+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've been trying to get some info from CIC call agents about the slowdown at Mississauga office. Even the helpful call agents, the ones that opened my file, did not seem to know anything about the slowdown or any reasons for it.

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TObound said:
I've been trying to get some info from CIC call agents about the slowdown at Mississauga office. Even the helpful call agents, the ones that opened my file, did not seem to know anything about the slowdown or any reasons for it.
I just called CIC because my ADDRESS disappeared from my ECAS.

She was amazing and so helpful. She said that whenever they touch a file the ECAS might go funny. So it seems they are doing something with my file yippee!!

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ScubaC said:

She was amazing and so helpful. She said that whenever they touch a file the ECAS might go funny. So it seems they are doing something with my file yippee!!
That's my understanding...PR information can appear online, LOT disappears, so does the address line, as it has in your case. According to the agent I spoke to even "decision made" can just mean that an officer opened the file, not that the decision has, in fact, been made.

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
vividind said:
Looks like you are true. FINALLY received test date today for July 28, 2015...

Initially i had a 4th line that my file has been transferred to Mississauga office.. this line disappeared couple of weeks and FINALLYi received test date today for July 28..

Interesting point is I have below test

200 Town Center , Scarborough

Not sure my file again transferred to Scarborough or all Mississauga applicant write exam at this place.
Congratulations did you have update on your e case?

alsabbag

Jan 6, 2014
TObound said:
Did she say your application still shows as "in process" in her system? That's what CIC told me. Call center agent said that "decision made" update can simply mean that an officer worked on my file. Once the officer was done, he/she needed to put a status and the only one available to them at this stage was "decision made".
You are probably right. She said that they are still working on it and, I quote her, unfortunately i wont be scheduled for oath soon. Then i asked if the current decision made status is incorrect, she said no, it is correct as "Decision Made" but it will take time before I get scheduled for the invite.

The other thing that caught my attention was at the beginning of the call, after she confirmed my personal details, she opened my file. Then she sounded as if something was wrong and asked me when this application was sent. When I answered, she confirmed and thereafter asked me to hold the line till she checks something. At the time, I thought it is could be something related to Mississauga office recent weird performance

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear vividind,
Congratulations . But what happened to Mississauga office ?? One more Mississauga applicant received test invitation & test centre is Scarbrough.

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ar_fabrics said:
Dear vividind,
Congratulations . But what happened to Mississauga office ?? One more Mississauga applicant received test invitation & test centre is Scarbrough.
I have no idea what to make of this...BUT the upcoming OATH at Mississauga is encouraging? I don't know...again we fall into the unknown with CIC ???

sraheem86

Star Member
Dec 7, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mid-June 2010 (PNP Application)
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
September 10, 2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
01-06-2011
Med's Done....
06-06-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
22-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012
ScubaC said:

Interesting ScubaC, my address disappeared from eCAS page as well when I logged in this morning.
There are 2 addresses on the page once you log in, I guess Permanent and Mailing address. I used to see both of them until last week.

This morning, the permanent address disappeared, and the Mailing address is still there.

My status has been Decision made (I'm done with my test) since 3 weeks now, and I've been waiting for an oath letter since then...

P.S. I'm an August 2014 Calgary applicant, just ended up on this thread because I searched for "address disappeared" ;D