Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
june1971 said:
Hi.
Finally after 1yr of test we got oath invite for Nov. One query again that my husband didn't receive letter although status updated.can one go for oath without letter in hand

Thanks
June
He has to go if he is scheduled, it doesn't matter if he received the letter or not.

fishbone

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fishbone said:
Can folks share there recent interview experiences? I have my test + interview next week and want to make sure I am ready for any questions they ask.
sorry for the bump - wanted to see if people have any guidance based on recent experiences

IRO

May 14, 2015
I have test invite for Oct 29, the ecas states the letter was sent October 14, but I'm yet to get any letter

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
IRO said:
I have test invite for Oct 29, the ecas states the letter was sent October 14, but I'm yet to get any letter
Try calling cic... I checked with them as my letter was not received and they told me where to go for the test and to carry my original documents.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fishbone said:
sorry for the bump - wanted to see if people have any guidance based on recent experiences
Fishbone,

Good to hear you have your Test soon. All the best. As far as tips for test, I have read one must read book at least twice, then practice and practice online test. It is better to be over prepared...

My test is on Nov 9th.. Getting ready..

BTW, I have a child who is 17 years old.. I wonder if she will be allowed to enter the room... Anyone?

Cheers,

SFD

Rocky9999

Sep 21, 2015
eCas status changed to "invitation to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony" on OCT 19th.
Oath and citizenship ceremony date: Nov 2nd

In the invitation letter, it does not say if I can bring any guest to the ceremony. Can I bring any guest to the ceremony?
Please let me know.
During my wife's oath ceremony held at Scarborough town center, It was mentioned to bring 1 guest in the letter.

datascientist

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you share your timeline?

Rocky9999 said:
eCas status changed to "invitation to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony" on OCT 19th.
Oath and citizenship ceremony date: Nov 2nd

In the invitation letter, it does not say if I can bring any guest to the ceremony. Can I bring any guest to the ceremony?
Please let me know.
During my wife's oath ceremony held at Scarborough town center, It was mentioned to bring 1 guest in the letter.

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Travel Dream said:
For those who took the test at Mississauga

Is there a test session at 4 PM ? did anyone took the test at 4 PM?

Thanks
Yes i took my test at 4:00 pm in Mississauga on Oct 15th.. best of luck

trunorth

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are all the questions from the book or some of it out of the book? I've been doing some of the online questions and they are not from there. Confusing.

Rocky9999

Sep 21, 2015
datascientist said:
Can you share your timeline?
TIme lines:
Application received: 30th Aug, 2014
In Process: Nov21th, 2014
Test: April 14, 2015 [Asked for additional documents (Job verify and US/CANADA ENTRY EXIT)]
Decision made:Sep 19th, 2015 (eCas)
Invitation for oath: oct. 19th
oath ceremony: Nov 2nd, 2105

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Hello Mississauga fellow applicants !

Another update: Just got my Oath invitation for November 9th !

finally !!

datascientist

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats . That was probably the quickest time between Test and Oath.

Mainagui said:
Hello Mississauga fellow applicants !

Another update: Just got my Oath invitation for November 9th !

finally !!

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
datascientist said:
Congrats . That was probably the quickest time between Test and Oath.
Lol, i guess i got lucky with this, though it was the longest between file transfer and test !