+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical [PHILIPPINES]

gurleegurl

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh I meant like two copies per picture? one for proof of relationship (under region specific requirements) and one in form 5490

rojamon27

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-31-2011
Med's Done....
RE MED. 03-12-2012
Passport Req..
12-20-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 24 2012.Recieve May 02 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
gurleegurl said:
He guys

Another off topic question.

Did you submit two copies of pictures? Since its needed under proof of relationship (region specific requirements) and in one Of the forms aswell (wedding pix, reception, pics old n new)
you need to prove to VO and convince them, that you have a genuine and lasting relationship

JEFFandJANET

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Calgary Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2011
Doc's Request.
24-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2011
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
24-02-2012 Passport Sent.: 16-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2012 DM on ECAS...: 19-04-2012
LANDED..........
13-06-2012
gurleegurl said:
He guys

Another off topic question.

Did you submit two copies of pictures? Since its needed under proof of relationship (region specific requirements) and in one Of the forms aswell (wedding pix, reception, pics old n new)
There are different pictures required. Medical report asks I think on blue background, and main processing requires white background (or vise versa can't remember which) my point is these pictures they want I think 10 (I suggest take a couple extra) on white and two on blue background. These can be all copies of the same photo.

The other pictures requested are the proof of relationship. You only need one of each, they are only for them to look at and confirm that you are a couple. They want to see photos of you and your spouse together, and at as many different places and times as possible. My advice is send lots of proof of relationship so there is no doubt. Lots of photos, copies of emails if you live apart, money transfers, phone records, any travel documents you shared together etc etc. Give them MORE than enough. Good luck

BlessMie

Nov 24, 2017
Hi Guys,
Big deal po ba if I have low hemoglobin count?Sana walang bearing ito.Pero continuous naman medication ko malakas lang akong magbleed during my period.

BlessMie

Nov 24, 2017
I was advised na kasi to undergo medical exam and nagworry ako baka di parin okay hemoglobin count ko before mag expire 30days na timeline nila.please let me know if meron din naging ganitong case sa inyo?pinarepeat ba uli kayo ng bloodtest or naging positive naman result ng medical exam?

Buk

Nov 23, 2017
Hi Guys,
Big deal po ba if I have low hemoglobin count?Sana walang bearing ito.Pero continuous naman medication ko malakas lang akong magbleed during my period.
Hi, alam ko hindi naman sila nagchecheck nang CBC. Chest Xray, Physical Exam, HIV and Syphilis, Urinalysis and Eye exam lang ang ginawa ko last time but during PE they will ask for medical history and medications you're taking. You can tell them na heavy ka mag bleeding during mens and meron ka meds iniinom they might require you to undergo further/additional tests, pwede ka e-refer sa OB din.

BlessMie

Nov 24, 2017
Hi Sir Buk,
Oh really?!I guess no need to declare na po re the heavy bleeding thing kasi dami pa require nilang test.I'll just pray na walang blood sa urine ko during the med exam para smooth na lahat.Matagal po result?Malaki na po gastos sana di masayang.

Buk

Nov 23, 2017
Hi Sir Buk,
Oh really?!I guess no need to declare na po re the heavy bleeding thing kasi dami pa require nilang test.I'll just pray na walang blood sa urine ko during the med exam para smooth na lahat.Matagal po result?Malaki na po gastos sana di masayang.
Hi, yes sana walang blood sa urine nalang para wala nang additional test, mas matatagalan pa at another gastos na naman, sa akin po 4 days after medical nag passed na, sa iba naman after 1 week pa, depende sa clinic, so always follow-up mo sila.

BlessMie

Nov 24, 2017
Sorry for buggin you again Sir.After the medical result,what's next?Just in case I pass the med exam,the next step of canadian embassy is to do background investigation?Tama po ba?1st step ko po kasi documentation and I submitted my docs at VFS Makati then after 15days I received an email for the sched of med exam.Thank you.