CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
hi all

i am from Doha Qatar
i submitted my student visa application as normal case to embassy of Canada in abu Dhabi and received a medical examination letter dated 15-June 2010 and i had sent all medical reports to this address through my doctor at 16th June 2010

Overseas Health Management Services
High Commission of Canada / Haut-commissariat du Canada
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London, England W1K 4AA
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7258

my application was refused at first attempt
i re-submitted my application for study permit dates 07-July 2010
is anybody has the knowledge about this

should i undergo for medical examination again or my existing medical examination is valid ????
any body have the landline number for this office ??????????
any suggestions please .................

jeetmks

Star Member
May 30, 2010
I dont know the answer of ur question but i just felt like replying on ur post.

Why the bloody hell embassy ask for medical examination if they have to refuse the application.

they are just wasting applicants money.

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
jeetmks said:
I dont know the answer of ur question but i just felt like replying on ur post.

Why the bloody hell embassy ask for medical examination if they have to refuse the application.

they are just wasting applicants money.
buddy i resubmitted my application 2nd time

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heartbeat said:
hi all

i am from Doha Qatar
i submitted my student visa application as normal case to embassy of Canada in abu Dhabi and received a medical examination letter dated 15-June 2010 and i had sent all medical reports to this address through my doctor at 16th June 2010

Overseas Health Management Services
High Commission of Canada / Haut-commissariat du Canada
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London, England W1K 4AA
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7258

my application was refused at first attempt
i re-submitted my application for study permit dates 07-July 2010
is anybody has the knowledge about this

should i undergo for medical examination again or my existing medical examination is valid ????
any body have the landline number for this office ??????????
any suggestions please .................
Hey Heartbeat

Medical examinations are valid for 1 year so you do not need undergo a medical examination again.

All the best

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ heartbeat
hey man have u got the medical call from the embessy ?

yaar i applied for the visa on 9th july here in pakistan..

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
lovepreet said:
Hey Heartbeat

Medical examinations are valid for 1 year so you do not need undergo a medical examination again.

All the best
thx for info but should i re-send my medical reports to destination medical office because i got a new file number from Canadian high commission abu dhabi for medical ????

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
kugaa said:
@ heartbeat
hey man have u got the medical call from the embessy ?

yaar i applied for the visa on 9th july here in pakistan..
ye i got medical papers at 25th July as i submitted my application for student permit at 7th July

but you must be humble because now there will alot of applicants i hope you will receive it soon

do not worry

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
i received the email from immigration officer regarding this question to share with you all

"""""""""""
Dear applicant,

No, you do not need to redo the medical examination again at this point.

Thank you.

Immigration Section / 70

"""""""""

chrisdalop

Star Member
Jan 30, 2010
Please help, i just want to clarrify, I received my medical request, and planning to submit my RPRF and NBI on Tuesday ( August 3, 2010). At the bootom part of the Canadian Embassy's Letter, there's a box written quote " The information we have requested above must be provided to us within 60 days from the date of this letter. All the required application forms (IMM Forms) can be downloaded from the website of Citizenship and Immigration Canada at www.cic.gc.ca. Failure to provide the information within the time indicated may lead to the refusal of your application."

I just want to ask. What does that mean? What are those IMM forms? It does not indicate in the letter that I need to submit specific or certain IIM forms.

Pls. help me, need to shed light on this statement indicatcated on the box at the botttom of the letter.

Thank you very much.

zain1291

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
Hey i submitted my application without any medical. They said they would need it only if I go for some kinda course which requires it. Anyway.. What course are you going for Heartbeat?

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chrisdalop said:
Please help, i just want to clarrify, I received my medical request, and planning to submit my RPRF and NBI on Tuesday ( August 3, 2010). At the bootom part of the Canadian Embassy's Letter, there's a box written quote " The information we have requested above must be provided to us within 60 days from the date of this letter. All the required application forms (IMM Forms) can be downloaded from the website of Citizenship and Immigration Canada at www.cic.gc.ca. Failure to provide the information within the time indicated may lead to the refusal of your application."

I just want to ask. What does that mean? What are those IMM forms? It does not indicate in the letter that I need to submit specific or certain IIM forms.

Pls. help me, need to shed light on this statement indicatcated on the box at the botttom of the letter.

Thank you very much.
Hey Chrisdalop

You are supposed to get your medical done within 60 days of receiving that letter and when its done the doctor will take approximately a week or less to send the reports to the embassy.

As far as the bottom text is concerned I do not think that is for you,that is probably for the doctor you gonna show that letter to becoz the doctor is supposed to fill the forms and send after your examination.

I advise you to confirm it from your local VFS (or wherever you submitted your file,if not directly to the embassy) or embassy.

All the best

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
zain1291 said:
Hey i submitted my application without any medical. They said they would need it only if I go for some kinda course which requires it. Anyway.. What course are you going for Heartbeat?
u from which country ????? did u apply for normal student visa ?????????

well the medical is the requirement for issuance of visa by embassy not by college.

i took CNET (computer networking electronic technician), certificate program for one year in college of caledonia (british colmubia)

ami_j

Jul 26, 2010
hey heartbeat,
If you don't mind can u tell me the reason of 1st rejection?
I am in same situation.is it b'coz u have not submited ielts?
please reply me

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
ami_j said:
hey heartbeat,
If you don't mind can u tell me the reason of 1st rejection?
I am in same situation.is it b'coz u have not submited ielts?
please reply me
dude i submitted my application without IELTS under normal student visa ...........as i was accepted by the college without IELTS
but all that was because i previous education was in English+ i have work experience

my application was rejected for the reason of Immigration rule 179 that i will not return to my home land after completing my studies