+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Test in Montreal - DO NOT GO TO Charles Chocron

gablushablu

Oct 23, 2013
If you are planning to go to a Medical Test in Montreal, DO NOT go to Charles Chocron, I had a very bad experience with them. Just to get your business they will promise to submit your test in 1 week, but mine havn't been submitted for over 6 weeks. And they don't simply won't tell why, I have been calling them every couple of days for last couple of weeks, and the lady on reception just keeps asking me to call after 2-3 days. Its really frustating. The lady on the reception is very unfriendly and rude on the phone. When i asked her to give me a refund so i can go somewhere ele, she simply denied. Now i have no option to go somewhere else and spend money again.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
gablushablu said:
If you are planning to go to a Medical Test in Montreal, DO NOT go to Charles Chocron, I had a very bad experience with them. Just to get your business they will promise to submit your test in 1 week, but mine havn't been submitted for over 6 weeks. And they don't simply won't tell why, I have been calling them every couple of days for last couple of weeks, and the lady on reception just keeps asking me to call after 2-3 days. Its really frustating. The lady on the reception is very unfriendly and rude on the phone. When i asked her to give me a refund so i can go somewhere ele, she simply denied. Now i have no option to go somewhere else and spend money again.
They did the same thing with me. I got my medicals done on May 2, 2013 and CIC received it on July 23rd and then my file was updated on October 7, 2013.

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should call CIC and complain about them. Ask CIC about DMO helpline number and register your complain !

Gaurav_OT

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012- CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
18-04-2012
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012
Interview........
June, 05/ 2013-RPRF request & paid, In process on July 29, 2013
Passport Req..
September 24/2013
VISA ISSUED...
October/23/2013 received pp from cpp-o
LANDED..........
October/26/2013 at Carway Border
gablushablu said:
gablu bhai konsi taraf hai ye dr ka office?

gablushablu

Oct 23, 2013
HLR said:
They did the same thing with me. I got my medicals done on May 2, 2013 and CIC received it on July 23rd and then my file was updated on October 7, 2013.
Did you get it done somewhere else?