+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sraheem86 said:
Lol... No one knows...
well i was asking average time....
i will have to go through all pages of this thread to get some idea so if active members of this thread could give me a rough idea that would be much appreciated.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sabii said:
well i was asking average time....
i will have to go through all pages of this thread to get some idea so if active members of this thread could give me a rough idea that would be much appreciated.
It will be hard to average out as well. For example, I got my PPR within a week after my e-CAS got updated with that message. But there are people here who have been waiting for 3-4 months even after seeing that. Nowadays, it's lot faster though since most applications are getting transferred to Ottawa from Buffalo (recent applicants can shed lights on it).

sinpguy and TRUONGAN have been most active members in this thread. Wait for their outcome on your question.

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
tanoshi said:
Have you checked again your mailing and return address? is it correct? From mine, it's Fort Erie and Stone Creek (if I not remember wrong name). Nothing related to Montreal. By the way, which courier are you using? return package should be Canada Post Xpresspost - Prepaid
That is exactly what I had sent. The package is now in New Brunswick. My package reached Fort Erie and my address never disappeared and the return package is doing all sorts of nonsense.

tanoshi

Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
Doc's Request.
28-05-2011
AOR Received.
28-05-2011
Med's Request
28-05-2011
Med's Done....
10-06-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2011
LANDED..........
16-12-2011
AINP App said:
That is exactly what I had sent. The package is now in New Brunswick. My package reached Fort Erie and my address never disappeared and the return package is doing all sorts of nonsense.
Address appear or disappear not matter in your case anymore. Whether they change to DECISION MADE or not and that is matter. I guess you receive it soon and you can find out what happen. Or file claim to Canada Post.

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
Ya, I am going to speak to them again. I am so tensed. I have so many VISA's on my passport a loss at this time can be very grave.

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
AINP App said:
Ya, I am going to speak to them again. I am so tensed. I have so many VISA's on my passport a loss at this time can be very grave.
Confirm with Buffalo if they have received your passport and if it is staying at their place safely! If they say passport is in queue for visa issuance, forget all the bugs on Canada Post website.

If for any other reason the package was returned to you right away, Buffalo will also let you know the details. Make sure you explain to them the current situation you observe with Canada Post.

I highly doubt your passport was returned. I think this is a tracking system error.

sam1986

Apr 21, 2011
Alberta
AINP App said:
I dont know if this helps!
I had send my passport 2 weeks ago to buffalo. It said that delivery was successful, but the postal code showed 14202 instead of 14203.....not a big deal, but I was kind of worried too. Afet 3-4 days it corrected it self to 14203...

There is no connection between our cases. But, if it is a technical error, then it would correct by itself i guess.
Also there might be a possibilty that there might be 2 Xpresspost with same tracking number (printing error)....Highly unlikely...but just ignore my ignorance....
Email Buffalo as Truongan said, you will know that way.

sam

sinpguy

Jul 3, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
25-07-2011 (by email)
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2012
LANDED..........
20-01-2012
Rossei said:
It will be hard to average out as well. For example, I got my PPR within a week after my e-CAS got updated with that message. But there are people here who have been waiting for 3-4 months even after seeing that. Nowadays, it's lot faster though since most applications are getting transferred to Ottawa from Buffalo (recent applicants can shed lights on it).

sinpguy and TRUONGAN have been most active members in this thread. Wait for their outcome on your question.
There is no average time.. Its case to case.. I wouldnt really look at the medical update at all (its good to have to medical update..But its just aa mass update). But I would say most of the applicants get PPR within 3-4 months after medicals examination is done.. Again its just average from those who applied around nov/dec/jan/... But its faster now..

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
sinpguy said:
There is no average time.. Its case to case.. I wouldnt really look at the medical update at all (its good to have to medical update..But its just aa mass update). But I would say most of the applicants get PPR within 3-4 months after medicals examination is done.. Again its just average from those who applied around nov/dec/jan/... But its faster now..
how was your landing, bro?

sinpguy

Jul 3, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
25-07-2011 (by email)
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2012
LANDED..........
20-01-2012
TRUONGAN said:
how was your landing, bro?
As I said.. I am planning to go Toronto a day before she arrives.. and go to the niagara for landing at the border.. I didnt see niagara for a while.. Meanwhile next week I will give try at local office.. It doesnt hurts to try hey..

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
TRUONGAN said:
Confirm with Buffalo if they have received your passport and if it is staying at their place safely! If they say passport is in queue for visa issuance, forget all the bugs on Canada Post website.

If for any other reason the package was returned to you right away, Buffalo will also let you know the details. Make sure you explain to them the current situation you observe with Canada Post.

I highly doubt your passport was returned. I think this is a tracking system error.
I had emailed Ottawa Pilot Office and they did reply to me in half an hour saying I should forward my inquiry to Buffalo.

I have emailed them chatted with CIC. CIC says the turn around time is 4 weeks and I should not stress - most probably Canada Post has issued a duplicate tracking number.

Canada Post - refuses to acknowledged a fault on their part. They can only trace the package after Monday.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate your help. I will keep you appraised of the updates.

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
sam1986 said:
I dont know if this helps!
I had send my passport 2 weeks ago to buffalo. It said that delivery was successful, but the postal code showed 14202 instead of 14203.....not a big deal, but I was kind of worried too. Afet 3-4 days it corrected it self to 14203...

There is no connection between our cases. But, if it is a technical error, then it would correct by itself i guess.
Also there might be a possibilty that there might be 2 Xpresspost with same tracking number (printing error)....Highly unlikely...but just ignore my ignorance....
Email Buffalo as Truongan said, you will know that way.

sam
Thanks Sam. I have emailed them and hopefully they will get back to me soon enough. Canada Post is very unreliable and the fact that they wont even try to admit their mistake and give me diplomatic answers makes me so angry.

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
Rossei said:

My boyfriend's application was received on 30 Nov 2011 - Nothing till now. They haven't even in-cashed his draft. It varies.
My case was super fast -

But I do have something interesting to share with the group - The immigration authorities had sent me a passport request on 20 Dec 2011 (emails say that) but I received it on 5 January 2012. This request was sent through email. So its strange that I received it so late. Its like they forgot to hit send and receive and left my letter in the outbox. I believe they have attempted to fulfill last years quota by fast tracking PNP applications. This year there is no way of guessing how fast or how slow they would go.

noormahal

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-09-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2012
LANDED..........
29-03-2012
noormahal said:
Guys!! i emailed the buffalo cic to catherine bailey re my file. It still shows only 2 lines. Hoping to hear something soon.

Hi guys, i recieved a reply from buffalo saying that the file is in process and no further action is reqd by you at this time. please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

raj84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-dec-10
Doc's Request.
RCMP Report on oct-21-11
AOR Received.
jul-11
Med's Request
jul-11
Med's Done....
14-jul-11
Passport Req..
waiting
noormahal said:
Hi guys, i recieved a reply from buffalo saying that the file is in process and no further action is reqd by you at this time. please keep your correspondence to a minimum.
I got same reply yesterday!