Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi seniors,
My GC key account are showing below information:
1. Application status:We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
2. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
3. Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
4. Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
5. Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this change.
6. Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
7.Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

MR done on 7th June 17, RPRF on 19 June 17 and renewed passport submit on 04th July 17.
Now waiting for PPR.when I can get PPR? Or any other problem of my file. Please share your experience.
I'm at the same stage as you. Medicals were marked as passed 2 weeks ago. Only exception is point 4 where it still says: are being reviewed. I'm getting impatient :(

DRY

Aug 2, 2017
Hello, I did my medicals on July 3, 2017 and got update "You passed Medicals" on GCKey Account. They also confirmed that other documents were received and been reviewed. What next please?

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
Hello, I did my medicals on July 3, 2017 and got update "You passed Medicals" on GCKey Account. They also confirmed that other documents were received and been reviewed. What next please?

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
Hi seniors,
My GC key account are showing below information:
1. Application status:We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
2. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
3. Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
4. Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
5. Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this change.
6. Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
7.Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

MR done on 7th June 17, RPRF on 19 June 17 and renewed passport submit on 04th July 17.
Now waiting for PPR.when I can get PPR? Or any other problem of my file. Please share your experience.
let us know once u get ppr.... We r on the same timeline......

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
let us know once u get ppr... We r holding the same status.....

EMH

Aug 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
05-01-2015
Med's Request
05-07-2017
Med's Done....
18-07-2017
Hi all,

I would like to start a thread for those who have had an e-client status change to reflect 'Medical results have been received'

I have read many posts which indicate that a PPR can be expected shortly after this change, including posts where people have received their PPR on the day they noticed their e-client change, or within a few days after noticing the change.

I have also read posts where e-client has updated with 'Medical results have been received' but the PPR wasn't received for many weeks or months afterwards.

So in order to determine whether there is any truth in this I would like to encourage everyone who has had this status change to report their timelines on this thread and most importantly report what happened afterwards including how long it took to receive the PPR or if any other status changes followed before receipt of PPR, for example 'Decision Made' or something similar.

Obviously there are many factors to be taken into account such as security & background checks etc. before the PPR can be issued. Assuming all of this has been done there seems to be something out there to suggest that it is quite likely you can expect your PPR after this update to e-client, the only question is how soon after?!

I'll start with my own timeline which coincidentally had a status change on e-client this week of 'Medical results have been received'.

Thanks,

Hello.. newbie here.
We had that status medical results have been received since mar.2016. And eventually our medical expired. July 5, 2017, we received another email request for medical.
Then we have checked from the panel physician if they have forwarded our medical and saod yes, last jul.18,2017. And up to now, we are still waiting for an update regarding the next thing to do.

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
Hello.. newbie here.
We had that status medical results have been received since mar.2016. And eventually our medical expired. July 5, 2017, we received another email request for medical.
Then we have checked from the panel physician if they have forwarded our medical and saod yes, last jul.18,2017. And up to now, we are still waiting for an update regarding the next thing to do.
specially applicants like us who did remedical,what can b done now bro??? May i know u r from which visa office??? Now i think we should send email and should raise cse frequently... What do u think?? How long we should wait with unlimited passion...
is there any case of 3rd time medical in canada immigration?
one more thing i want to know... who got remedical request , did u get pcc request also?? As pcc also expires after one year????

please reply.......

EMH

Aug 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
05-01-2015
Med's Request
05-07-2017
Med's Done....
18-07-2017
specially applicants like us who did remedical,what can b done now bro??? May i know u r from which visa office??? Now i think we should send email and should raise cse frequently... What do u think?? How long we should wait with unlimited passion...
is there any case of 3rd time medical in canada immigration?
one more thing i want to know... who got remedical request , did u get pcc request also?? As pcc also expires after one year????

please reply.......
Hello..

My husband was the one who applied. We are his dependent/sponsor. He applied at alberta office.
Me and my son got an email request for remedical as the first one got expired. We have not received any email after that.
When did you have your remedical? Where is your visa office?
Hoping to hear from you..

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
Hello..

My husband was the one who applied. We are his dependent/sponsor. He applied at alberta office.
Me and my son got an email request for remedical as the first one got expired. We have not received any email after that.
When did you have your remedical? Where is your visa office?
Hoping to hear from you..
well.... I did my remedical on june 24th 2017.... My visa office is sigapore....
what about u?????

iimlnikhil

Jun 28, 2017
Hi all, i have received the ITA and I am applying for pr for myself, wife and baby. I am not sure when and who all needs to go through the medical test. My last date of applying is 27th Sep

Gag380

May 21, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
6 Feb,2014
Doc's Request.
06-Feb 2014
Nomination.....
31 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
19 Dec 2016
File Transfer...
06 Apr 2017
Med's Request
09 June 2017
Med's Done....
21 June 2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2017
Hello seniors,
We got our medical exam done on 21 june 2017, after some days my Gckey status showed that we have passed the medical exam. On 17 August 2017 our status in "online tool " changed from In Process to Decision Made. But Gckey status still shows"your application is in progress". What does it mean? And when should i expect for PPR?

Thanks and regards.

Zora

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello seniors,
We got our medical exam done on 21 june 2017, after some days my Gckey status showed that we have passed the medical exam. On 17 August 2017 our status in "online tool " changed from In Process to Decision Made. But Gckey status still shows"your application is in progress". What does it mean? And when should i expect for PPR?

Thanks and regards.
Hi
I saw ur post , I try many time to can see like this detail , but when I done , they show me ( we found no application ) but I check every thing good I put it there , can you help me to how I see my application please ???

naveskhan

Nov 29, 2016
I received my MR on: 19.07.2017
MR Passed: 02.08.2017
PPR Awaiting...!!

Can anybody tell me, how much time it normally takes from LVO to issue PPR?

Reactions: ali khalid