+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University of Newfoundland

raj_spm2

Mar 19, 2016
Hi haris0.. I have sent a inbox msg to u.. Please check it... I need a help for my application to mun...thanks

Immigr8

May 29, 2016
Hi and how are you guys?

I'm looking to join the MBA program next year and I have some questions which I am hoping someone could shed some light on. Ive already written Mun but no reply as of yet so I'm trying t find help where I can.

I noticed that the tuition in Mun is quite low compared to other universities. Can you confirm the tuition is exactly as stated on the minimum expenses document on their website and there are no hidden charges which I might have missed? 5000 USD for a full 1 year MBA program is quite astounding so I am left wondering if there is a catch. Is Mun a good and reputable school from personal experience?

Also, I read that they require applicants take the MBA program a max of 7 years after earning their Bachelors. I earned mine back in 2005 so I am wondering if there is a remedy for this because otherwise, then I will have to close this door and explore other avenues.

Regarding campus life, could an international student on a student Visa find work in Saint Johns? Nothing special, just any job will do to help my finances as I expect my budget will be quite stretched during that time. Are there jobs to be had?

Last but not leadt, after graduation on a 1 year MBA program from Mun, can anyone confirm a degree from this uni is good enough to apply for a work visa and from there work my way through the express entry system?

Anyway, thank you very much for your time and I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Spykar22

Jun 17, 2016
Hello I am also chemical engineering student passed out in 2015 having 9months experience in offshore oil and gas construction company I got admit for memorial for oil and gas did you get any admit?

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
Spykar22 said:
Hello I am also chemical engineering student passed out in 2015 having 9months experience in offshore oil and gas construction company I got admit for memorial for oil and gas did you get any admit?

Hi

I am going to join in Chemistry, if my study permit will approve , face interview in 12 june, applied in 08 May, 16. from Dhaka

bye

Rohit92

Sep 6, 2016
Hi Guys

I want to pursue my study further in mba. i am hotel graduate. i need your assistant in below points

1 Placement after MBA in Memorial University of Newfoundland
2. language mode of course - English or french
3.any other college provides MBA in less tuition fee for international within $25000 cad.

Thanks in advance

Aligini

Sep 5, 2016
HI there, just checking if this thread is active and you are answering the queries anymore? Thank you and please reply. I need help re MUN admission application :)

Aligini

Sep 5, 2016
nadiafaisal2 said:
hi
i am from lahore pakistan.planning to do my masters in education from canada.i rad alot about neewfoundland but first hand information is more accurate than any articlee.i ve got 70%marks in my previous post graduate degree and got 102 marks in toefl ibt.actually i want to now abt NFL.how is climate,living conditions and enviornment in your city.living expenses etc.i am planning to come with my two kids and husband(if everything goes right with visa process).do u know anybody from pakistan who has come with family to your university.these informations mean a lot to me because i am going to choose university on these informations.pl if you can help me i will really appreciate it..
take care
HI there, did you get the admission with 70% marks in MUN? PLesae let me in which course you are in? I have 70% too and wondering if i can get admission in Canada. Please help me and speak soon.

nadiakhalid2

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Aligini said:
HI there, did you get the admission with 70% marks in MUN? PLesae let me in which course you are in? I have 70% too and wondering if i can get admission in Canada. Please help me and speak soon.
hello

No i didnt get admission. actually i didnt apply at all due to some family circumstances. I am going to apply for PhD now as i didnt waste my time and did my Mphil with more than 80% marks and very good ielts score ( 8 band with no less than 7.5). so I think now I am good to go and nowadays corresponding with different supervisors. as far as your query is concerned, i think you can get admission in masters with 70% marks and 6.5 Ielts bands although every program has different requirement. Also you should directly email to graduate studies and write about your specific circumstances. Better yet find a faculty member in your perspective department and email him/her directly. they are usually very helpful

best of luck

Shoeb1337

Sep 21, 2016
Hey guys. I'm a prospective applicant for Fall 2017 for undergraduate. I'm planning to study Computer Science at MUN. Can anyone tell me how is CS at MUN? It looks okay to me but I'd like to hear someone who's already into MUN or knows a thing or two.

Thanks.

moobassi

Dec 3, 2015
Shoeb1337 said:
Hey guys. I'm a prospective applicant for Fall 2017 for undergraduate. I'm planning to study Computer Science at MUN. Can anyone tell me how is CS at MUN? It looks okay to me but I'd like to hear someone who's already into MUN or knows a thing or two.

Thanks.
also planning to file my application for fall 2017 but instead for a graduate course. pls seniors e need some advice here. Let's keep the chat going on. tks

second_chance

Oct 11, 2016
Moobassi and shoeb337 i am also looking to get admitted in BBA in newfound land but my fsc marks are quite low i.e. 57% but ill give it a shot after reading this thread and their website the admission alone seems lengthy procedure lets keep each other updated
Best of Luck
May Allah help us all

moobassi

Dec 3, 2015
second_chance said:
Moobassi and shoeb337 i am also looking to get admitted in BBA in newfound land but my fsc marks are quite low i.e. 57% but ill give it a shot after reading this thread and their website the admission alone seems lengthy procedure lets keep each other updated
Best of Luck
May Allah help us all
nice to know you are also planning to join MU
No need to complain of low marks. I think you should try to contact the admission office with your academic infos to find out if it's worth filing your application.

karimiz

Jan 6, 2009
I am interested in applying for the full-time MBA program as an international student and i am confused about the tuition fees. i will greatly appreciate your help.

I see on their graduate site tuition link (mun dot ca slash sgs slash MinimumExpense.pdf), the Master program fee is $1239 per semester and there are 6 semesters in MBA which equals $7,434 approx for Plan A. However, i also see some SPECIAL fees , for example $10,000 for Master of Science (Management) program. Does this (or any additional fees) fees apply to MBA?

1. Can you please let me know what is the total tuition fees for an full time MBA for an international student (including all fees)
2. Also, is there a way to reduce the total fees by reducing a semester, for example, completing the prgram in 5 semesters instead of 6
3. Do you recommend this university for MBA? By goal is to do the lowest cost MBA. but once i am done with MBA, will it prove to be a good name/value in finding decent jobs.
5. I myself never heard of anyone going to this province. being an international student, do you think its a concern or is there enough diversity
6. Anything else you might want to share

albyjose

Jan 31, 2016
Hello, I am a mechanical engineer working in offshore construction industry,planning to apply for safety and risk engineering. Can I get some reviews regarding this course?

DALI304

Nov 20, 2016
Hello I hve done my graduation in Computer science and now i am planing to apply in MUN. a_a_d can you please update if you can help me regarding admission process. i can not trust any consultant.

kindly advice anyone