+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEDICAL EXAMINATION....MADE EASY

xixilucy

Jul 19, 2014
Hi everyone I'm new here. Do have some concens about the medical exams.

I have a congenital bone abnormality in both my hips. I got surgery on my right hip when I was 10, I am now 31. I walk and live normally now, but X-ray will show the abnormality. and my doctor told me that I will need a hip replacement when I am around 50.

Will my case be considered a medical burden? and when I am asked by the medical examiner, do I have to provide a recent x-ray or other supporting documents?

thanks in advance!

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
xixilucy said:

I have a congenital bone abnormality in both my hips. I got surgery on my right hip when I was 10, I am now 31. I walk and live normally now, but X-ray will show the abnormality. and my doctor told me that I will need a hip replacement when I am around 50.

Will my case be considered a medical burden? and when I am asked by the medical examiner, do I have to provide a recent x-ray or other supporting documents?

thanks in advance!
I don't think it will make any impact they will take your chest X-RAY.

xixilucy

Jul 19, 2014
Rainbow.Rainbow said:
I don't think it will make any impact they will take your chest X-RAY.
Thanks Rainbow. I just wonder if the examiner will ask for more information on my past operation. and proof of no further burden,etc.
I'm just concerned even tho Im not on any medicaton or treatment right now. Does anyone have similar condition or past surgery and still passed the exam?

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
xixilucy said:

thanks in advance!
Yes, only chest X-rays are taken.

fatindia

Jun 12, 2014
i have underwent a surgery for breast fibroadenomas in the year 2009 april. its pathology report showed nothing to worry and i haven't taken any medicine for that..but the surgery scar mark is there still in breast..i have the pathology report with me...n dont have any other treatment details..
i got medical appointment on this july 30th..am waiting for this...whether i have to tell them about the past surgery.....? whether i need to submit any more details which i have not with me....?
experts plzz reply me....am very much tensed...plz

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
fatindia said:
i have underwent a surgery for breast fibroadenomas in the year 2009 april. its pathology report showed nothing to worry and i haven't taken any medicine for that..but the surgery scar mark is there still in breast..i have the pathology report with me...n dont have any other treatment details..
i got medical appointment on this july 30th..am waiting for this...whether i have to tell them about the past surgery.....? whether i need to submit any more details which i have not with me....?
As a matter of fact you need to disclose the details of your medical history and as you said you are normal after that, 100% it will not have any impact on your case.

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fatindia said:
I would definitely inform the Doc., if I were you. In any case, the Dr would also physically check for any scars/abnormalities etc on the body.

Tajik

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
24-05-2015
Hi everyone,

I got medical furtherance for my baby who has some bone disease (fragile bones). Will this affect the decision making?

Welshsparky

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Cochrane AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-19-2014
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
09-19-2014
Med's Done....
10-16-2014
Passport Req..
June 3 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 12 2015
LANDED..........
June 13 2015
Anyone had experience with epilepsy and medicals?

My wife is epileptic, her last seizure was over 3 years ago. She only ever had seizures in her sleep and is now well controlled. She also has been cleared to drive in Alberta

safa.umair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
I got a request to do medicals again (the ones we sent with the application expired) for my husband who is coming from Saudi and I've applied for him Nov 2013 through Abu Dhabi. Does it mean that passport request is coming soon? Please let me know I'm frustrated and really can't wait anymore!

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
safa.umair said:
I got a request to do medicals again (the ones we sent with the application expired) for my husband who is coming from Saudi and I've applied for him Nov 2013 through Abu Dhabi. Does it mean that passport request is coming soon? Please let me know I'm frustrated and really can't wait anymore!
Oh Definitely !!! What's making you confused, dear?

safa.umair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
I don't know.. I just want him with me. Long distance creates so many problems. I can't focus on college or anything that I do. When I ordered my gsm notes in August it said that security, background checks none were conducted so I think the ADVO PROCESSED the checks after the gsm notes were sent to me. I've looked everywhere and they said after medical request ppr is usually in 2-3 months. My heart isn't feeling assured I don't know what to do...

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
safa.umair said:
I don't know.. I just want him with me. Long distance creates so many problems. I can't focus on college or anything that I do. When I ordered my gsm notes in August it said that security, background checks none were conducted so I think the ADVO PROCESSED the checks after the gsm notes were sent to me. I've looked everywhere and they said after medical request ppr is usually in 2-3 months. My heart isn't feeling assured I don't know what to do...
:)'Long distance creates so many problems" ;) I like that ..
Your application process seems to be working fine & step by step towards COPR. PPR is usually in 2-3 months from Meds but CIC this year has been too slow in completing the application processes. In my case, I'd finished my Medical in March end but till date I have not received any PPR from them.
Stay Blessed

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
Hi Guys

we have a situation here,
VDRL is Reactive, so what can be done in this case. Will CIC accepts if some treatment is taken

Secondly, what will be the CIC requirements for VDRL Case.

will CIC ask for another Medical after Certain time.

I would appreciate if you can answer promptly

dasu

Nov 17, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have an anal fistula with 3 setons. It does not require any medication on a daily basis. Last operation I had was in December 2012. Can anyone advise if this could be a problem with the medical examination?

Many thanks.