+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

sraheem86

Star Member
Dec 7, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mid-June 2010 (PNP Application)
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
September 10, 2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
01-06-2011
Med's Done....
06-06-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
22-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012
Well then, I'm a single applicant who applied in Oct 2010. You never find me screaming out my lungs in this forum. I've been waiting more than 15 months now. Being impatient and venting your frustration out in the forum is not going to help you. Nor is it going to help anyone else, just going to discourage others too.

Agreed that the immigration system has a lot of room for improvement, but us crying about it here is only making things more depressing. If we have to wait, why not make the wait fun rather than sulking?

And why do I find people who applied so recently worried the most?

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
I tried holding my peace but I am forced to comment.

I don't think impatience on anyone's part, credits them such comments. It not mine or any other individuals fault that our applications were processed incredibly fast. And it is not certainly our fault that some 2010 applicants are still waiting.

There are families in India that had applied for residency in 2004 and their files haven't even been opened. Seven years have passed and they haven't heard anything. But then on the other hand new applications are processed in 14 months in India. Tough luck, rules change and people adapt to these changes - their expectations from the new system also increase.

I am not sure of what the application procedure was back in 2010 but it is certainly not a cake walk for 2011-12 applicants. We all bid our time and these forums are to provide solace and suggestions to the ones that are waiting for VISA's and not discourage them from participating. No one is trying to flaunt their timelines they are only discussing their feelings and emotions.

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
Those who are good at holding your peaceful attitute toward Buffalo, good for you.

Some others who become anxious because they have plan to move on with their life. they don't want to be put on hold just waiting to hear from Buffalo and understandably it is very frustrating to see the time frame is so unpredictable.

I am 100% sure Australia and USA do not have such a "delay system" like Canada to their prospective immigrants, first come first serve is the most obvious nature in how they handle applications. Canada is very good at changing the policies (a few times a year) and turning away older files.

I do not complain, every country is different, but if comparison helps Canada learn and adapt good things, why not?

While immigration plays a key role in Canadian economy, the department that currently looks after immigration still has A LOT to improve, if I don't say almost everything in the current system needs to be reviewed.

CIC got a failing grade on last year's audit.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sraheem86 said:
And why do I find people who applied so recently worried the most?
That was exactly my point. But I'm not allowed to say it coz I've already got my PR. Strange! Then why on earth I kill my time to come to this particular topic??? I receive 2/3 PM's here everyday and reply to the best of my knowledge. Anyway, I may stop soon.

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
Rossei said:
That was exactly my point. But I'm not allowed to say it coz I've already got my PR. Strange! Then why on earth I kill my time to come to this particular topic??? I receive 2/3 PM's here everyday and reply to the best of my knowledge. Anyway, I may stop soon.
I will have my PR in a couple of days as well but I will not stop helping people or judge them cause their applications were processed faster than mine. Its human tendency to feel jealous, angry, happy, curious, ANXIOUS etc. These are all valid emotions!!

What I don't understand is the anger projected towards participants of this Forum. If the system changes and improves so do the expectations. New rules bring reforms. And instead of celebrating you condemn the changes, curse the system, and find fault with the participants.

I am sorry but if someone is anxious or frustrated - even if his/her application was just received, should be allowed to express himself. If anyone doesn't have anything positive or encouraging to say to him/her then just say nothing at all.

sim24

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
09-09-2011 (fingerprints)
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09-09-2011
File Transfer...
04-17-2012 to LA
Med's Request
09-09-2011
Med's Done....
09-30-2011
Passport Req..
06-19-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2012
AINP App said:
I will have my PR in a couple of days as well but I will not stop helping people or judge them cause their applications were processed faster than mine. Its human tendency to feel jealous, angry, happy, curious, ANXIOUS etc. These are all valid emotions!!

What I don't understand is the anger projected towards participants of this Forum. If the system changes and improves so do the expectations. New rules bring reforms. And instead of celebrating you condemn the changes, curse the system, and find fault with the participants.

I am sorry but if someone is anxious or frustrated - even if his/her application was just received, should be allowed to express himself. If anyone doesn't have anything positive or encouraging to say to him/her then just say nothing at all.

That is what saka101 was tryin to say at the first place..she said u(to the person who commented ) dn noe wt it feels liek to wait n wait buh the other person had all d time in d world to condemn her views nd say dn be too anxious.... N as u said if ppl can not encourge or be sympathetic, they shud nt discourage!!

Adeeb

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
May 2011
AOR Received.
3 Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
3 Nov 2011
Med's Request
3 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
15 Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08 June 2012
AINP App said:

Thanks AINP, By the way you are the one I am following as I am AINP, and did the MED on November, and Still not getting the PPR. For those who are blaming people who are anxious, I will use me as an example, I live in Canada have a work permit which will expire in May, so if i didn't get my PPR within 2 weeks, i will have to start working on filling a new application for worker visa, which will require my employer to list an ad to make sure there is no local one can do what i am doing. too long process, so everyone has a reason why he is in a rush, and we are all here to help each other guys, so let us relax and encourage each other, and maybe this forum will help us to make the wait easier and more fun, maybe ....

Thanks again for everyone efforts.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Re: "Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys

Adeeb said:
Thanks AINP, By the way you are the one I am following as I am AINP, and did the MED on November, and Still not getting the PPR. For those who are blaming people who are anxious, I will use me as an example, I live in Canada have a work permit which will expire in May, so if i didn't get my PPR within 2 weeks, i will have to start working on filling a new application for worker visa, which will require my employer to list an ad to make sure there is no local one can do what i am doing. too long process, so everyone has a reason why he is in a rush, and we are all here to help each other guys, so let us relax and encourage each other, and maybe this forum will help us to make the wait easier and more fun, maybe ....

Thanks again for everyone efforts.
Arent you a PNP Nominee? Why do you need LMO for work permit?

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
Adeeb - I can't say much. My case was approved on Dec 20 but the email was received by me on 4 Jan. So I think you should order GMCS (I hope I have the term correct, its free and will give you an exact picture)

Adeeb

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
May 2011
AOR Received.
3 Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
3 Nov 2011
Med's Request
3 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
15 Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08 June 2012
Re: "Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys

sharuu said:
Arent you a PNP Nominee? Why do you need LMO for work permit?
Yes I am, but this doesn't allow me to stay in country when my work permit expires, i have to maintain my legal situation, it is too different tracks.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013

Adeeb said:
Yes I am, but this doesn't allow me to stay in country when my work permit expires, i have to maintain my legal situation, it is too different tracks.
When you are nominated by your province, you get a work permit support letter. You use that letter to apply for a work permit extension.

Adeeb

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
May 2011
AOR Received.
3 Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
3 Nov 2011
Med's Request
3 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
15 Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08 June 2012
AINP App said:
Adeeb - I can't say much. My case was approved on Dec 20 but the email was received by me on 4 Jan. So I think you should order GMCS (I hope I have the term correct, its free and will give you an exact picture)
Thanks a bunch I sent them an email now, so let us see if i got any response ...

Adeeb

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
May 2011
AOR Received.
3 Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
3 Nov 2011
Med's Request
3 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
15 Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08 June 2012

sharuu said:
When you are nominated by your province, you get a work permit support letter. You use that letter to apply for a work permit extension.
The letter has been submitted to CIC with my app. I will see if i can use a copy.

Tanyar2408

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
07/13 (fingerprints for Canada criminal check)
Nomination.....
08/10
AOR Received.
never got
Med's Request
dec 13th
Med's Done....
Dec 16th
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-09-12
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Woohoo got my passport back today (on Australia day as well) time to celebrate both events... driving to border tomorrow to land!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ajohal3

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18, 2011
AOR Received.
Sep 19, 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
Sep 19, 2011
Med's Done....
Sep 23, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012 (In Person)
LANDED..........
14-02-2012 (Peace Bridge)
Hey Saka, My TimeLine is similar to you. I applied on March18th and we got the Medical Requests on the same day. Well I just noticed my address disappeared this morning.. Seems like ppr :)