+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

nmdemp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2024
I have a good feeling that we will get some updates tomorrow
My 6th sense is useless lol. I lost my faith and feelings on this. I talked to several friend of mine today. Their office is also MIS office. A guy waiting his oath since October. Other friend waiting over a year. Other one got her citizenship in 22 months:( they’re all MIS office. I’m still positive every person case is different. It’s my assumption if you’re family or travelled last 2-3 years processing office will be SCR or Niagara I’m not sure. If you’re single never travelled then MIS office. I don’t know

Do you guys have any ideas about this long waiting ? Especially with MIS office ?

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
My 6th sense is useless lol. I lost my faith and feelings on this. I talked to several friend of mine today. Their office is also MIS office. A guy waiting his oath since October. Other friend waiting over a year. Other one got her citizenship in 22 months:( they’re all MIS office. I’m still positive every person case is different. It’s my assumption if you’re family or travelled last 2-3 years processing office will be SCR or Niagara I’m not sure. If you’re single never travelled then MIS office. I don’t know

Do you guys have any ideas about this long waiting ? Especially with MIS office ?
Unlike what's generally said in this forum, I don't think Mississauga or RC-8090 is a slow office. IRCC has their own risk indicators and just make some applicants go through a more detailed investigation. I also have a theory about how IRCC works in batches and stuff, but I don't want to rewrite it and can't find it again. Basically, if you miss the train, you are in for a long wait.

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017

Actually I’m in a group application (my spouse and I) and I’ve travelled quite a lot in the past 5 years. Hence why I got the interview with the officer back in November. Though they verified everything and everything turned green 2 days after the interview, so I don’t really understand the wait. I hope I can get more insight as soon as I receive my GCMS notes.

Reactions: nmdemp

CCGo

Mar 5, 2024
Anyone received their e-certificate who has completed their virtual oath on 4/16/2024 at 7:45 AM with Mississauga office?