+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

Burfi

Jul 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have been waiting since I submitted my fingerprints. Though, I called CIC call centre and got confirmation that my fingerprints have been received and updated on my file. But rep was not sure about next step in process.

Here is my timeline:

- We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 30, 2014.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 26, 2015.
- We started processing your application on March 25, 2015.
- We sent you correspondence on July 9, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Before document request update, status was "Your file has been moved to Mississauga office", this was replaced by document request.

Thanks.

kodiaksa

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my Oath invitation last Wednesday, dated the Tuesday. However, ECAS is not updated. Oath is for 27th. Anyone else experience this? Is this normal?

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abemats2000 said:
Congrats SFD..... Received my oath intimation on ECAS today for December 8th... Finally a closure in sight!!!!!!!!!
Awesome! Happy ending after all this waiting period.

Take care my friend.

SFD

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Someone has predicted my oath!!! I just checked the spreadsheet and it says my oath will be on the 16th of December LOL!!!!!!!!

Anil can you remove this please?? I have not gotten any such notice lol....if you know when my oath is please let CIC know :p

penetrate

May 24, 2015
Hello all, here is my complete timeline. Applied for passport and getting in this week. ENDED THE JOURNEY..

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 23, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 17, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on May 19, 2015.
4. We sent you a notice on August 12, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 31, 2015 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
5. We sent you a notice on October 21, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on November 9, 2015 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
6. You became a Canadian citizen on November 9, 2015.

All the best to everyone including to this very much useful website creator....

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
ScubaC said:
Someone has predicted my oath!!! I just checked the spreadsheet and it says my oath will be on the 16th of December LOL!!!!!!!!

Anil can you remove this please?? I have not gotten any such notice lol....if you know when my oath is please let CIC know :p
LOL ...... I saw this in Feb tracker, so updated the same here. Seems someone is messing up with the Feb tracker ......
Still hoping you will get it soon .... :)

Cheers. Anil

Ankosh1

Sep 23, 2015
kodiaksa said:
I received my Oath invitation last Wednesday, dated the Tuesday. However, ECAS is not updated. Oath is for 27th. Anyone else experience this? Is this normal?
Congratulation.. did your ecase get updated with the oath?

kodiaksa

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ankosh1 said:
Congratulation.. did your ecase get updated with the oath?
No it didn't. Just checked again. I figure that the letter is the official invitation. Just strange that ECAS isn't updated after a week

datascientist

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Journey completed after taking my Oath at Mississauga office yesterday.

Thanks every one in the forum for their support.

The entire processing took exactly a year (I was issued pre-test RQ questionairre).

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
datascientist said:

The entire processing took exactly a year (I was issued pre-test RQ questionairre).
Congrats

gp_dubai

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-11
AOR Received.
Mar-11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May-11
Med's Request
Jun-11
Med's Done....
Aug-11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-Nov-11
LANDED..........
May-2012 ( by Gods Grace !!)
datascientist said:

Congratulations !!

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
datascientist said:

Congratulations.

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
I took my oath today. The journey is finally over. Thank you to everyone on this forum for providing support and expert opinions and views.

I wish everyone who is still in the process good luck for a speedy processing.

Thanks everyone.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sonia08 said:
I took my oath today. The journey is finally over. Thank you to everyone on this forum for providing support and expert opinions and views.

I wish everyone who is still in the process good luck for a speedy processing.

Thanks everyone.
Congrats Sonia08!

All the best in this new chapter of your life in Canada.

SFD