Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Danforth said:
What does that mean? Did you change the NOC code? Did you change the dates?
I hope you have got it to work now.

If not, on the "home" page where it lists the form names and status, does it say they are all completed?

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DoubleS said:
Based on the information you provided, your NOC (2171) falls under NOC/ Skill level A, therefore, based on information from the cic website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp, you need a minimum level of CLB 7.
although i had my IELTS results equivalent to CLB 7 , but i got the same message that i'm not eligible

slax

Aug 9, 2014
Even for me, it did not meet the criteria.

But i added "how much money are you bringing to Canada" + "Number of family members"

For number of family members 1 means "only you". Since i am coming with my wife, i selected 2 family members and also to selected $14,720-$18,097 for funds.

hope this helps someone.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Danforth said:
The CELPIP exam I have here is dated 26-Jan-2013 and is labelled "CELPIP General". It is within the 2 year requirement and appears to be the correct exam.

I was floored by my score of 4H on writing. I am in charge of drafting almost all RFP responses and technical documentation for a $50 million company. My writing should be "effective", I would hope.

According to the sheet, this is a CLB 8 equivalent. Is that seriously too low?

I do not have an ECA, although I was under the impression that wasn't required until later. Perhaps I'm wrong in that? Still, for Canadian Experience class, this shouldn't be necessary, correct?
I wonder if it is the date that you did the CELPIP test that is causing the problem for you. This is what cic website says:
"Your test results must be less than two years old when we get your application for permanent residence."
Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp
Given that the first draw will be done in late January, by this time your CELPIP result will no longer be valid.
Just a thought. Hopefully, when you talk with CIC tomorrow they will be able to assist you.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

mubuu

Oct 27, 2014
sshehab said:
although i had my IELTS results equivalent to CLB 7 , but i got the same message that i'm not eligible
Hey can someone help me, can I resubmit my ee profile again...coz Wen i applied first i got inéligible confirmation email...pls help..

mann007

Jun 17, 2013
Danforth said:
What does that mean? Did you change the NOC code? Did you change the dates?
Its saying i am not eligible but I have one year of experience as computer network technician in india and 1 year in canada as electronic technician and 1 year study in canada in same field.My ielts scores are 7.5, 7.5.7 and 6 in writing overall 7.5 B.TECH 4 year degree already assesed by WES.I already applied under FSWP2014 then why EE saying I am ineligible?I already created a profile and submitted my file and I got some application no starting with E00--------- but no points .whats wrong please help me.

regards
micky

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Danforth, scylla answered your question. You are not eligible to apply unless your employer has LMIA. The way EE works is that employers are the ones looking for candidates, if they can't find canadians or PRs to fullfill the position. That's why you (your employer) needs it. People who work on open work permit are also ineligible. After the employer is LMIA approved, then a candidate can be wihdrawn from a pool, as in they "match".

Just to add, a candidate is required to have VALID job offer, what is actually written job offer + positive LMIA. If you miss one of these, then job offer is not valid.

suresheva

Jan 6, 2015
Can we submit the EE profile second time (on the same MyCIC account), if our first profile got ineligible

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Danforth said:
What did you change?
What browser are you using. I am wondering if that's the issue. I had problems with chrome where I couldn't choose certain answers and even when I did, it just wouldn't move forward. Try using a different browser (internet explorer worked fine for me) and see if that changes anything.

ssengo1982

Aug 20, 2015
Hello - I have filled out the Express Entry forms two days back and was told "Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Not Met". then I noticed the mistake that I didn't update spouse IELTS details. I am not able to edit now that it shown only "VIEW FORM". Do I need to create a new profile again? If so, how to delete the previous application form as I see no option to delete, is that cause any duplication If I create another profile? Anyone overcome this situation? Please Advice?

Thanks,

SahmadK

Oct 1, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 March 2017
Med's Done....
26 march 2017
Usually how long does it take to for Review of Minimum Criteria?

SahmadK

Oct 1, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 March 2017
Med's Done....
26 march 2017
Can any one tell me how long does it take to get one's Review of minimum Entry Criteria? Mine is showing "In Progress" for last three weeks. Also, score is also no showing.

tejaalla369

Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th - Mar
Doc's Request.
17th - Mar
IELTS Request
17th - Mar
Med's Request
Not required
Med's Done....
Not required
Passport Req..
18th Apr
VISA ISSUED...
24th Apr
My profile says minimum criteria not met and am not sure what is the reason or if i missed something.
Can someone help me please.
IELTS
L- 8
R -6
W -6.5
S -7.5
Overall everything is falling on or above CLB-7
So IELTS is not and issue.

Bachelors degree evaluated by WES.
Masters is not being considered by WES as they dont consider ACICS accreditation from US.

26 yrs age.
3 yr work exp.
NOC- 2172.
Single with no kids.

So is it without canadian job offer or canadian work exp am i not going to pass minimum criteria.