Thank you!

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulikuli said:
Guys,

Just got PPR from Accra by e-mail. We are to appear in person and get it sameday or send pp by courier within 60 days! Wonderful! This is good and it is marvelous in our sight. Congratulations palli. As advised, please go in person to receive the stamped visa. E ku ori re na.

Kuli

kulikuli

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2010
LANDED..........
Not decided
Thank you all for your good wishes. It shall all come to pass!

@barsindoo, must we submit IMM8 application form again even if there are no changes in family composition and marital status?

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulikuli said:
Thank you all for your good wishes. It shall all come to pass!

@ barsindoo, must we submit IMM8 application form again even if there are no changes in family composition and marital status? Yes. They need a reconfirmation that indeed nothing has changed and should there be any changes then they would request for their information, medicals etc.

AUH Process

Star Member
Feb 11, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2007
I have been pushing my lawyer to send an email to CHC London for follow up, and he finally did earlier this week, and he received an email response today from London saying "Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Please follow instructions in the attached letter carefully" and attached is a request for my passport!!!

I am wondering though if any other applicants also received the PPR in the same manner, coz there is no file number or date on the top of the attached letter, just on the covering email!!!

Also wanna know which courier company is the most reliable & the fastest from UAE?

azolyma2canada

Nov 2, 2009
Congrats Caloy and Kuli kuli! Hope that we will experience the happiness that youre feeling right now. Goodluck to others waiting. We need to continue to be positive and patient. :)

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azolyma2canada said:
Congrats Caloy and Kuli kuli! Hope that we will experience the happiness that youre feeling right now. Goodluck to others waiting. We need to continue to be positive and patient. :) Well said Azolyma2canada 8)

westjet

Jan 8, 2010
No update from my side....Just called TD bank and found my RRPF was enchased on April 9. I sent it on March 18.
I dont know how long more of wait...now its getting frustrating...

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
westjet said:
No update from my side....Just called TD bank and found my RRPF was enchased on April 9. I sent it on March 18.
I dont know how long more of wait...now its getting frustrating... Hang in there mate. It's almost done. 8)

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
AUH Process said:
I have been pushing my lawyer to send an email to CHC London for follow up, and he finally did earlier this week, and he received an email response today from London saying "Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Please follow instructions in the attached letter carefully" and attached is a request for my passport!!!

I am wondering though if any other applicants also received the PPR in the same manner, coz there is no file number or date on the top of the attached letter, just on the covering email!!!

Also wanna know which courier company is the most reliable & the fastest from UAE?
Congrats AUH process
At last u got PPR, i am still waiting reply from CHC London. As i have sent them two emails regarding my status but still recieved no reply from them. Can u post ur contact here so that i can ask u a number of things as ur case was very similar to mine.
Thanks

trinatocanada

Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ather,

Nope no news yet, but then I'm not in a hurry. I plan to send them an email next week. I expected my PPR to come later than yours because I did not send them my RPRF before the interview. I just sent it after I passed.

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
trinatocanada said:
Hi ather,

Nope no news yet, but then I'm not in a hurry. I plan to send them an email next week. I expected my PPR to come later than yours because I did not send them my RPRF before the interview. I just sent it after I passed.
HI
I also sent RPRF fee after interview, so i am also expecting it late. Today one of us who got his interview on 8th March 2010 got his PPR. I have sent CHC London 2 times but they did not reply me.
Thanks

azolyma2canada

Nov 2, 2009
Hi AUH Process and to all. Just want to send also case specific inquiry to London visa office. Anybody who knows their e mail address? thanks