+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Hello I heard some files from Mexico VO are being transferred over to Brazil, not sure the exact reason but is there a way to verify if indeed our files are still being processed at Mexico? I sent a webform and no news, I'm thinking of emailing my MP as a next step.....
Hello, I think the only way to verify is by calling your representative or IRCC, does your application go to Quebec? I am from February 25, 2022 and I am still waiting I am going to Quebec and they say that there are the longest times

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Who in this forum has already waited 14 or 15 months for final approval from the government that their destination is Quebec, I have realized that those of us who go to Quebec take longer. I am an applicant from February 25, 2022 and my medical exams, biometrics, criminal records have been approved and my eligibility status is from August 18, 2022 and it has not yet been approved. Someone in my same situation. I appreciated the comments

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello, I think the only way to verify is by calling your representative or IRCC, does your application go to Quebec? I am from February 25, 2022 and I am still waiting I am going to Quebec and they say that there are the longest times
Yes from Quebec also, thanks for the info I have messaged my MP to see if I cab get info about it.
Im tired of waiting I hope we get news soon

Reactions: Jacornejo20

JM0930

May 20, 2022
Hello I heard some files from Mexico VO are being transferred over to Brazil, not sure the exact reason but is there a way to verify if indeed our files are still being processed at Mexico? I sent a webform and no news, I'm thinking of emailing my MP as a next step.....
Where did you hear this from?

Becca024

Feb 21, 2023
Hi, has anyone’s PR tracker updated since April.19? My tracker hasn’t updated at all since then. :( also, has anyone received their PPR who applied in 2022?

JM0930

May 20, 2022
Hi, has anyone’s PR tracker updated since April.19? My tracker hasn’t updated at all since then. :( also, has anyone received their PPR who applied in 2022?
No I have not had any updates since April 19 either and no ppr
My eligibility has been in progress since January and my background April 19.
Applied September 2022

Reactions: Becca024

Becca024

Feb 21, 2023
No I have not had any updates since April 19 either and no ppr
My eligibility has been in progress since January and my background April 19.
Applied September 2022
My application status is exactly the same as yours… I really hope we will receive PPR in the comming days though.

JM0930

May 20, 2022
My application status is exactly the same as yours… I really hope we will receive PPR in the comming days though.
Yes I thought I would hear something by now. I’m not sure if the strike has delayed things. But I thought maybe a ghost update at least. But nothing. I think I’m getting impatient because I am so close to the end but don’t see the end in sight.

Becca024

Feb 21, 2023
Yes I thought I would hear something by now. I’m not sure if the strike has delayed things. But I thought maybe a ghost update at least. But nothing. I think I’m getting impatient because I am so close to the end but don’t see the end in sight.
That’s why it’s even more difficult because we are one step away from being done and it’s been the longest wait. And the strike shouldn’t have affected us because our applications are in Mexico so that office was not on strike. I believe only Canadian Visa Offices were affected. I guess Mexico is just very slow :(

JM0930

May 20, 2022
That’s why it’s even more difficult because we are one step away from being done and it’s been the longest wait. And the strike shouldn’t have affected us because our applications are in Mexico so that office was not on strike. I believe only Canadian Visa Offices were affected. I guess Mexico is just very slow :(
Hopefully we hear something very soon. Did you get the pre arrival letter?

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Hello, I am waiting since February 2022, my destination is Quebec, my eligibility is ongoing since August 18, 2022 and the background is already completed. I hope to have an answer at the end of the month or at the beginning of June, I already have 15 months of waiting