+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam result ? How long does it take?

Anna J

May 18, 2020
I took the medical exam on May 1st, and I submitted my complete online EE application on July 25.

As far as I understood, the medical facility would send my exam result directly to the immigration online portal, and I didn't have to do anything about that except scanning and uploading the information sheet provided by the facility on the day of my medical exam.

Can anyone confirm if my understanding is correct?
When and how can I see the medical exam status ?

Thank you!

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
I took the medical exam on May 1st, and I submitted my complete online EE application on July 25.

As far as I understood, the medical facility would send my exam result directly to the immigration online portal, and I didn't have to do anything about that except scanning and uploading the information sheet provided by the facility on the day of my medical exam.

Thank you!
I took the medical exam on 24th July. And I received an email on 7th August about. As per the doctors, they send your results within 10 days through e-medical. You just have to upload the form they provide you as a confirmation.

Anna J

May 18, 2020
I took the medical exam on 24th July. And I received an email on 7th August about. As per the doctors, they send your results within 10 days through e-medical. You just have to upload the form they provide you as a confirmation.
Hi, I'm a bit confused here, because the clinic where I took the medical exam never sent me any emails or results.

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
The clinic will never send you the email unless you have paid some additional amount to get a copy of the result. I got an email to collect my copy of report as I paid that amount. They confirmed that they have transmitted the report to IRCC.

So no worries. It takes approximately 10 days to transmit the result. You just need to scan and upload the IMM form they gave you.

Reactions: Anna J

Anna J

May 18, 2020
The clinic will never send you the email unless you have paid some additional amount to get a copy of the result. I got an email to collect my copy of report as I paid that amount. They confirmed that they have transmitted the report to IRCC.

So no worries. It takes approximately 10 days to transmit the result. You just need to scan and upload the IMM form they gave you.
Alright, I never knew that you can top up to get an extra copy of your result.
By the way, do you refer to "Information sheet" when you said IMMI form? They only gave me the information sheet.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......

Thank you!
You will never see the results. When you receive the e-medical tracking sheet means that the results have been transmitted. From that moment using the ID number in the tracking sheet the officers will have access to those results and will determine based on that if you pass or not the medicals. This is more often than not the first thing that gets approved. Very often within 1 1/2 from applying.

chan1993

Apr 16, 2020

Thank you!
Some times it might take more than 60 days to reflect your medical update.It happened with me My AOR May 22 & Medical updated on July 30

Aidel

Jul 20, 2022

Thank you!
Hi I have a question I've done my biometric already and done my medical exam June 27th 2022 how long does it take to get a new update from visa officer for spousal pr

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
Hi
Please give me your feedback . I submitted my MR on 7 march and yesterday they send to me that they did not receive the MR and and they change my status from required to submitted . Today i called the IRCC and they said they receive it . How could this happened ?
and do any body face like this ?
thanks

Sambee1

Aug 10, 2023
Hi
Please give me your feedback . I submitted my MR on 7 march and yesterday they send to me that they did not receive the MR and and they change my status from required to submitted . Today i called the IRCC and they said they receive it . How could this happened ?
and do any body face like this ?
thanks
So what’s the matter now? You want IRCC to recieve it and they said they have received it so which one is your problem right now ?

Olere

Jan 15, 2024
Hi, I did my medicals on December 11th 2023... I have uploaded my information sheet. I called the clinic, they told me the result has been forwarded to IRCC since December 20th. What do I expect next from IRCC? how long do I have to wait more before getting any other instruction, and how do I know that my result has been updated?
Note, this is spouse visa
Thank you

Reactions: Pattiiluvz