+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Passed - How Much Processing Time Will Take More ?

abhinav12893

Jun 29, 2017
Hi All,

I just linked my visa file with online account and the Application Status says following :

Application Status : We are processing your application. Will send you a message ......
Review of Eligibility : We are Reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical Results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background Check : Not Applicable.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress.Will send you a message ......

I have applied for Study Permit Visa through VFS Pune on 13th June. The file went to VAC Bangalore on 14th June.
How much time will it take after this status ??

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hard to say since you haven't told us what you have applied for and through which visa office.

kirtisundar

Jul 5, 2012
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Apologies for that.

I have applied for Study Permit Visa through VFS Pune on 13th June. The file went to VAC Bangalore on 14th June.
Same condition here. VFS hyd office and Bangalore consulate. waiting for the final decision. hope 2-3 days maximum.

Spatel0407

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi All,

I just linked my visa file with online account and the Application Status says following :

Application Status : We are processing your application. Will send you a message ......
Review of Eligibility : We are Reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical Results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background Check : Not Applicable.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress.Will send you a message ......

How much time will it take after this status ??
after clearing your medicals when did you recieved your decision .. how many days later?