+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
I called MP office, he gave me same answer
"Can't do anything before 12 month time"

I mentioned Scarborough Test center speed he replied
"He can't ask them on this basis, that other Test center is better than Mississauga"

"He asked my detail to find status"

Then I said "I can do it myself"

but he replied me that
"He can find in more detail".
But the OP's case is different and it's 12 months.

css2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
I saw that he/she applied in October from the sheet.
Lucky guys
Looks like the IP time was 4 months to test and from there one month for oath

Reactions: mweiner

Humber2014

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
Nomination.....
26-01-2015
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
Rec'd 28-04-2015
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-06-2015
Congratulations.
Did you get an email notification for this update on ECAS, or was it just updated on ECAS with no email notification?
Thanks.

Thank you!
My ECAS said that a letter was sent out yesterday so I am waiting for the letter to arrive. I did not get any email notifications.

mweiner

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
I saw that he/she applied in October from the sheet.
Lucky guys
Looks like the IP time was 4 months to test and from there one month for oath
Right, that's what I found out looking at the sheet.
Also, both got test dates within 130 days.

mweiner

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Thank you!
My ECAS said that a letter was sent out yesterday so I am waiting for the letter to arrive. I did not get any email notifications.
Thank you for your quick response!
So did you receive any email updates for any of the previous ECAS updates (for test invite, DM, etc.)?
Thank you for the info. I need to understand so that I stop checking my email everyday and just check ECAS. :D:rolleyes:

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your quick response!
So did you receive any email updates for any of the previous ECAS updates (for test invite, DM, etc.)?
Thank you for the info. I need to understand so that I stop checking my email everyday and just check ECAS. :D:rolleyes:
I prefer email :) Are Mississauga folks getting test invite through email?

Surajgill_in

Jun 29, 2012
No , I missed my test in Feb and requested for reschedule the test even two weeks before the test Date . 3rd Months no update yet . Call centre is saying , it is still under 12 month process so wait and wait . But now wait is becoming weight .i am regretting why i missed the date ( although i could not make it as i was already out of country) I was very happy to become the part of this great nation . But wating from Missisauga office killing my emotions . God knows .

Ally81

Jul 2, 2014
Although this not relevant to this thread but out of desperation and urgency in seeking help I am writing this on this forum. Request help from experienced members.

We meet all requirements of citizenship in order to apply. However, my toddller docs has problem in his immigration documents where his country of birth isdifferent than where he was born. I noticed this in January 2018. We sent application (IMM5218 – request to amend record of landing……) along withproof of birth to IRCC which they received on January 18, 2018 as per Canada post tracking number.

However, as of now, there is no confirmation oracknowledgement by IRCC regarding this matter and due to this reason alone we have not applied our citizenship application fearing that it will be rejected due to mistake originally done by IRCC regardingcountry of birth for my kid.

We have called IRCC number, used webform to sendthem our case by using existing application number (originally on CORP) as well UIC number (on COPR) on the original landing papers (COPR) but to no avail. Most importantly their phone numbers never connect to a live person.

My questions are below:

1) Is it possible to apply for citizenship for all familyand ignore (for now) todler. If yes, what are the consequences. May be he is left alone?

2) Do we need to wait and apply later once all documents are complete but IRCC is not replying noracknowledging documents.

3) Our PR is ending in July 2019 and renewal efforts needs to be done by Oct 2018. Will this effect PR renewal for toddler if IRCC never replies?

I request for your help and sharing of experience in this regard.

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No , I missed my test in Feb and requested for reschedule the test even two weeks before the test Date . 3rd Months no update yet . Call centre is saying , it is still under 12 month process so wait and wait . But now wait is becoming weight .i am regretting why i missed the date ( although i could not make it as i was already out of country) I was very happy to become the part of this great nation . But wating from Missisauga office killing my emotions . God knows .
Hmm . I guess the stories of Sauga being the slowest one are real

css2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
When did you go in process and when was your AOR ??
Please let us know

Surajgill_in

Jun 29, 2012
When did you go in process and when was your AOR ??
Please let us know
File sent - 17 October 2017
Recvd - 19 October 2017
AOR. - 17 November 2017
IN PROCESS - 7 December 2017
FIrst Test Invite - January 19 2018
DATE of exam - 05 February 2018
NExt Exam date after reschedule-?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File sent - 17 October 2017
Recvd - 19 October 2017
AOR. - 17 November 2017
IN PROCESS - 7 December 2017
FIrst Test Invite - January 19 2018
DATE of exam - 05 February 2018
NExt Exam date after reschedule-?
Added you to October sheet of global 2017 tracker. Link is in my signature.

Allow 20-30 minutes for updates to reflect in tracker.