+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
.Just checking on the timeline as my daughter wrote her test on Oct-13 and has not heard anything from CIC.
Anyone wrote the test in Mississauga in mid- October, please share status.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received letter for oath invitation on November 18 in Mississauga. :)

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silent,

Great news! Mississauga had one of the busiest weeks I guess...

Sonia08, your daughter will get her letter soon. CIC probably got a pay increase as they are moving files... Be patient.

All the best,

SFD

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amna_shaykh said:
What is ATIP?
Access to information and privacy. It allows to see your indepth case details with cic. Her is the link:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

amna_shaykh

Oct 30, 2015
FutureCanadian, thanks so much for the link! BUT before I go ahead and do an ATIP, WHY do you think it is absolutely necessary I ask for one? I thought my case is pretty simple and wouldn't have any trouble getting my oath. And if I do it, wouldn't I get in trouble for seeming to be too impatient? Sorry if my questions are really silly but I am little concerned and very new to this information.

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amna_shaykh said:
FutureCanadian, thanks so much for the link! BUT before I go ahead and do an ATIP, WHY do you think it is absolutely necessary I ask for one? I thought my case is pretty simple and wouldn't have any trouble getting my oath. And if I do it, wouldn't I get in trouble for seeming to be too impatient? Sorry if my questions are really silly but I am little concerned and very new to this information.
No it does not effect the case at all; first of all it is your right to get any information pertaining to your case per the Canadian law which is why CIC is giving you its access, secondly had it been impacting the case negatively, they would not have allowed anyone such access. I my self have obtained it and some times it triggers CIC to speed up the case. Hope this clarifies.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi.. Shaykh..

No point to order ATIP report, just wait and hope that your file will move.

ATIP report you expect after one month and status showing for the day you

requested when you receive all information will be very old, so better

wait and pray...

amna_shaykh

Oct 30, 2015
Thank you Janoo and FutureCanadian for your help! Thank God I didn't apply yet because I got my OATH INVITE TODAY!!! It is on 24th November! YES!!!! MY WAIT IS FINALLY OVER! The whole process took only 8 months!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Thanks everyone for your insights, advice and support, Today I became a Canadian Citizen :)
For all of you who are still waiting, its all history once you Stand up and say the oath as a Proud Canadian :)

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amna_shaykh said:
Thank you Janoo and FutureCanadian for your help! Thank God I didn't apply yet because I got my OATH INVITE TODAY!!! It is on 24th November! YES!!!! MY WAIT IS FINALLY OVER! The whole process took only 8 months!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Congrats to you;

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mainagui said:
Thanks everyone for your insights, advice and support, Today I became a Canadian Citizen :)
For all of you who are still waiting, its all history once you Stand up and say the oath as a Proud Canadian :)
Mainaqui,

Congrats!!!!

All the best.

SFD

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Congrats!! dear Mainagui, cybervjs & penetrate

Finally I got my test invitation for 25 November 2015. Not yet received the letter, an update on eCAS!!!!

Cheers, Anil.

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
anil04_10 said:
Congrats!! dear Mainagui, cybervjs & penetrate

Finally I got my test invitation for 25 November 2015. Not yet received the letter, an update on eCAS!!!!

Cheers, Anil.
Thanks and congrats to u too, best of luck on your test :)

Mississauga is definitely picking up the pace..