+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical cases In Nepal

ninamaiya

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Ht2010 said:
You can send your CSQ through Case specific: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi. This is the website, you can go through and send your CSQ. Hope it will work. Best of luck !!!!!

If you encounter with any problem, then visit cic.gc.ca, and press application processing time, and click New Delhi visa office, and you will find the space for CSQ.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
but HT2010, i am vienna office applicant........
is csq=caips????
i have requested my friend staying in canada to do caips for me.........is it the same process??
thank you,
nina

sumeruji

Mar 26, 2013
HI
yo forum ma hune jati sabai gate vitra pase jasto chha. gate bahir chhaunjel khub update garthe sab jana. ahile sab kupan payepachhi gate vitra paser hola update garna chhadechhan. gate bahir ta mai matrai chhu ki kya ho?

Mayalu

Jul 24, 2011
Posted by: sumeruji
Insert Quote
HI
yo forum ma hune jati sabai gate vitra pase jasto chha. gate bahir chhaunjel khub update garthe sab jana. ahile sab kupan payepachhi gate vitra paser hola update garna chhadechhan. gate bahir ta mai matrai chhu ki kya ho?

Hoina ho sathi ma pani chhu Gate bahir, DM bhako 4 months bhayo no pp received till the date,
Mayalu

Mayalu

Jul 24, 2011
Hoina ho sathi ma pani chhu Gate bahir, DM bhako 4 months bhayo no pp received till the date,
Mayalu

Subedi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2010
Doc's Request.
02-06-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
05-12-2012
Med's Done....
26-12-2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
They returned our passports saying photo in the passport of my 4 yrs old daughter is outdated and asked me to submit her new passport. I have submitted all passports again, but have not heard any news thereafter......Do Anyone have any view on this???

gitaisha

May 23, 2013
I have recently got visa and COPR. But the surname in the visa is slightly mistaken. On passport identification page, surname is POUDEL SHARMA and first name is NISHA whereas on visa and COPR surname is SHARMA and first name is NISHA POUDEL. I am very much tensed. Sometimes i suffered a lot due to long period of without contact from NDVO after DM and now i got visa but with mistake. Does this mistake cause any problem? If it causes, what shall i do? If i dont care this mistake and go to Canada, what might happen? Plz suggest me if you have any experience.

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
gitaisha said:
I have recently got visa and COPR. But the surname in the visa is slightly mistaken. On passport identification page, surname is POUDEL SHARMA and first name is NISHA whereas on visa and COPR surname is SHARMA and first name is NISHA POUDEL. I am very much tensed. Sometimes i suffered a lot due to long period of without contact from NDVO after DM and now i got visa but with mistake. Does this mistake cause any problem? If it causes, what shall i do? If i dont care this mistake and go to Canada, what might happen? Plz suggest me if you have any experience.
u must have to write a letter and mention the mistake. send your passport along with letter. it must be corrected otherwise u cant enter in canada at any cost.

Ht2010

Star Member
May 13, 2013
gitaisha said:
I think, this is general trend, the NDVO practices. I also have the same problem, but, I do not think this is genuine problem, and thus, thinking to land without correction. It is because all the names which appear in my passport can be seen in the COPR letter, therefore I am not worried about that, however, COPR shows my names in different place.

Ht2010

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Kalawati said:
Urgent:
I got visa and COPR with error... Surname is different from passport identification page.... I informed to NDVO but they sent ready made email having no proper information... Do I need to go to New Delhi for correction or I can sent passport and COPR via VFS...
Any one faced similar problem... please help me....
I have similar problem, NDVO put my one surname (as I have two surnames) as a middle name, but I am not going to correct it. Cuz whatever they mentioned in copr that can be read in my passport as well, however, they are in different place.

Kalawati

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 31
LANDED..........
August 8 2013
gitaisha said:
I am also planning to land without correction... The visa is canceled and before doing signature in COPR the custom officer asks if any error ... we can ask for correction in the port.

Kalawati

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 31
LANDED..........
August 8 2013
Ht2010 said:
I have similar problem, NDVO put my one surname (as I have two surnames) as a middle name, but I am not going to correct it. Cuz whatever they mentioned in copr that can be read in my passport as well, however, they are in different place.
HT2010 ji,
Thanks for your kind info
Meanwhile when are you planning to land?

Kalawati

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 31
LANDED..........
August 8 2013
sharmilas said:
u must have to write a letter and mention the mistake. send your passport along with letter. it must be corrected otherwise u cant enter in canada at any cost.
The visa section in NDVO is in strike... if anyone sends passport they may have wait for another 3 months... it is better to have correction in the port while landing ....

68 Points

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 03 , 2011
IELTS Request
Along with Initial Package
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
20 Nov , 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Along with Medical
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 09, 2013
LANDED..........
Landed 12 June , 2013
gitaisha said:
Dear Nisha Jee !

It must be worrying matter to you. As per CIC information , none is eligible to enter Canada if there is mistake in COPR and Visa sticker. However, COPR is not being seen on the way you travel but visa use to be seen in each point. In my suggestion , if the problem is in COPR only that can not be major and vice versa. Correction does not takes time if you visit CHC in person but have to take appointment. I went through same process to rectify errors that occurred in my daughter's visa and COPR.

rickyg

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Med's Request
05-2013
Med's Done....
06-2013
Passport Req..
05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 11-10-2013
Hi all,
I have done my medicals and sent meds and passport to Delhi via courier a week ago. Can anybody suggest how long it takes get back the passport and how will they send back the passport to me?

Rickyg (Kathmandu)

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
VISA OFFICE: NEW DELHI
Applied on: 4th May, 2010

2nd AOR: November, 2010

In Process: May 2012

TODAY:::4th July 2013
MEDICAL:::Expecting desperately since last 7 months but not yet....

Frineds, plz suggest me if I should test my horoscope with a renowned astrologer or visit all the 33 koti deities to get the MR..LOL!!!