+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

gaijin

Jan 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
14-DEC-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
noormahal said:
Hi guys, i recieved a reply from buffalo saying that the file is in process and no further action is reqd by you at this time. please keep your correspondence to a minimum.
It seems to be sending email to Miss Catherine Bailey is having more chances to get reply sooner. I can't find her email address on the website. I would appreciate your help.

Thank you.

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaijin said:
It seems to be sending email to Miss Catherine Bailey is having more chances to get reply sooner. I can't find her email address on the website. I would appreciate your help.

Thank you.
Is it an emergency that you have to email her??

I would advise everyone to refrain from contacting this woman unless it is an emergency or it is necessary!

gaijin

Jan 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
14-DEC-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
saka101 said:
Is it an emergency that you have to email her??

I would advise everyone to refrain from contacting this woman unless it is an emergency or it is necessary!
Hi saka101,
I understand your concern. It is only for necessary scenario; things like passport lost etc.

reyzky

Jan 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 6, 2012
AOR Received.
jul 27, 2012
File Transfer...
Aug. 7, 2012 (sponsor - approval by email)
Passport Req..
Nov. 29, 2012 (email)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on Jan. 5, 2013 visa rcvd Jan. 8, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan. 22, 2013
Canada Post service is very disappointing. My return envelope was delivered to the wrong address. Worst ----> this is my second time. The first one i sent an envelope going to Qatar ( i paid $50 plus for international) but was delivered to one of the province here in Canada. Meaning it was never been out of the country.

My apology this might be out of topic here. Just want to share this unexpected experience. And this might serve as a wake up call for others who are planning to get the service of Canada Post for the submission of their passport(s). Thank you.

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So it seems Buffalo is transferring files to other offices.

Just heard from a friend of mine who got an email from Buffalo that they have transferred her file to Los Angeles and that she shouldnt contact Los Angeles for 90 days. She applied in April. Probably thats why there were address disappearing and appearing--could be file transfer.

So depressing

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Re: "Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys

saka101 said:
So it seems Buffalo is transferring files to other offices.

Just heard from a friend of mine who got an email from Buffalo that they have transferred her file to Los Angeles and that she shouldnt contact Los Angeles for 90 days. She applied in April. Probably thats why there were address disappearing and appearing--could be file transfer.

So depressing
Yah.. I hope this does not mean file being transferred. :( Another looooong wait...

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: "Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys

sharuu said:
Yah.. I hope this does not mean file being transferred. :( Another looooong wait...
Probably not urs since it was gone for like 3 weeks right

I have a strong feeling mine is since it was only gone for 4 days :( :( :(...

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013

saka101 said:
Probably not urs since it was gone for like 3 weeks right

I have a strong feeling mine is since it was only gone for 4 days :( :( :(...
LOL... thats some different logic there! I wonder on what basis are the cases transferred?

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sharuu said:
LOL... thats some different logic there! I wonder on what basis are the cases transferred?
I arrived at my conclusion because I figure your address was gone for 3 weeks...during that 3 weeks I am sure you would be notified of the transfer.
Did you send them a status inquiry during those 3 weeks?

LOL dont mind me...Immigration has me going crazy...LITERALLY

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013

saka101 said:
I arrived at my conclusion because I figure your address was gone for 3 weeks...during that 3 weeks I am sure you would be notified of the transfer.
Did you send them a status inquiry during those 3 weeks?

LOL dont mind me...Immigration has me going crazy...LITERALLY
Yes, around 23rd December but got a reply stating its in process ... When was the last time you asked them about your case? I am going to re apply for GCMS.. Hopefully, should get a better picture!!

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sharuu said:
Yes, around 23rd December but got a reply stating its in process ... When was the last time you asked them about your case? I am going to re apply for GCMS.. Hopefully, should get a better picture!!
Yeah I emailed them on that day as well and got the in process reply.

tanoshi

Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
Doc's Request.
28-05-2011
AOR Received.
28-05-2011
Med's Request
28-05-2011
Med's Done....
10-06-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2011
LANDED..........
16-12-2011
As I know, most file transfer to other office except Ottawa. Mostly they require more documents. I have 2 friends and one transferred to New York, one transferred to LA and later on both Offices request more documents such as Contracts, Bank Account, T4 Slip and other stuffs, etc. And until now, they have no ideas when it's gonna finish.

I think VO in Buffalo will "scan" the application and decide whether it needs documents or not. If it stays in Buffalo, rarely will ask for documents except some special cases. Mostly will approve and just a matter of time.

If transferred to other Offices except Ottawa, mostly likely you better prepare more documents. These office mostly they don't ask for Fingerprint. They ask for work details, and other personal.

Also, keep contact them at minimum except some special cases (over standard time, lost or something). Keep the stress of VO at minimum, too, ^^!!!! ;D ;D
That's what I look around in this forum and others.

Hope this help.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
tanoshi said:
As I know, most file transfer to other office except Ottawa. Mostly they require more documents. I have 2 friends and one transferred to New York, one transferred to LA and later on both Offices request more documents such as Contracts, Bank Account, T4 Slip and other stuffs, etc. And until now, they have no ideas when it's gonna finish.

I think VO in Buffalo will "scan" the application and decide whether it needs documents or not. If it stays in Buffalo, rarely will ask for documents except some special cases. Mostly will approve and just a matter of time.

If transferred to other Offices except Ottawa, mostly likely you better prepare more documents. These office mostly they don't ask for Fingerprint. They ask for work details, and other personal.

Also, keep contact them at minimum except some special cases (over standard time, lost or something). Keep the stress of VO at minimum, too, ^^!!!! ;D ;D
That's what I look around in this forum and others.

Hope this help.
That's an interesting observation. I never thought this way rather thought that whenever the files are transferred; the officers at satellite locations become more peaky and start all over again and hence require additional docs. But I've counter real-life experience re: you saying
These office mostly they don't ask for Fingerprint
Two of my friends applied in CEC category and their files were transferred later to Detroit and NY office respectively. Both of them had to submit fingerprints later.

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
I haven't seen any new PPR after the new year. They sent out massive calls for PPR around Christmas time and now they take nap again?