+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Abhishek92

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
I got a similar message from Mississauga office. "Your are in queue for a ceremony. Unable to confirm future date etc etc". There is no visible pattern to us, but behind the scenes probably is - however inefficient it might be. Someone here claimed that they got a date for August. Haven't seen an update on that post so don't know if that was true or not.
I got dm on oct 29.2021 no oath yet

Reactions: applicant2021

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
Certificate received today. Oath done on 24th Jan, file closed 25th Jan, certificate mailed Feb 7th, and certificate received Feb 10th.
Congratulations!!

Reactions: 116sg17

asterixfanboy

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Congratulations!

They are doing like 1500 people per week and my turn has still not come! Wow. I must be incredibly unlucky :(
Count me in as well.. with this waiting for oath ceremony.. i am feeling very discouraged and frustrated with the entire situation... just waiting and waiting..

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Count me in as well.. with this waiting for oath ceremony.. i am feeling very discouraged and frustrated with the entire situation... just waiting and waiting..
This delay has taken the joy out of the entire process. I mean I just want this to get done with. Under ordinary circumstances, this would have been a cause for major celebration like with my wife and children's oath. Now it feels like something that is dragging without there being much reason to be thrilled about.

Reactions: Aquarius93

asterixfanboy

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
This delay has taken the joy out of the entire process. I mean I just want this to get done with. Under ordinary circumstances, this would have been a cause for major celebration like with my wife and children's oath. Now it feels like something that is dragging without there being much reason to be thrilled about.
Agree.100%

rodrash007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Hi All, Got my GCMS notes and looks like my application was transferred and has a reason - TFR Workload re-distribution and primary office now shows as GTA-CEN IRCC and secondary office is Mississauga. Does anyone know which office GTA-CEN IRCC is?

igg

Star Member
Dec 9, 2021
Visa Office......
Mississaga
Hi All, Got my GCMS notes and looks like my application was transferred and has a reason - TFR Workload re-distribution and primary office now shows as GTA-CEN IRCC and secondary office is Mississauga. Does anyone know which office GTA-CEN IRCC is?
Does it show when your application was transferred? Did you see any progress in the tracker after your test?

rodrash007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Test was in June. The transfer date seems to be September but no updates on the tracker after June. Not sure which office this is - GTA-CEN IRCC and not sure how they are processing applications. Looks to be like a central pool for GTA applications which are ignored

Reactions: igg

igg

Star Member
Dec 9, 2021
Visa Office......
Mississaga
Test was in June. The transfer date seems to be September but no updates on the tracker after June. Not sure which office this is - GTA-CEN IRCC and not sure how they are processing applications. Looks to be like a central pool for GTA applications which are ignored
Quick search on this forum shows a couple of mentions of this office code, but it doesn't seem there is an answer to the question what office it is.

K310

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2017
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
When did u applied for GCMS. Applied in dec 1st and still waiting for it: