+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

hgg

Aug 31, 2010
HELLO ,

GOOD Morning!

I check my file and it said Medical received at Abu Dhabi office last week.I would like to know what is the next step on this?Does it mean BC AND Security Check are done?Hope to hear from you.

prairie_pinay

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Employer Stream thru hub
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2010
AOR Received.
05-03-2011
Med's Request
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011 (hub); 21-11-2011 (family); e-cas updated meds received 12/2011
Passport Req..
26-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
04-07-2012
pprcanada said:
Did they send you via USPS Regular Mail. (United States Postal Service)????
My husband who is in Alberta will receive all our passports. I am not sure if he used USPS though.

dksu21

Sep 26, 2010
abu dhabi, uae
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2010
Doc's Request.
22-07-2010
Nomination.....
12-05-2011
AOR Received.
03-11-2011
Med's Request
14-01-2012
Med's Done....
23-01-2012
hgg said:
HELLO ,

GOOD Morning!

I check my file and it said Medical received at Abu Dhabi office last week.I would like to know what is the next step on this?Does it mean BC AND Security Check are done?Hope to hear from you.
Hello Dear Hgg

Can i know how did your check your file and it confirm that medical received by ADVO. Because my medical still nt updated in e-case as " Medical Received"

Thanks

stillWaiting78

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
12-07-2011
Med's Request
12-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-07-2011
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
so I landed on sunday
after exactly 16 and half month frankly the whole flag poling and landing took only 40 minutes. what a relief
now I am just waiting to get the pr card
best of luck for everyone

haybu12

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 16, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012 to Seattle
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 7, 2011
Passport Req..
July 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 14, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2012
stillWaiting78 said:
so I landed on sunday
after exactly 16 and half month frankly the whole flag poling and landing took only 40 minutes. what a relief

which border did you go...

PNP8

Feb 3, 2012
stillWaiting78 said:
so I landed on sunday
Are you living in Canada already ?? the people who are living already in Canada how they can do landing ?? is this mandatory to do landing after getting permanant resident visas ???

mustang72

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo (got transferred to Ottawa-pilot)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-sep-2011
AOR Received.
15-nov-2011
Med's Request
15-nov-2011
Med's Done....
16-nov-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-may-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-june-2012
LANDED..........
14-june-2012
hi huys

I want to tell u guys some of my experiences for the whole immigration process.
1) nornally it takes around 3 months after file transfer for the visa office to look at ur file. so if u dont hear anything from VO after for around 2.5 months dont panic, 3 months is the normal time.

2) address disappearance is not always the sign that they processing ur file, and u may have to wait few months be fore u get any news. for some address disappreance works quickly and for some it does not mean anything.

3) for me the visa stamping status was really strange. all the cases that I have seen on the forums so far have thier status changed to Decision Made, once they stamp the passport with visa. but for me, it changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE after a week I received my passport back with visa and COPR. so dont worry if ur status does not chnaged while ur passport is still at the visa office. during that time I contacted buffalo, they replied me syaing that ur documents have been printed and will sent to u soon.

4) I was a bit scared for the flag polling process for landing. I called cic they emailed the falg polling procedure. I went to the US border it all went okay came back to the Canadian border for landing. they took my all study and work permits,COPR, passport, driver liscence (for current address), and PNP nomination letter took ten min and then called me and have me sign cic copy of COPR at two locations. then stamped my copy of COPR and told me that it will take PR card 6-8 weeks to be mailed to my address.

5) if u have any mistakes on your COPR apart from your name, date of birth, citizenship then those mistakes will be corrected at the port of entry. otherwise u need to contact VO and they will teel u to sent your pp and COPR back for corrections. the best thing is that u must contact VO if u have any mistakes on visa and COPR and they will tell you what to do next.

I wish all people whose cases r in process all the best.

haybu12

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 16, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012 to Seattle
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 7, 2011
Passport Req..
July 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 14, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2012
mustang72 said:
hi huys

I want to tell u guys some of my experiences for the whole immigration process.
1) nornally it takes around 3 months after file transfer for the visa office to look at ur file. so if u dont hear anything from VO after for around 2.5 months dont panic, 3 months is the normal time.

2) address disappearance is not always the sign that they processing ur file, and u may have to wait few months be fore u get any news. for some address disappreance works quickly and for some it does not mean anything.

3) for me the visa stamping status was really strange. all the cases that I have seen on the forums so far have thier status changed to Decision Made, once they stamp the passport with visa. but for me, it changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE after a week I received my passport back with visa and COPR. so dont worry if ur status does not chnaged while ur passport is still at the visa office. during that time I contacted buffalo, they replied me syaing that ur documents have been printed and will sent to u soon.

4) I was a bit scared for the flag polling process for landing. I called cic they emailed the falg polling procedure. I went to the US border it all went okay came back to the Canadian border for landing. they took my all study and work permits,COPR, passport, driver liscence (for current address), and PNP nomination letter took ten min and then called me and have me sign cic copy of COPR at two locations. then stamped my copy of COPR and told me that it will take PR card 6-8 weeks to be mailed to my address.

5) if u have any mistakes on your COPR apart from your name, date of birth, citizenship then those mistakes will be corrected at the port of entry. otherwise u need to contact VO and they will teel u to sent your pp and COPR back for corrections. the best thing is that u must contact VO if u have any mistakes on visa and COPR and they will tell you what to do next.

I wish all people whose cases r in process all the best.

Hope you dont mind me asking this, why was your application process so fast compared to others? Just wondering ;)

needppr

Jun 18, 2012
Hello guys, I am not new here, I come here every day. I forgot my password, so I open this one.

I am in the process of renewing my work permit online, but there is a question ask me if I already took the Immigration Medical Examination, and if yes, do I have receipt. Because I answered yes to both questions, I need to upload my medical receipts at the end. Have you guys been asked these questions and uploaded your receipts? It is weird, because I have never heard anyone need to upload medical exam receipts, I am worry that I answered some questions wrong and will get rejected. I read from some thread that couple people got rejected so they drive to broader to renew it again, I do not have a car and not close to broder at all, so I really don't know what should I do if get rejected. :(

Please please help me out, thank you guys in advance!

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
16-MAY-2012 -- CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
needppr said:
Hello guys, I am not new here, I come here every day. I forgot my password, so I open this one.

I am in the process of renewing my work permit online, but there is a question ask me if I already took the Immigration Medical Examination, and if yes, do I have receipt. Because I answered yes to both questions, I need to upload my medical receipts at the end. Have you guys been asked these questions and uploaded your receipts? It is weird, because I have never heard anyone need to upload medical exam receipts, I am worry that I answered some questions wrong and will get rejected. I read from some thread that couple people got rejected so they drive to broader to renew it again, I do not have a car and not close to broder at all, so I really don't know what should I do if get rejected. :(

Please please help me out, thank you guys in advance!
Same stuff happened with me too, when i was renewing my work permit, it asks me questions related to PR status and medical exams.. anyways i uploaded all the documents including Medical receipts and PNP certificate and other related docs then i got 2 years of work permit... Because i was PNP nominated that's why i got closed work permit.. So my suggestion is no need to worry go ahead with uploading documents.

rsoleta09

May 5, 2012
Tracy22k said:
"Patience is a virtue" Please let every1 be patient as far as this timeline is concerned...Nothing, I repeat nothing goes accordingly in this world....Anyone can rant from now till next year and there's nothing u can do about the process...immigration officers are workers just like u and i....and u think they don't have work stress, family issues and general life stress to deal with that may affect work? they are truly doing their best to ensure everyone is satisfied. please let everyone be calm and just share meaningful insights on applications.

Rossie, Sam, Trughan and all oldies.....I believe this forum still needs ur priceless contributions...so pls don't leave just yet.
As much as I knw i don't come here often, i believe alot of people learn from u guys. Once secret to this waiting game...I try to care less and I don't have to check my ecas every mins...I do my usual day to day activities..
Thanks
This message is very inspiring... thanks for this wonderful message...This is very helpful especially for those who waits for a very long time.. :)

needppr

Jun 18, 2012
shaikhaffi said:
Same stuff happened with me too, when i was renewing my work permit, it asks me questions related to PR status and medical exams.. anyways i uploaded all the documents including Medical receipts and PNP certificate and other related docs then i got 2 years of work permit... Because i was PNP nominated that's why i got closed work permit.. So my suggestion is no need to worry go ahead with uploading documents.
Thank you so much for replying! Did you asked for uploading work permit? Don't know why they didn't ask for that. And,did you upload PNP cerficate or a supporting letter from your PNP office? Please reply, thanks!

Cosmique

Jun 13, 2012
aonedoc said:
Hi Ivan\

We are in same boat.

My ecas says in process since May 10th and Medical have been received.

aonedoce

This is my timeline on ecas:

We received your application for permanent residence on February xx, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

And my case is in Nova Scotia office, does anyone know how many days after "medical results have been received" to get my PPR?

Thanksss, I am excited and dying to know when is going to be my trip!

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
i am waiting for MR and 2 weeks ago address reappear on my ecas status.but the address is incomplete i mean its not showing my post office.should i contact cic or is that normal???