+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam result ? How long does it take?

Pattiiluvz

Jun 2, 2020
Hi, I did my medicals on December 11th 2023... I have uploaded my information sheet. I called the clinic, they told me the result has been forwarded to IRCC since December 20th. What do I expect next from IRCC? how long do I have to wait more before getting any other instruction, and how do I know that my result has been updated?
Note, this is spouse visa
Thank you
Have you heard from IRCC abt the medical

Olere

Jan 15, 2024
Hi everyone, I submitted my passport yesterday 16th February. How long does it take for my passport to be returned

lacpa

Nov 17, 2023
iam in thesame situation, did remedicals bec the last one got expired, so I did the new one December 22nd yde Cameroon spousal sponsorship and till date it's not been updated in my acc,dont know for how long I will be waiting....
Hi, I did my medicals on December 11th 2023... I have uploaded my information sheet. I called the clinic, they told me the result has been forwarded to IRCC since December 20th. What do I expect next from IRCC? how long do I have to wait more before getting any other instruction, and how do I know that my result has been updated?
Note, this is spouse visa
Thank you

Olere

Jan 15, 2024
Hi there! My medicals has been updated. You just have to wait a little longer.
I've gotten passport submission request. Submitted and waiting for a decision to be made on my passport and be returned to me

Sambee1

Aug 10, 2023
Hi there! My medicals has been updated. You just have to wait a little longer.
I've gotten passport submission request. Submitted and waiting for a decision to be made on my passport and be returned to me
When did you do Medical’s ?

Olere

Jan 15, 2024
Hi all!

I submitted my passport since on the 16th of February 2024. I haven't gotten any mail or my passport back yet.
Do anyone know why the delay?