28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Danforth said:
The other potential issue is that I put in a job offer with no LMIA. I'm going to try again, answering "no" to the job offer.

It's really a pain to re-enter a new application every time. The forms (like work history) don't lend themselves to being quickly re-filled with the same information and the system makes you start from scratch every time.
Agreed. If you have a job offer but no LMIA, you have to answer "no" to the job offer question. You can only answer yes if you have an approved LMIA (it doesn't matter that you are LMIA exempt - you still need an approved LMAI to claim job offer points). If you said "yes" to the job offer question and then said you don't have an LMIA, this may be why your profile is being rejected.

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have bachelors from India and 2 year post grad program from canada , I dont have ECA for Indian degree, should I just remove the degree and show canadian post grad certificate?

Danforth

Oct 15, 2012
scylla said:
Agreed. If you have a job offer but no LMIA, you have to answer "no" to the job offer question. You can only answer yes if you have an approved LMIA (it doesn't matter that you are LMIA exempt - you still need an approved LMAI to claim job offer points). If you said "yes" to the job offer question and then said you don't have an LMIA, this may be why your profile is being rejected.
I just re-tried to input the application with a "no" answer on the question and was still denied.

I read the FAQ on the Express Entry site and it says:

An ECA is required for candidates in the Express Entry pool who wish to be considered for draws related to the Federal Skilled Worker Program, unless they were educated in Canada.

For candidates who are hoping to apply to the Federal Skilled Trades Program or Canadian Experience Class, an ECA is optional but may increase the points they receive on the CRS and improve their chances of being drawn from the pool.
I don't understand what I'm missing, or if this is a bug in the system?

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Danforth said:
Yeah, I've done it 4 times. :-(
Quick question, what did you enter when asked about your language test version?

Danforth

Oct 15, 2012
DoubleS said:
Quick question, what did you enter when asked about your language test version?
I put in CELPIP-G.

There are two other options called "CELPIP General LS", which is only "listening and speaking" (no writing and reading), and the CELPIP General 2014, which is the new one, I think.

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tdot_guy said:
I have bachelors from India and 2 year post grad program from canada , I dont have ECA for Indian degree, should I just remove the degree and show canadian post grad certificate?
anyone?

Elmaddin

Jun 11, 2013
I just filled form and got Not Met EE

my work experience in Canada 2 year
IELTS score: L 7.5 / W 6 / R 6/ S 5.5

NOC A

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Elmaddin said:
I just filled form and got Not Met EE

my work experience in Canada 2 year
IELTS score: L 7.5 / W 6 / R 6/ S 5.5

NOC A
Make sense, speaking score is low for NOC A.

Pooja1988

Jan 1, 2015
Danforth said:
I put in CELPIP-G.

There are two other options called "CELPIP General LS", which is only "listening and speaking" (no writing and reading), and the CELPIP General 2014, which is the new one, I think.
This time its worked and I am Eligible ;)

Danforth

Oct 15, 2012
I'm still completely lost as to why my profile was denied.

I have gone over every answer in the form and I can find no reason why it would be denied according to the stated requirements on the CIC website.

Do they answer this type of question at the call centre?

Pooja1988

Jan 1, 2015
Danforth said:
I'm still completely lost as to why my profile was denied.

I have gone over every answer in the form and I can find no reason why it would be denied according to the stated requirements on the CIC website.

Do they answer this type of question at the call centre?

this time I just change my primary job