+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
I just looked at the IRCC website for oath ceremony schedules - it shows Scarborough doesn't have any scheduled for the month of August, and Mississauga has it almost everyday Mon-Fri, sometimes twice a day. It seems like the rumor that 'Nov submissions are moved to Scarborough for test while Mississauga focuses on oath' is true -- in that case, we Oct applicants just got double screwed again, will probably not get the test invite while watching Nov applicants finishing test and moving back to Mississauga for oath...
As if we were not screwed enough when we were just about to qualify under C-24 and all of sudden in Oct we applied with a flood of people newly qualified under C-6 LOL

Reactions: AHHA121

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
I just looked at the IRCC website for oath ceremony schedules - it shows Scarborough doesn't have any scheduled for the month of August, and Mississauga has it almost everyday Mon-Fri, sometimes twice a day. It seems like the rumor that 'Nov submissions are moved to Scarborough for test while Mississauga focuses on oath' is true -- in that case, we Oct applicants just got double screwed again, will probably not get the test invite while watching Nov applicants finishing test and moving back to Mississauga for oath...
Hi, so you think that Nov applicants will get test invitations this month? Thanks

AHHA121

Star Member
May 4, 2018
As if we were not screwed enough when we were just about to qualify under C-24 and all of sudden in Oct we applied with a flood of people newly qualified under C-6 LOL
Very true. People who was waiting very long under C-24 have to wait even longer now because of C-6.
My application is less than a month away for 12 months processing time and not even a test. Mississauga use to be fast before but with bill C-6 and flood of refugees in GTA made it harder to get your Canadian citizenship

flyerfan

May 15, 2012
I'm a November applicant. On Aug 2 I got an email for a test invite for Aug 29 at Scarborough.

So in short I live minutes walk from the St Clair office , my file was sent to Mississauga and I'm getting the test in Scarborough , maybe they'll fly me out to Calgary for the oath -:).

Admins please update the SS.

I'm going to post the above in the November thread as well.

Good luck to all.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
I'm a November applicant. On Aug 2 I got an email for a test invite for Aug 29 at Scarborough.

So in short I live minutes walk from the St Clair office , my file was sent to Mississauga and I'm getting the test in Scarborough , maybe they'll fly me out to Calgary for the oath -:).

Admins please update the SS.

I'm going to post the above in the November thread as well.

Good luck to all.
Congrats. tbh I was you I wouldn't mind flying to anywhere for Oath. lol

SS updated

Reactions: rajmalhotra7

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hi All,

The rumor has it that "All citizenship application from Mississauga have been transferred to Scarborough".

Is it True? Or partially True?

Can somebody confirm this. Appreciate all inputs.

Thanks & Regards

Habs

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hi All,

The rumor has it that "All citizenship application from Mississauga have been transferred to Scarborough".

Thanks & Regards
Yah you're right. My wife receive webform reply confirming her file moved to Scarborough.

CAforCA

Jan 27, 2009
Doc's Request.
20th Jan 2010
AOR Received.
25th May 2010
IELTS Request
15th Dec 2009 Taken Score 7.5
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
6/1/2011
LANDED..........
25/6/2011 Yoo Hoo

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent an email to IRCC and they informed me that my file is now in Mississauga. Took 5 months after IP. Good Luck to me. LOL

AHHA121

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Hi All,

Thanks & Regards
It could be true. However, i think it's applies to the newly applications and not applications received from last year and early 2018.

Slavo

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Good Day,

In response to your request for a status update on a Civil Criminal Record verification for: Canadian Citizenship

Please be advised that the verification in question was completed on: 2018-08-03

The result has been returned to the following address as per your application:CITIZESNHIP OFFICIAL
IMMIGRATION, REFUGEES AND CITIZENSHIP CANADA
GTA - CEN, 15TH FLOOR
325 MILNER AVENUE
SCARBOROUGH ON M1B 5N1

Please take note: Once the demand is completed, the RCMP is not authorized to keep civil (non-criminal) fingerprints or copies of the certified results on file. If you have not received or you require another certified document you would need to re-apply.

NOTE: The results are sent by regular mail to the address provided and extra time should be allowed for delivery by Canada Post.

Habs

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hahaha I wish I had post delivery man/woman number. It's called Canada Post...lol
Jason, my wife got the survey last week plus she got replied from web form stating her file got moved from Mississauga to Scarborough. Looks like Canada Post has been busy moving files to Scarborough...lol :p:p:p:p:p