got my test invite :) for 18th AUGUST at SCARBOROUGH.

My file was transferred to Mississauga on 17th March, after a LONG WAIT. I just got mine today.. People who are kind of same timeline as mine will receive something this week, I am very hopeful.

Thanks. Going to prepare now.

Cheers.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danishsoomro said:
GOOD NEWS: I just got my test invite :) for 18th AUGUST at SCARBOROUGH.

My file was transferred to Mississauga on 17th March, after a LONG WAIT. I just got mine today.. People who are kind of same timeline as mine will receive something this week, I am very hopeful.

Thanks. Going to prepare now.

Cheers.
Danishsoomro,

Congrats! Yeah, a long waiting period and somehow, you are very lucky compared to those from 2013-3014 that are still waiting for test. My timeline is very similar to your, let's hope I get it this week!!!

All the best on Aug 18th.

SFD