Minor Citizenship Refused!

Dreamlandvisa

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Child is born outside Canada after April 17, 2009 to a Canadian citizen (naturalized citizen) and applied for minor citizenship exactly ONE YEAR AGO!!! Today we got refusal letter from CIC saying that you have to apply for child's PR first :eek:
BTW, they apologized for being late :-X

nope

Oct 3, 2015
Was the parent a Canadian citizen on the day that the child was born?

If the parent became a Canadian citizen after the child was born, I believe that the child does not acquire citizenship by right of birth.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dreamlandvisa said:
Hi Everyone,

Child is born outside Canada after April 17, 2009 to a Canadian citizen (naturalized citizen) and applied for minor citizenship exactly ONE YEAR AGO!!! Today we got refusal letter from CIC saying that you have to apply for child's PR first :eek:
BTW, they apologized for being late :-X
Are you an immigration consultant who doesn't know what they are doing or a troll? You're either one or the other. All of the questions you post are extremely different - you're clearly talking about many different people. So my vote is that you're an immigration consultant who doesn't know what they are doing.

If so, sounds like you should find another line of business. You shouldn't be charging people money for the services you provide and then coming to forums for free answers to things you can't sort out.

Please stop posting.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Here are just a few of your posts from this year. Again - please stop posting here or we'll start reporting you to the moderator. You shouldn't be offering immigration services:

December 29, 2015, 07:02:22 pm
Hi,

Could you tell me whether or not a comprehensive business plan is mandatory or even recommended to submit along with your application for Self-Employed application?

Thanks.

October 07, 2015, 10:47:24 am
Dear All,

I am trying to sponsor my new born baby to Canada, I am PR holder, currently student (unemployed).

The form IMM 0008 should be filed out on behalf of my child right? If so, the family size on Q3 should be 3 (me my wife and child).

But the form as asking to add dependants at the end. Question is, my child does not have dependants right? SHE is our dependants. I am a bit confused here about what to write on the form, please help.

Thanks.

March 27, 2015, 03:47:08 pm
Hi Everybody,

I am a US green Card Holder, received my PR visa through QSW. I am planning to land in Montreal but leave to Vancouver where my sister leaves right after my landing.

Questions:

1. Having my US green card cause difficulties for me?

2. Leaving Quebec will put me in trouble by the time of Citizenship or PR extension? I mean is my residence in Quebec mandatory by law?

Any thoughts or real experience will be appreciated.

February 13, 2015, 03:44:44 pmHi Guys,

I am on a post doctoral fellowship. If I want to apply for CEC through EE, how can I get the LMIA?! My employer (university) says there is no way we advertise your position. And as far I know, without LMIA my chance is super slim and almost nothing.
Please help.

February 12, 2015, 11:40:05 pm
Dear All,

When I sponsored my mom in 2010 it was me my wife and my mom in the application, so a family size of three. Now we that have 2 children do I have the obligation to report this to CIC? and if yes how is it gonna effect my mom's case?

Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
And here's your web site:

http://dreamlandimmigration.com/en/

Are you a licensed immigration consultant? Maybe instead of reporting you to the moderator we should actually be reporting you to the governing body you are registered under. I'm sure they would be fascinated to know that you are using a free immigration forum, primarliy made up of people with absolutely no immigration training or licensing, to get answers to your clients' questions.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:

Are you a licensed immigration consultant? Maybe instead of reporting you to the moderator we should actually be reporting you to the governing body you are registered under. I'm sure they would be fascinated to know that you are using a free immigration forum, primarliy made up of people with absolutely no immigration training or licensing, to get answers to your clients' questions.
I agree with you. May be we can start reporting.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Or maybe you aren't even licensed / registered? That would make for a whole new kind of interesting...

Either way - lots of people we can report you to.

Tread carefully...

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
scylla said:
Or maybe you aren't even licensed / registered? That would make for a whole new kind of interesting...

Either way - lots of people we can report you to.

Tread carefully...
You can report them to the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/verify-rep.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/complaints.asp

Dreamlandvisa

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:

Just because I use dreamland visa as my username? You are a genius! You shouldn't be here. NASA needs you. I am an engineer and I do volunteer part time in a settlement office. We do offer free advise for people who don't have money to pay. Mostly refugees. If you don't know the answer, just keep silent. You are not the owner here. Stop judging when you are not sure.

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
scylla said:

Nice catch, Scylla.

Gotta love this warning on their contact info:
NOTE: Dreamland Immigration is not affiliated with any office,organization or individual, inside or outside Canada and nor does it have any office or branch anywhere inside Canada or around the world.

SCAM ALERT!!!!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Dreamlandvisa said:
Just because I use dreamland visa as my username? You are a genius! You shouldn't be here. NASA needs you. I am an engineer and I do volunteer part time in a settlement office. We do offer free advise for people who don't have money to pay. Mostly refugees. If you don't know the answer, just keep silent. You are not the owner here. Stop judging when you are not sure.
You need to provide a lot more than what you posted up above. When was the child born and when did the parent become naturalized citizen. Very important information that your refugee seems to forget to relay to you. You seems to assume that just because the parent was naturalized Canadian, it means the child automatically gets citizenship. If the child was born abroad before parent became Canadian, then the child needs to be sponsored for PR first. It is quite simple as that. Everyone knows that.

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
Dreamlandvisa said:
Even if that's true, you are still extremely misleading and mischievous in your posts, making everybody believe yourself is under said situations. There is probably a reason for you not being honest... that's my guess.

Dreamlandvisa

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
screech339 said:
You need to provide a lot more than what you posted up above. When was the child born and when did the parent become naturalized citizen. Very important information that your refugee seems to forget to relay to you. You seems to assume that just because the parent was naturalized Canadian, it means the child automatically gets citizenship. If the child was born abroad before parent became Canadian, then the child needs to be sponsored for PR first. It is quite simple as that. Everyone knows that.
Father was Citizen at the time child was born.

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I agree with Scylla but I think even if he is an unregistered consultant we better answer correctly or else the person (ignorant) who gets consultation from him/her will be affected. Even if we report him/her. They are going to start a new company with a new name and also be back in the forum with new identity.

So that is the limitation of the online forum. You cannot distinguish between the leeches and seeders.

By the way Scylla you have way too much memory to remember this user's post. Commend your dedication.

Dreamlandvisa

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigudi said:
Even if that's true, you are still extremely misleading and mischievous in your posts, making everybody believe yourself is under said situations. There is probably a reason for you not being honest... that's my guess.
I guess I shouldn't put myself in someone else's situation, but you guys are hilarious! Am I misleading?!!! I am trying to find happiness by helping poor newcomers. I can' believe you...