10/15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/7/2015
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/2015
tishness said:
Hi Jamo - so happy to hear you are finally finished! So he asked where we met, when we got married, if it was my husband's first time to Canada, if he had been refused entry, had a criminal record, or any additional dependents. You should have 2 sheets that say "confirmation of permanent residence" 1 has a photo, the other doesn't. They will return the one without the photo to you, this is what you need for your SIN #, and you cannot get it at the airport, you need to go to a service Canada centre http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/cgi-bin/sc-srch.cgi?ln=eng . You can go anytime that they are open, no appointment needed, she will need her passport and the confirmation of permanent residence sheet. It only takes a few minutes, but there may be a wait. You will also need the confirmation sheet for provincial health care - which province are you heading to?

Thank you very much Tishness for your advices. This is really helpful to me because I will be traveling at the end of the month to Québec. My husband will wait for us in Montréal but our first entry will be by Toronto. I hope I will get done easy too.
Congratulations to Jamo too! This is awesome!

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
14-09-2015 including PGR submitted 07/10/2015
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Upfront/Extended for one year to 12/01/2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015. PR Card Rec'd Feb 20, 2016
In the last 2 weeks (roughly), on our spreadsheet, there have been 7 PPRs, which essentially signals the finalization of a file. Assuming that every time an officer finishes a PR file, they grab another one from the waiting, date ordered PR applications and begin to work on the new one. At some point either immediately or after substantially reviewing the new file they send out an AOR. Sometimes it's just an acknowledgement and sometimes it's an acknowledgment of Receipt plus request for additional documents and/or PGR letter, etc. In the last roughly 2 weeks, there have been 5 AOR2s issued to our spreadsheet applicants. All things being equal, there should soon be 2 more AOR2s coming very soon for our spreadsheet applicants.

I'm making lots of assumptions, which is never good, but we'll see how things play out. 8)

It's dangerous to set expectations in this PR game :'(, but I told my wife that I believe we will have our AOR2 by the end of August. Here's to dreams fulfilled!! ;) ;D

Speedy Processing to all!

nprendiz

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Nicaragua
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
AOR Received.
2/26/2015, AOR2 6/23/2015
File Transfer...
2/27/2015
Med's Done....
10/15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/7/2015
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/2015
CANzanillo said:
In the last 2 weeks (roughly), on our spreadsheet, there have been 7 PPRs, which essentially signals the finalization of a file. Assuming that every time an officer finishes a PR file, they grab another one from the waiting, date ordered PR applications and begin to work on the new one. At some point either immediately or after substantially reviewing the new file they send out an AOR. Sometimes it's just an acknowledgement and sometimes it's an acknowledgment of Receipt plus request for additional documents and/or PGR letter, etc. In the last roughly 2 weeks, there have been 5 AOR2s issued to our spreadsheet applicants. All things being equal, there should soon be 2 more AOR2s coming very soon for our spreadsheet applicants.

I'm making lots of assumptions, which is never good, but we'll see how things play out. 8)

It's dangerous to set expectations in this PR game :'(, but I told my wife that I believe we will have our AOR2 by the end of August. Here's to dreams fulfilled!! ;) ;D

Yes, it is not good to make assumptions, but anyway it is not bad to expect the best news. Right now my son and I, we have our passports with our visas and we are just waiting to get our airplane to land in Canada, however, I always was like you, checking dates, numbers, statistics and checking every single time I could all my resources!
I wish you the best of lucks to all of you. I feel this will be faster now for the rest who are waiting before November 2014.

Lovelycomplex

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7th 2014
Doc's Request.
Jan 26th 2015-Marriage Certificate request
AOR Received.
Feb 11Th 2015 AOR2 AG 5th 2015-pgr
File Transfer...
SA- Feb 12Th 2015
Med's Done....
Medicals received on Ecas
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
An Update, my file went in process yesterday, yaaaay and i already got my PGR's done. It was actually super fast, less than 35 minutes since i went to the PGR Subsede in Tabasco.

I'm suuuuper excited!!!

We wrote a letter explaining why he can't get a copy of his birth certificate now. We will send the letter in a week before we send the documents.

Good luck to everyone :D

Lovelycomplex

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7th 2014
Doc's Request.
Jan 26th 2015-Marriage Certificate request
AOR Received.
Feb 11Th 2015 AOR2 AG 5th 2015-pgr
File Transfer...
SA- Feb 12Th 2015
Med's Done....
Medicals received on Ecas
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
CANzanillo said:

Hopefuly the end of August or before :p good luck Canzanillo.

maguita

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
Maguita said:
Hello guys, I have been out for a bit.

I finally sent my Certificate from Spain, translated to English to the Mexico Office and I also sent my FIngerprints and photos for the Mexican Certificate.

Since is going to arrive this monday I will be 2 days later of the 30 days they asked me for , I hope it's not a problem since this was the best time we could made to put all this together, specially the Criminal Record from Spain.

So now let's wait, what happen after you guys deliver the Criminal Record? It could everything right? Maybe an interview, maybe asking for passport, Who knows????

I wish you guys a nice weekend and I sen my good energy for the Mexico office as they take a look in our files as soon as possible!!!

Maguita

lorrein

Jan 12, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/01/2015
File Transfer...
28/03/15
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
10/08/2015
I got passport request TODAY! God I can believe this because my new passport arrived from the venezuelan consulate in Vancouver TODAY!
Luna21 said:
I'm going to play CANzanillo s guessing game, I think Lorrein will receive PPR in less that one week! Either that or she's going to receive some documents request. Something tells me that actually they're not sending aors at the beginning of the process as before. :D let's see

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
Luna21 said:
I'm going to play CANzanillo s guessing game, I think Lorrein will receive PPR in less that one week! Either that or she's going to receive some documents request. Something tells me that actually they're not sending aors at the beginning of the process as before. :D let's see
OK Luna21, who or what do you know that everyone else doesn't??? ;) :p 8) Your guess was dead on! AOR2 to PPR in 4 days for Lorrein!

I guess I should ask you for a prediction for our AOR2?? lol ;D

Congratulations Lorrein!!!

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
lorrein said:
I got passport request TODAY! God I can believe this because my new passport arrived from the venezuelan consulate in Vancouver TODAY!
The stars have aligned for you Lorrein! Swift application processing. Congratulations!

Please post the dates for when you send the passport and when the VO receives, etc so we can see how fast they turn this around for you.

Thanks!

Luna21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-04-2015..........SA email 21-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-02-2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01/15/2015
lorrein said:
Told yaaaa! Más finoooooo jajajaja... Congratulations! Really the stars aligned with you :D
Very soon I guess CANzanillo but I guess this month :D

lorrein

Jan 12, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/01/2015
File Transfer...
28/03/15
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
10/08/2015
Gracias, Chamaaaaa jejeje. Estoy muy feliz y a la vez sorprendida.
Thanks! I'm so happy and surprised. I'm very lucky :eek: but I know that you guys are gonna be receiving news as well!

I was so excited that I went to UPS right away when I got the e-mail haha. So I paid 150$ for both envelopes and I sent my passport, a copy of the passport request and a paper with my address and my phone number.

I will pray and hope for the best for you too guys! I'm gonna let you know as soon as I get my passport

Luna21 said:
Told yaaaa! Más finoooooo jajajaja... Congratulations! Really the stars aligned with you :D
Very soon I guess CANzanillo but I guess this month :D

shanernewman

Mar 10, 2015
Hey all! My wife and I just submitted our outland (even though she lives with me currently in Toronto through a visitor visa) application yesterday. We used a good lawyer and have (according to most people and our lawyer), a very straight forward application. Same age, education, nothing in our past that would raise flags, family has met, and we had a huge wedding. What is everyone seeing these days with wait times? 8-12 months? So far we've planned on 12 months but are hoping for less. I've heard that some applications are now being expedited if there aren't any flags raised. Is this true? Anyways, I'll check back here every once in a while and let you all know how it's going!

lorrein

Jan 12, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/01/2015
File Transfer...
28/03/15
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
10/08/2015
Hi there! welcome to forum. I would like to recommend to you to check out the Mexico Spreadsheet (made by CANzanillo) it will help you to have an idea about the timeline and how the visa office is working so far. I believe if a lawyer reviewed your file probably everything should be going smooth (I did the same and it helped me a lot and the lawyer told me the same that he said to you). As long as you organized your papers correctly and your relationship is genuine I do believe that they wouldn't call you for an interview or for something else. Stay positive and stay tuned with the forum :) (And follow the timeline in the spreadsheet of the people that sent the papers in the same month that you did).

Good luck!

shanernewman said:
Hey all! My wife and I just submitted our outland (even though she lives with me currently in Toronto through a visitor visa) application yesterday. We used a good lawyer and have (according to most people and our lawyer), a very straight forward application. Same age, education, nothing in our past that would raise flags, family has met, and we had a huge wedding. What is everyone seeing these days with wait times? 8-12 months? So far we've planned on 12 months but are hoping for less. I've heard that some applications are now being expedited if there aren't any flags raised. Is this true? Anyways, I'll check back here every once in a while and let you all know how it's going!

gambrinus777

Aug 12, 2015
Hi Lorreein my wife is from Venezuela and I applied on Feb 2015. I think you are also from Venezuela. How long did it take for you after your sponsor was approved? I tried to check the status on the cic website bit it doesn't show anything, and I'm afraid that they haven't even started the process yet. I have been approved as sponsor and the documentation is in Mexico right now. Any input would be very much appreciated. Gracias.

lorrein

Jan 12, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/01/2015
File Transfer...
28/03/15
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
10/08/2015
Hi! yes, I am Venezuelan. I sent my application in January 28, then they approved hubby as a sponsor on March 28 (AOR1). My meds were done on 28 of june of 2014 and I sent them upfront with my police certificates (Venezuela- Spain - Canada). My file was transfer to Mexico on March 30.
I got AOR2 on August 6 and passport request on August 8.

Is strange that ECAS doesn't show anything yet but if you received the letter saying that you are approved as a sponsor, don't worry! I hope that you guys sent everything upfront I believe that makes everything faster!

gambrinus777 said:
Hi Lorreein my wife is from Venezuela and I applied on Feb 2015. I think you are also from Venezuela. How long did it take for you after your sponsor was approved? I tried to check the status on the cic website bit it doesn't show anything, and I'm afraid that they haven't even started the process yet. I have been approved as sponsor and the documentation is in Mexico right now. Any input would be very much appreciated. Gracias.