+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinpguy said:
Thanks for ur response. Yea I will be landing next week from border. My wife is coming from India at the toronto pearson airport following day. Just wondering what all things she need while landing other than passport/COPR (I know she dont need POF because we are provincial nominee).
I just read the above post and thought whether she need that $50 things since she dont have PR card.

The $50 is for PR CARD renewals.

Since u r here I have few more questions.

Does she have to submit the filled in application form for PR card IMM 5444E while landing at the airport? If that is the case,I can send the form to her and she can fill it up from home and just have to submit that during landing..

The IO will write the application for her PR card.

Does she need 2 PR card photos too in that case?

Also is it mandatory to fill up the form B4 to declare what all things she carry in 2 baggages? Or its just an option. She dont have any cargo baggages to follow..
It makes sense to fill out the B4 in advance.

If she is wearing gold jewellery/bringing gold jewellery in baggage does she need certificate from the Jewellary about the weight and worth of gold?

She needs to declare the jewellery / gold and the value or each item on the B4 (It is a good idea to have pictures of valuable jewellery).

Thanks again for passing by here..

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Re: "Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys

KAAL said:
Hey Guys

I have received the letter requesting ,my original passport, lending fees and medical.

I have sent all the requested documented and they received December last week but my application status till today is same ..APPLICATION RECEIVED .

WHAT NEXT basically and what does it mean when they ask for PASSPORT, MEDICAL, and Landing fee ??????????????????????????????????
Whats your timeline Kaal? Is your Visa Office Buffalo ?

sim24

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
09-09-2011 (fingerprints)
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09-09-2011
File Transfer...
04-17-2012 to LA
Med's Request
09-09-2011
Med's Done....
09-30-2011
Passport Req..
06-19-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2012
KAAL said:
Hey Guys

I have received the letter requesting ,my original passport, lending fees and medical.

I have sent all the requested documented and they received December last week but my application status till today is same ..APPLICATION RECEIVED .

WHAT NEXT basically and what does it mean when they ask for PASSPORT, MEDICAL, and Landing fee ??????????????????????????????????

Which visa office did u apply at??

KAAL

Jan 15, 2012
Hi

The Time Line is

Category........: PNP
Visa Office......: Letter of Approval from Canada (Applied in April 2011 and Received in September 2011 )
App. Filed.......: NOV-2011 (New Delhi)
MEDICAL , LANDING FEE and Orignal Passport Request: 5-December,2011
MEDICAL Done: 20-Dec-2011
PASSPORT AND LANDING FEE received : 28-Dec-2011 (As per courier tracking But from CHC nothing)
STATUS ON WEBSITE : APPLICATION RECEIVED

So could you please help in this case .

My question is :

Usually how much time they take in the process?
What does it mean , when they ask all things at the same time , Like passport, Landing fee and Medical ?
What Next ???

balbamrah

Jan 15, 2012
Hi ((KAAL))

The Time Line is

Visa Office......: Letter of Approval from Canada (Applied in April 2011 and Received in September 2011 )
PASSPORT AND LANDING FEE received : 28-Dec-2011 (As per courier tracking But from CHC nothing)

My question is :

What does it mean , when they ask all things at the same time , Like passport, Landing fee and Medical ?
What Next

hello

almost same here
i sent my file to delhi in nov 09 2011
file received by nov 15 2011
and received medical by nov 15 2011 ( by e mail)
i done medical by sumwhere in dec 2011
now my e status show "MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED" i think they change in on jan 10 2012

not waiting for passport stamp......let see when they call for it......

if anyone sent file delhi and got passport stamp please share after medical how long for passport call.....and how did u send and receive passport.....thanks

smg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
chc new delhi
NOC Code......
family support
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2010
Doc's Request.
15 feb 2011
Nomination.....
june 2011
File Transfer...
july 2011
Med's Request
august but incomplete
Med's Done....
24 dec 2011
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
22 dec 2011 send on 27 dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
8 feb
LANDED..........
hope in march
Hello friend i have also done my medical 23 dec 2011 and my status update on 10 jan 2012 medical received
please be in touch we r in the same que from where r u
please join this page
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-pnp-from-new-delhi-t43102.1755.html

balbamrah said:
Hi ((KAAL))

The Time Line is

My question is :

What Next

hello

almost same here
i sent my file to delhi in nov 09 2011
file received by nov 15 2011
and received medical by nov 15 2011 ( by e mail)
i done medical by sumwhere in dec 2011
now my e status show "MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED" i think they change in on jan 10 2012

not waiting for passport stamp......let see when they call for it......

if anyone sent file delhi and got passport stamp please share after medical how long for passport call.....and how did u send and receive passport.....thanks

KAAL

Jan 15, 2012
And also i would like to mention that in my case , I didn't gave my original passport,
I just send my Passport photocopy and my spouse original passport. As currently I'm not in India and they mention that if you are outside India please don't send your passport until requested in separate letter.

But why my status is still APPLICATION RECEIVED

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sinpguy said:
Does she have to submit the filled in application form for PR card IMM 5444E while landing at the airport? If that is the case,I can send the form to her and she can fill it up from home and just have to submit that during landing..
Does she need 2 PR card photos too in that case?

Also is it mandatory to fill up the form B4 to declare what all things she carry in 2 baggages? Or its just an option. She dont have any cargo baggages to follow..

If she is wearing gold jewellery/bringing gold jewellery in baggage does she need certificate from the Jewellary about the weight and worth of gold?

Thanks again for passing by here..
I've already answered to your PM last night. Besides, Baloo also cleared it out. Your wife will only need to show her passport & CoPR, submit Declaration Card to IO/Customs and tell IO her/your Canadian address. You may also give her some additional docs (PR card photos, bank statement, PPR letter, employment info etc.) but those, hopefully, will not be required.

Re: gold, she will be able to bring as much gold as she wants for the first time (during landing). But she should keep with her at least photos of all her gold (even if she doesn't bring some) and if possible, a valid certificate. Later in future, she won't be able to carry any goods more than $750 worth of value as a PR if she stays more than 7 days out of Canada. A gold certificate may need to be issued from Canada later.

CBSA Rules re: Declaration:
http://cbsa.gc.ca/publications/pub/bsf5056-eng.html

Declaration/Disembarkation Card:
http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.pdf

View of Int'l Arrivals at Pearson:
http://www.airportwayfinder.com/wayfinders/yyz/

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
sinpguy said:
How To Enter Canada W/Out A PR Card:
As per IATA & CBSA regulations, we cannot enter Canada w/out a PRC. However, if we are entering thru a Border Post by road, it doesn't matter -our COPR is enough for entry/exit. But, if we are travelling by an airline & boarding/entering thru an a/port we will Not be Permitted. At the embarkation port itself we will be Stopped by the airline staff.

The process in such cases is to apply for a 'PRTD-A31 (3)' [Temporary 'PR Travel Document'] at the local CHC [abroad]. It costs Ca$50. Details of it is provided at the 'Manual for Permanent Resident Card' (ENF 27).

Procedure Of PR Card Application:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/5445E.PDF

NOTE: The PRC is probably the 'most important' document after we are thru with our PR application process. This is valid for 5 yrs. First time: Free; Renewals cost $50/card.

I just read this.. What does that mean.. How will my wife come without PR Card..???? I didnt really understand this.. If anybody can explain??
Sinpguy, this is not relevant for the first time comers entering Canada with PR Visa and COPR. Once she landed and became PR then this applies to her.

You are not a PR until you complete landing.

raj84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-dec-10
Doc's Request.
RCMP Report on oct-21-11
AOR Received.
jul-11
Med's Request
jul-11
Med's Done....
14-jul-11
Passport Req..
waiting
Hey Troungan,

I need your advice should i email catherine again now .In last email they said keep minimum correspondance.But now its really frustrated me.I am getting tired to check everyday my email n nothing came up.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
KAAL said:
And also i would like to mention that in my case , I didn't gave my original passport,
I just send my Passport photocopy and my spouse original passport. As currently I'm not in India and they mention that if you are outside India please don't send your passport until requested in separate letter.

But why my status is still APPLICATION RECEIVED
This thread is used by mostly inland PNP applicants who submitted their PR application to Buffalo, NY, USA. Since you applied to New Delhi - CHC; you should join these topics to have more info:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/time-line-from-chc-new-delhi-after-medical-t91461.0.html and/or http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-pnp-from-new-delhi-t43102.0.html

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
raj84 said:
Hey Troungan,

I need your advice should i email catherine again now .In last email they said keep minimum correspondance.But now its really frustrated me.I am getting tired to check everyday my email n nothing came up.
I am not in a good position to tell you what to do now. If Catherine told you to wait then maybe your file is going through a different government agency.

If you still want to email her again, you can try to ask her to confirm if your case has been referred to a different agency so that you can gain patience in waiting for the result.

Also, tell her any particular reason why you wish to see your case expedited. If I am not mistaken, you had to renew your Work Permit recently, correct? Tell her that fact, too. Ask her to kindly help to communicate with your IO to find out what's happening that holds back a PPR, as many people around your timeline already got their PR.

Again, I do not encourage repeated inquiries to Catherine if your information and inquires remain the same, no emergency nature and that they already addressed your question previously!

Good luck,

raj84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-dec-10
Doc's Request.
RCMP Report on oct-21-11
AOR Received.
jul-11
Med's Request
jul-11
Med's Done....
14-jul-11
Passport Req..
waiting
TRUONGAN said:
I am not in a good position to tell you what to do now. If Catherine told you to wait then maybe your file is going through a different government agency.

If you still want to email her again, you can try to ask her to confirm if your case has been refereed to a different agency so that you can gain patience in waiting for the result.

Also, tell her any particular reason why you wish to see your case expedited. If I am not mistaken, you had to renew your Work Permit recently, correct? Tell her that fact, too. Ask her to kindly help to communicate with your IO to find out what's happening that holds back a PPR, as many people around your timeline already got their PR.

Again, I do not encourage repeated inquiries to Catherine if your information and inquires remain the same, no emergency nature and that they already addressed your question previously!

Good luck,
Thanks Troungan for your reply.I got my renewed work permit.