+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical

ami_j

Jul 26, 2010
hey heartbeat,
thanks for info,I am asking this b'coz I am apllying same as u,my collge accepeted me without ielts,I have completed my study in english medium in india and having 2 1/2 year working exp,
can u tell me have u mentioned all this in any letter,what I can write in letter for home ties?
I am applying for diploma in pharmacy tech (1 year) at ny,usa consulate.

zain1291

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
heartbeat said:
u from which country ????? did u apply for normal student visa ?????????

well the medical is the requirement for issuance of visa by embassy not by college.

i took CNET (computer networking electronic technician), certificate program for one year in college of caledonia (british colmubia)
hey buddy,

Now i get it why you need a medical and I dont.. here is one of the FAQS from abu dhabi CIC..

14. Will I need a medical examination?

A medical examination is required for applicants residing in Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and Yemen. Residents of the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait do not require a medical exam to go to Canada unless you will be studying or working in a school, hospital, daycare centre or other facility where it is important to protect public health.

Please note: A medical examination will add a minimum of four weeks to the processing of your application.

And I am from Kuwait.

Zain

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
ami_j said:
hey heartbeat,
thanks for info,I am asking this b'coz I am apllying same as u,my collge accepeted me without ielts,I have completed my study in english medium in india and having 2 1/2 year working exp,
can u tell me have u mentioned all this in any letter,what I can write in letter for home ties?
I am applying for diploma in pharmacy tech (1 year) at ny,usa consulate.
are you gona apply under normal student visa ???????

IELTS is requirement for college not embassy so you must send all your details to the college if they agree to accept you then you must go ahead

best wishes

zain1291

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
Extactly! I posted that on top! I am from kuwait.. didn't send any medical and just waiting for a response!

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
heartbeat said:
are you gona apply under normal student visa ???????

IELTS is requirement for college not embassy so you must send all your details to the college if they agree to accept you then you must go ahead

best wishes
Within how many days of submitting your medical, u got visa?