+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Alp2023

Aug 11, 2023
I called the IRCC and they said everything is completed and I have to wait to be scheduled for a ceremony. There are no notes on my file, nothing missing and nothing I can do :oops::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: Debby25

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
T
I called the IRCC and they said everything is completed and I have to wait to be scheduled for a ceremony. There are no notes on my file, nothing missing and nothing I can do :oops::mad:
That’s pretty much what they told me too last week :oops: Have you requested your GCMS notes? I’m wondering if the same agent is “working”(or better not working) on our files.

ansarcrtni

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Category........
Other
Calling agents is literally the most useless thing ever. I emailed Mississauga office last week and I am not sure whether I am lucky or not, it got escalated to the supervisor, who sent me a follow-up on Tuesday saying my file is granted and my ceremony will be scheduled shortly. However, when I called the 1800 number to see what they have to say finally, they say the same thing like a broken record.

At this point, I strongly believe we get updates even before the agents do (same thing happened for my bg check). I honestly only get more frustrated and stressed after calling them.
Which email you used to contacted them?

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
Calling agents is literally the most useless thing ever. I emailed Mississauga office last week and I am not sure whether I am lucky or not, it got escalated to the supervisor, who sent me a follow-up on Tuesday saying my file is granted and my ceremony will be scheduled shortly. However, when I called the 1800 number to see what they have to say finally, they say the same thing like a broken record.

At this point, I strongly believe we get updates even before the agents do (same thing happened for my bg check). I honestly only get more frustrated and stressed after calling them.
how long did it take for them to respond? I emailed this friday with urgent in the title but got no response other than auto-email.

chetanrao17

Apr 15, 2024
I think mississauga office have paused oath ceremonies. The last batch I know who got oath ceremonies are folks who completed BG and lpp before feb end 2024.

ansarcrtni

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Category........
Other
I think mississauga office have paused oath ceremonies. The last batch I know who got oath ceremonies are folks who completed BG and lpp before feb end 2024.
No , my friend Jan applicant who completed his LPP second week of April and did his oath end of April

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
Oath scheduled for May 28 in tracker. Guess my IRCC sob saga is coming to an end soon.

Will be waiting for email invite. Hope you all saw/will see movement in the near future as well.
congratulations…. Finally a good news. I’m still waiting. GU on may 10 and black hole again. So disappointing

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
congratulations…. Finally a good news. I’m still waiting. GU on may 10 and black hole again. So disappointing
Thank you! I hope you will get something soon as well. Looks like 'Sauga office just woke up from a long dream lol.

Last edited: