N/A
Med's Done....
March 13, 2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
April 15, 2013
bttmntl said:
That is horrible! =( ! I really hope they don't need it.
I was just wondering what is your timeline?

CdnMxHusb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi and Happy New Year to everyone!

I bothered you a few months ago about some questions and I finally got everything sent out. They recieved it on Dec 10 and yesterday they authorized me sponsoring my wife. Wow! I was so happy because it was only a month when I was expecting 3 months. ANyways now we are waiting for the other part to happen. Papers are sent to Mexico City and we hope things will go thru fast also. I sent so many papers and photos proof of out almost 18 year marriage, so I guess that helped. My 3 kids and I are Canadian so that also helps I suppose. I am sooooo happy. We have been separted for a year and a half and that is no fun. We were never separated before that so you imagine how hard that is. I am sure some others are in or have been in the same case.
Good luck to everyone doing the process!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CdnMxHusb said:

I bothered you a few months ago about some questions and I finally got everything sent out. They recieved it on Dec 10 and yesterday they authorized me sponsoring my wife. Wow! I was so happy because it was only a month when I was expecting 3 months. ANyways now we are waiting for the other part to happen. Papers are sent to Mexico City and we hope things will go thru fast also. I sent so many papers and photos proof of out almost 18 year marriage, so I guess that helped. My 3 kids and I are Canadian so that also helps I suppose. I am sooooo happy. We have been separted for a year and a half and that is no fun. We were never separated before that so you imagine how hard that is. I am sure some others are in or have been in the same case.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Congratulations! May step 2 go quite quickly for you too.

CdnMxHusb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the way, how do you put the time information on the side below your nick?

CdnMxHusb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhCanadiana said:
Congratulations! May step 2 go quite quickly for you too.

Gracias!!!!!! I really hope so!!!

bttmntl

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2013
Chuladaa said:
I was just wondering what is your timeline?
Our application arrived in early January. =) So we're at the very beginning. But it has already seemed like such a long journey...

CdnMxHusb said:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
It sounds like your case is very solid. You say your three kids are Canadian.. are they the children of your current wife? How long was she in Canada and why/when did she go back to Mexico?

itscoezy

Dec 20, 2010
Puerto Vallarta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Doc's Request.
10-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-04-2012
Interview........
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
03-01-2013
Ricardo got his passport back today! Thanks again everyone, couldn't have done it without you!

I just did a blog that goes over our entire time line if any future applicants are interested: http://wp.me/pKSOr-k2

:) We will land on Jan.26th!

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itscoezy said:
Ricardo got his passport back today! Thanks again everyone, couldn't have done it without you!

I just did a blog that goes over our entire time line if any future applicants are interested: http://wp.me/pKSOr-k2

Congratulations! I'm sooo happy for you 8)

WantToBeInCanada

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
29-10-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-04-2012
Passport Req..
17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-01-2013
Guys my home phone its down, it hasn't been working for a few days
Im expecting to get it fix asap but i haven't notify the VO because everytime they need something they always send an email
never a call.
So should i send them an email to let them know about this issue with my home phone?

itscoezy

Dec 20, 2010
Puerto Vallarta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Doc's Request.
10-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-04-2012
Interview........
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
03-01-2013
OhCanadiana said:
Congratulations! I'm sooo happy for you 8)

Sylvana

Oct 9, 2012
itscoezy said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! wish u the best in you future =)!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
WantToBeInCanada said:
Guys my home phone its down, it hasn't been working for a few days
Im expecting to get it fix asap but i haven't notify the VO because everytime they need something they always send an email
never a call.
So should i send them an email to let them know about this issue with my home phone?
I don't think it's necessary.

bttmntl

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2013
itscoezy said:

I was just feeling so lonely and tired of waiting and came on here to see what's up.. really pleased to see you will be reunited so soon. You MUST celebrate. =)

NAFTA.couple

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-04-11
LANDED..........
23-05-11
mrandmrsromero said:
Congrats on the recent PPRs!

I just returned from a nice long visit with my husband in Mexico. Hopefully this will *finally* be our year for good news :) Lucky '13! In the meantime, wishing all of you a happy new year.
Sending all my best wishes and vibes, mrandmrsromero :-D

msprisci

Oct 29, 2012
Miami
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2013
AOR Received.
03-06-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2013 Sponsorship Approval
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
Hi everybody! I have been looking through this forum to fill up my husband's application for Canada. He's been in the US undocumented for the past 10 years, and we've been living together since August, although we met more than two years ago. We are very stressed about finalizing everything this week end, and we hope that things will go fast, as I am starting my masters of architecture next September in Montreal! We got married last month in Miami which was pretty nice, and we hope it's going to help us for going to Canada faster... Anyhow, I just wanted to introduce myself to the people in this forum!

If anybody out there has any input on our situation, it would be greatly appreciated. We are concerned about his status in the US and we are wondering if it would affect his application.