+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

jkfriends

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me too. The address line disappeared for me as well and still it is at 'Decision Made'. Very strange.

sraheem86

Star Member
Dec 7, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mid-June 2010 (PNP Application)
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
September 10, 2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
01-06-2011
Med's Done....
06-06-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
22-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012
jkfriends said:
Me too. The address line disappeared for me as well and still it is at 'Decision Made'. Very strange.
Imma hang out here for a while to find out what's going on... ;D

RajS

Jul 13, 2015
Friends,
My timeline

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 1, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 19, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on March 30, 2015.
4.We sent you a notice on July 9, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 30, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
I don't know what is going on with Mississauga office?? I received my test letter today to do the test on July 30 at Scarborough office.

russ007

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karem said:
I don't know what is going on with Mississauga office?? I received my test letter today to do the test on July 30 at Scarborough office.
Hi Karem, which month did you apply?

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karem said:
Congratulations
RajS said:
Friends,
My timeline
Congratulations . Where is your test ???

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called CIC regarding my fingerprint request, it seems the received it on the 10th of July.

I also asked her about where my file is, she said it is in Mississauga. So, it seems the office is still open.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ScubaC said:
I just called CIC regarding my fingerprint request, it seems the received it on the 10th of July.

I also asked her about where my file is, she said it is in Mississauga. So, it seems the office is still open.
Best of Luck. You are right. I met yesterday a guy who got his test of invitation from Mississauga office & test centre is also Mississauga. Now in my opinion Might be they shifted some files to Scarbrough. Appllicants who got test invitation from Scarbrough office have one common thing that their application shifted to Mississauga office in third week of March. Applicants from 9th March to 20th March still waiting for invitation. Regards

riasharma169

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR recieved on 15 may 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted in november 2009
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
february 2011
Hi, finally some good news are pouring in from Mississauga office :D
Today I received my test invitation.
Test center is Scarborough although my file is in Mississauga office.
I have heard that many Mississauga applicants are now getting their test centers at Scarborough.
Probably Mississauga office is outsourcing its applicants to Scarborough to expedite the process which is already running late ;D
Well, the good news finally came for me. Thank you forum members for continuously updating their dates so that others get an idea. Together we will pass this road to success. Pray for my test guys. My timelines are as below :
Received- 16th Jan 2015
AOR- 27 Feb 2015
Started processing- 23 March 2015
Transferred to Mississauga- 24 March 2015
Sent notice for test - 13 July 2015
Test - 29 July 2015

Please someone add my timeline in excel, unable to do it. Thanks

tts540

Mar 6, 2015
Hey! congratulations! i was wondering are you one of the people that initially received a test date and then it was cancelled? or is this your first? thanks!

riasharma169 said:
Hi, finally some good news are pouring in from Mississauga office :D
Today I received my test invitation.
Test center is Scarborough although my file is in Mississauga office.
I have heard that many Mississauga applicants are now getting their test centers at Scarborough.
Probably Mississauga office is outsourcing its applicants to Scarborough to expedite the process which is already running late ;D
Well, the good news finally came for me. Thank you forum members for continuously updating their dates so that others get an idea. Together we will pass this road to success. Pray for my test guys. My timelines are as below :
Received- 16th Jan 2015
AOR- 27 Feb 2015
Started processing- 23 March 2015
Transferred to Mississauga- 24 March 2015
Sent notice for test - 13 July 2015
Test - 29 July 2015

Please someone add my timeline in excel, unable to do it. Thanks

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My test is in Scarborough too on 5th Aug. Wonder why! Doesn't matter as long we achieve the desired result, I guess! :)

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012
Aspat said:
My test is in Scarborough too on 5th Aug. Wonder why! Doesn't matter as long we achieve the desired result, I guess! :)
Congrats :)

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sonia08 said:
Congratulations to all who have received the test dates, even though they are in Scarbrough.
Good news and bad news guys.

What do you want to hear first? Ok Ok.

The good news is that I received my test (YELLOW) letter invite today to take the Scarborough office on Aug 7. I guess the Mississauga office has a huge volume or something. I don't know. This is the good news obviously though my ecas is still missing line 4.

Now onto the bad news. The bad news is that, I will be out of the country during that time for 3 weeks. Everything has been booked, scheduled and paid for. I can not for crying out loud cancel and/or reschedule my trip.

I hate the way CIC operates. I knew the time between test notice and test day was about 2 - 3 weeks. That is why I waited till 3 weeks ago to book and pay for my 3 week trip. I guess I was hoping that I would be scheduled for some time in late August after I came back to Canada. It sucks as I didn't really want to reschedule taking the test. I've been patient enough but I hate I have to reschedule. Damn!!!!

I wonder how far back in line they will put me now if/when I call CIC. I hate this scenario!

Your thoughts...