+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
a_p13 said:
application received in the middle of october 2010
Medical on june 1th
e cas changed to in process: we started processing your application on december 17 2011
Passport request:March 2nd 2012
Another one bites the dust :D :D :D. Congrats mate

a_p13

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i sent a case specific inquiry and sent an email to kathy 10 days ago. i dont think it helped . It has been almost 16 months and a half , it took soo long!!

noormahal

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-09-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2012
LANDED..........
29-03-2012
Hi Guys
My ecas changed to 'in process' and a new 3rd line has been added saying'we started processing your application on feb 29, 2012'. my address is still dissappeared from jan 27, 2012 mass update.

tanoshi

Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
Doc's Request.
28-05-2011
AOR Received.
28-05-2011
Med's Request
28-05-2011
Med's Done....
10-06-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2011
LANDED..........
16-12-2011
noormahal said:
Hi Guys
My ecas changed to 'in process' and a new 3rd line has been added saying'we started processing your application on feb 29, 2012'. my address is still dissappeared from jan 27, 2012 mass update.
it looks like they touch your file and you might get some news soon....

ussinp

Mar 5, 2012
Hi Friends

I have been following this thread for a number of days now and I wish all of you who are waiting will get your visas soon.

I am shortly going to apply for SINP under the Skilled Worker category.

I will be getting my IELTS result only by the middle of April. In the meantime, I have a valid score of 106 on the TOEFL test. In the SINP website it states TOEFL result is applicable for proof of language proficiency.

Can you please let me know if I can proceed with application to SINP with the TOEFL result? Has anyone provided TOEFL result to SINP before.

I am aware that CIC accepts only IELTS. I will be ready with the results before application to CIC.

snowjunkie

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
AOR Received.
April 25, 2011
Med's Request
Oct 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 12, 2011
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2012
@a_p13 Do you mind sharing your Nationality with us? I'm trying to see if this might have caused you application to go 16 months! That's so slow, but glad to hear you got it.

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We have now completed the initial assessment of your application, and expect to finalize your application without a personal interview. We reserve the right to call you to an interview should it become necessary at some future stage in processing.

Additional Information / Documents

No additional information / documents are required at this time.

Change of address:

It is imperative that you inform the Buffalo office of any change in your e-mail address or postal mailing address.

Note: Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line Change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in Buffalo.

Change in family status:

You must notify us of any birth, marriage, engagement, divorce, death, or any other significant change in your marital or family composition. You can do so by mail, fax to 716 858 9591 or e-mail to buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. Failure to advise us of these

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
samooo said:
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE,,,hi guys plz hepl i just got this email from buffalo and im a december aplicant ,,and i made copy and paste for the email and they ask to pay the fee 490$ but i already pay them ,,,i just wanna know what is the email mean im very close for ppr ???

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We have now completed the initial assessment of your application, and expect to finalize your application without a personal interview. We reserve the right to call you to an interview should it become necessary at some future stage in processing.

Additional Information / Documents

No additional information / documents are required at this time.

Change of address:

It is imperative that you inform the Buffalo office of any change in your e-mail address or postal mailing address.

Note: Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line Change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in Buffalo.

Change in family status:

You must notify us of any birth, marriage, engagement, divorce, death, or any other significant change in your marital or family composition. You can do so by mail, fax to 716 858 9591 or e-mail to buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. Failure to advise us of these

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
i just wanna know when they ask me to pay the fee 490@ hot long i still have to wait for ppr ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :D

stillWaiting78

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
12-07-2011
Med's Request
12-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-07-2011
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
a_p13 said:
i sent a case specific inquiry and sent an email to kathy 10 days ago. i dont think it helped . It has been almost 16 months and a half , it took soo long!!
for me it has been over 14 months. they got my meds in august. I don't know when did my address vanished but it did. my status changed to in process last monday or atleast that was the last time I checked. I thought the nationality would be a reason for this but I know people who past 15 months and they are from newzeland or some other countries. it seems it's just the period of october 2010 till december 2010.
do you suggest I email kathy now?

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
stillWaiting78 said:
for me it has been over 14 months. they got my meds in august. I don't know when did my address vanished but it did. my status changed to in process last monday or atleast that was the last time I checked. I thought the nationality would be a reason for this but I know people who past 15 months and they are from newzeland or some other countries. it seems it's just the period of october 2010 till december 2010.
do you suggest I email kathy now?
oh yeaha u should email them and email kathy and let them know that u care and u are waiting

rjamesbond

May 30, 2011
Hi there Guys. Thanks for those who replied to my previous inquiry.
Still have some questions in mind.
SNAIL MAIL fails to deliver letters to our area (Philpost- Ilgan City, Mindanao, Phil.).
My questions are:
1. "MY FATHER, MOTHER AND ONE BROTHER GOT THEIR MEDICAL REQUESTS BUT ME AND MY OTHER BROTHER (both have dependency issues) WERE NOT GIVEN MEDICAL REQUEST, WHAT IS THE IMPLICATION TO THIS MATTER? CAN THEY GO AHEAD OF US? OR STILL WAIT FOR OUR MEDICAL BE GIVEN AND EXECUTED TO PROCEED FURTHER WITH THE PROCESSING?
They had their medical examinations done last January.
2. How long do they update the e-cas?
By the way we're under Provincial Nominee (Manitoba)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLIES. Godbless us all. :D